It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting At Fort Meade After Driver Tries To Ram Gate Police Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Would they really wanna kill US citizens so bad if the US military didn't occupy their countries? For like 40 YEARS!

Maybe if the US stopped acting like the world police this won't be an issue in the future.

Don't ever justify this BS.

I know what side started this #.

How come the world did not need the NSA for like 14 Billion years and now they do "valid work"?

edit on 30-3-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The one really curious thing about this event is that they're already saying this is not terrorist related, according to the BBC.
I'm having a hard time trying to work out what other motivations someone might have for dressing as women and ramming their way through the gates of the NSA.

Anyone have any other plausible explanations for what we know so far, other than terrorism?

Or, is it another one of those cases where it's only "terrorism" if it's a brown person of Islamic faith, and if the guys are white and Christian it's "mental illness"?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
I know what side started this #.

No, you really don't.
Now you're changing the subject from justifying an attack on the NSA to claiming the USA started wars justifying terrorism, while having the hypocritical balls to claim that I'M justifying something...

You really need to work on your debating skills.

Everyone has free will, everyone makes a choice. There IS NO EXCUSE for ANYONE to be targeting others in terrorist attacks, NONE, NADA, ZERO.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

...a local, criminal matter...

If so, these are the dumbest criminals ever. I drove past there 2 days ago and there are a million signs letting you know exactly where you are (NSA), where you can not drive (pretty much anywhere), and that you're under surveillance.

So, two dudes dressed in drag (either for fun or as disguises) drove up to the gate?
If for criminal/non-terrorist purposes, what could they have been? A gag? Trying to steal a car from the lot? Doing some insane, Youtube reporting and/or humor? Wrong turn/lost on their way to a early costume party?

Again...so dumb.

I'd like to know how they were dressed exactly. Middle Eastern women or american women?

This is all just too weird IMO.

Edit: BTW I drove past there on the way to Carmax...I was not scoping the place out or anything goofy like that!
edit on 3/30/2015 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

YouTube related seems pretty valid, any gopro's found? Lol

Maybe the jackass crew went all bad grampa for "jackass 4: mission impossible" lol

Speaking of mission impossible.. Didn't they go in drag in one of those movies?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Martin75

Washington Post reports that the incident took place on the NSA side of the installation... Is the barrier between Fort Meade and the NSA?

The Washington Post said police at Fort Meade, a U.S. Army base in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, confirmed that the incident happened on the NSA side of the installation but gave no other details.

Source

NSA has their own entrance and gate complex. There's a number of different agencies/outfits based out of Fort Meade.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

Just FYI - the NSA hasn't been at Fort Meade since 2004. What's left there is what's known as a Red Herring. To keep the intelligence agencies from other countries spinning their wheels playing Where's Waldo?

I mean. Seriously,.

Did ya really think the world's most secretive information agency would publish it's address on a web site?

Much like the CIA. I mean seriously. Did ya really think they'd publish their location, let alone put job requisitions that are relative to what they actually do on their web site??

lol. adorable.

No. I'm not going to tell you where they're at.

Aww. You're trying to sound like you've got some super secret info! Now that's adorable!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe they were pot smokers and got all worked up at the evil NSA spying on them, you know paranoia from too many candies.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But I thought the candies only made people homicidal? Now we're adding paranoia?! Oh my....

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Thanks for that. I look for something explaining the base layout....no luck. I wondered if it was different location or just a different entrance.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not pot smokers as it was also released there was coke in the car.

Now, in terror related cases I have read about, there are 2 things used.

In hijackings or suicide attacks, usually valium/opiates to calm and allow it to happen.

In ground attacks with weapons or a car bomb, they zoot up on coke,angel or meth so they have the strength to keep going if they are shot/hurt/etc...Just prior to pulling up you snort a gram each, your heart starts racing and you go for it.

This was not random...I don't even care to hear what the MSM will release on this one to be honest.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
and don't forget the guy in Columbus Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed, who tried to use a female ID to board a plane, was said to be in Female garb and was shot to death...then disappeared from the MSM...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Not pot smokers as it was also released there was coke in the car.

Now, in terror related cases I have read about, there are 2 things used.

In hijackings or suicide attacks, usually valium/opiates to calm and allow it to happen.

In ground attacks with weapons or a car bomb, they zoot up on coke,angel or meth so they have the strength to keep going if they are shot/hurt/etc...Just prior to pulling up you snort a gram each, your heart starts racing and you go for it.

This was not random...I don't even care to hear what the MSM will release on this one to be honest.

So are you calling pot users amateurs?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

No problem. It can be confusing when they shoehorn different groups in to bases together.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

This article just hit 30 minutes ago. Looks like they tried to ram a police vehicle and then the gunfight broke out. One dead one wounded, and one officer wounded. That magic white powder people keep referring to and at least one weapon found in/near the vehicle.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The fbi says thst the number one terrorist threat in america is the 'lone wolf' type attack but when something like that happens it ' not a terrorist' attack. There was another incident a bit ago, some 'guy' drivrs thfu a security check point at a military base , and it turns out to be just a lost student or somthing and its never heard about sgagain.

Now we have this odd incident. I geuss, what is the definition of 'terrorist attack'?

Were these just poorly planned out 'lone wolf' attacks and the govt doesnt want to label it as such so as to keep the citizens in thier la la land, and not to getany ideas about striking out on thier own and to keep the facade of only muslims commit terrorist attacks?
edit on 3-30-2015 by clearmind because: typing on my fone sucks

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What's up with all these people and their death wishes?Lol

Seriously, ask and you will receive!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe they were associated with the Street Transvestite Action Revolutionaries.

STAR

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

NSA has their own entrance and gate complex. There's a number of different agencies/outfits based out of Fort Meade.

Confirmation Shamrock is a shill... he knows to much about this facility

Get me a job sham!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

NO, pot terrorist would just get high, each some Doritos and say....'maybe tomorrow"....(bong hit noise...gurglr gurglr)

I am now reading that this was a robbery gone bad and they accidentally would up at the gate after taking the wrong exit ...while dressed in drag....man, this is some White House press secretary stuff....it is legal up there now....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join