It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Deal With Iran ‘Reached On All Key Aspects’ – Lavrov

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Talliostro
Good for the world but we'll see how Israel will be dealing with this.

Now the onus is on Iran to be honest and abide by it.

time for BS and propaganda is over. If you are legitimate, then now is the time to prove it.

As for Israel, they can stick it as far as I'm concerned.

If they have the right to exist then so does Palestine, Becoming the Nazi's of the 21st century isn't the way to go about it.

And what will you ssy when Iran gets the nuke and uses it on isreal?

Would this be the nuke that Israel has been crying about for the last thirty years but Iran hasn't built yet?

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

time for BS and propaganda is over. If you are legitimate, then now is the time to prove it.

If they have the right to exist then so does Palestine, Becoming the Nazi's of the 21st century isn't the way to go about it.

Would this be the nuke that Israel has been crying about for the last thirty years but Iran hasn't built yet?

You can be sure, Israel will have to have an "I told you so" "event" happen in their "land".

I think the chances are high of that occurring.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 1-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

You can be sure, Israel will have to have an "I told you so" "event" happen in their "land".

I think the chances are high of that occurring.

Was sitting here considering the very same thing. Just need a Neoconservative or even a soft Establishment Republican take over the executive branch and still have half of congress at the very least, then the chess pieces will be in place for an "event" that will get the American Public back on track.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

But but but they are only 1 year away! This times its for realz

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

But but but they are only 1 year away! This times its for realz

Why don't they just say Soon™. I supose that is not as dramatic.

Israels evidence of Iran having a "bomb" shown at the UN is a hand drawn picture of a "round" bomb with a "fuse" as often used in "cartoons".

I was just waiting for Daffy Duck to show up and it to go boom and his beak would spin around.

edit on 1-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If Iran wanted "the bomb", they would already have it.

Western educated physicists, with full government backing, would have no significant issue making a bomb equal to those made by the West in the 50's and 60's. It is, literally, mature and well understood science.

Iran has hundreds of those guys...as well as a delivery system capable of hitting any ME country.

If they wanted "the bomb" to attack them...they would have done it years ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

Western educated physicists, with full government backing, would have no significant issue making a bomb equal to those made by the West in the 50's and 60's. It is, literally, mature and well understood science.

Iran has hundreds of those guys...as well as a delivery system capable of hitting any ME country.

Honestly, if anybody wants a nuclear bomb, they can just google it.

Really, everybody is treating Iran like they are stupid or something.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat
Most also have very short memories.

What was one of the first things Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini did after the 1979 revolution?

He shut down the Iranian nuclear weapons research program...that was operated with the assistance of the US and Western European governments, for the Shah. (There is no way that the Atoms for Peace program had no knowledge of this program.)

So...to recap, a country that had the technical know how to make "the bomb", gave up "the bomb" (due to religious objections, ironically enough), but now wants "the bomb", and can't find the filing cabinet with the plans.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is just a lead up to Obama's Neville Chamberlain moment on June 30th.

A few years from now we will be looking back on what a naïve scoundrel he and his team really were.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
This is just a lead up to Obama's Neville Chamberlain moment on June 30th.

A few years from now we will be looking back on what a naïve scoundrel he and his team really were.

most likely we will still be laughing our arses off at netanyahu and you blabbering on about how Iran are 1 year away from the bomb

What makes it true this time compared to 10 or 20 years ago when they were claiming the same thing?
edit on 1-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Shhhh your logic is not welcome on ATS

Iran is 1 year from the bomb netanyahu is super serious this time!

edit on 1-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What was one of the first things Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini did after the 1979 revolution?

He shut down the Iranian nuclear weapons research program...that was operated with the assistance of the US and Western European governments, for the Shah. (There is no way that the Atoms for Peace program had no knowledge of this program.)

So...to recap, a country that had the technical know how to make "the bomb", gave up "the bomb" (due to religious objections, ironically enough), but now wants "the bomb", and can't find the filing cabinet with the plans.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I am pretty sure every country knows how to make a nuclear bomb, it is not rocket science (unless you factor in actual rockets as delivery). You can find much information in books and the internet.

The question is, do they have the desire to make it, apparently not.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Na you got it all wrong!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Oh no, the Republicans & Israel will be so upset by this, they really wanted that other war badly

edit on -180002015-04-01T10:49:14-05:00u1430201514042015Wed, 01 Apr 2015 10:49:14 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Na you got it all wrong!

Wonder what song Israel are going to make.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That sort of talk has been floating around for about 50 years now and constantly the message was that they were mere months away from achieving "the bomb" , for decades. How anyone can bring up this futile strawman argument in response to a mutual agreement with the west concerning their nuclear production that had just been made after decades of of false reports is a bit beyond anything.

"trying to hard" is what comes to mind but that already applied to the decades of false reports concerning the topic.

Iran has not invaded or has been the agressor in a war for 214 years.
In contrast to that, the U.S has been at war for that many years since its excistence, and it owns thousands of nuclear weapons, around the globe, and has been the only country in the world to detonate a nuclear bomb on a other country, twice...

Yet here you are attempting to spread fear and uncertainty about it based on reports that have been found false for decades. Or are you willing to tell me and everbody else here that they are once again mere months away from achieving "The bomb" And are capable and are planning to drop it on someone?

edit on 1-4-2015 by everyone because: typo

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

“This is not a peace treaty, it is an armistice for twenty years.”
―Ferdinand Foch

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Someones a bit off on their history.

Germany and japan both had nuclear weapons programs and if they got their first they would have used them on the allies. Secondly, while you claim civilian casualties, you neglect to understand the Japanese position at that time. They mobilized all civilians and eventually had to start handing out shovels and spades just so they had something to use if the allies invaded.

Cities that are enters of military production are in fact valid targets.

General rule of thumb -
Don't start a war then bitch because you lost.

Also I find it funny that you would say this -

"Bit arrogant of you speaking for the world. You think wrong"

and then end your post by telling NATO to leave... I guess you are speaking for everyone now? You think wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

What will I say when Iran nukes Israel? I suspect you would't want to know what I would say. However I will make the comment that Iran hasn't attacked any country that I have heard of, gone into another country and murdered its scientists, hell I even read somewhere they sent fighters after ISIS - my word what an evil country Iran is. I could go on and I suspect many others could add to my comments. Sorry no sympathy for israel when it comes to crying victim in the 20th century and and acting as the Third Reich did in the 21st century.

I am glad they are sorting out a nuclear treaty over Iran its a shame that Lavrov had to do it instead of the americans but they are the lap dog of israel so somewhat hamstrung in doing the right thing for the rest of the world. No wonder america has it in for russia.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

General rule of thumb -
Don't start a war then bitch because you lost.

You mean like

Bay of Pigs?
Vietnam?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join