It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting At Fort Meade After Driver Tries To Ram Gate Police Say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: rose126
Guard reportedly got into altercation with 2 men disguised as women trying to enter facility.

Dressed as women.

They had bad info. They were looking for the Secret Service building.

Men dressed as women? Are they sure it wasn't Hillary and Huma attempting to wipe the NSA's servers?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

This gate is constantly being tested; from random gunshots to phone calls to drive ups, by who I don't know by what I don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nah..it was Jeb hoping they wouldn't find his third email....

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nah..it was Jeb hoping they wouldn't find his third email....

LOL. Maybe Jeb & Hillary.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

did you not see the sarcasm comment??...Your comment was uncalled for and I was not making fun of the mentally ill, just that it seems to be the first excuse used before any investigation is done for anything these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

First to say it was a disgruntled, white, Christian, Tea Party member!

Ha... Ill then say it was a 60's radical couple who decided to go out in a blaze of glory, taking out Snowdens old employer and the the right hand of Sauron. ** As long as we are guessing wildly**

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Washington Post reports that the incident took place on the NSA side of the installation... Is the barrier between Fort Meade and the NSA?

The Washington Post said police at Fort Meade, a U.S. Army base in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, confirmed that the incident happened on the NSA side of the installation but gave no other details.

Source

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
2 men dressed as women and so far no one in this thread has made the obvious connection to men wearing traditional Muslim attire?

Terrorists have a history of wearing burkas. It's the ultimate disguise.

If it comes out that a couple of cross-dressing white guys were trying to fool the gate guards, I'll eat my shoes.
edit on 3/30/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Not exactly the ultimate disguise when trying to enter the NSA via Fort Meade tho I reckon...

Definitely in the ME but not so much entering a U.S. gov facility. If that's the tactic they used then they win the dumdum award for the day... Not saying a Whig a red lipstick ms a better idea lol but I reckon a burka is a worse idea lol
edit on 30-3-2015 by mindseye1609 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

Not exactly the ultimate disguise when trying to enter the NSA via Fort Meade tho I reckon...

Definitely in the ME but not so much entering a U.S. gov facility. If that's the tactic they used then they win the dumdum award for the day... Not saying a Whig a red lipstick ms a better idea lol but I reckon a burka is a worse idea lol

These folks don't have a reputation for displaying a high level of intelligence.
edit on 3/30/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Rofl... Touché.. Still tho I gotta at least give them that much credit. They've been slightly crafty before... Tho the shoe bomber comes to mind..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609

Rofl... Touché.. Still tho I gotta at least give them that much credit. They've been slightly crafty before... Tho the shoe bomber comes to mind..

My favorite commentary on the intelligence of terrorists:

Lewis Black: Terrorist tried to blow up Detroit with explosives strapped around his dick!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well then at least it won't be called a terrorist attack if it is. Just a nut job

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well, The NSA should burn imo.

If they just would stop their BS this would not happen!

This is a reaction to their action.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
2 men dressed as women and so far no one in this thread has made the obvious connection to men wearing traditional Muslim attire?

Terrorists have a history of wearing burkas. It's the ultimate disguise.

If it comes out that a couple of cross-dressing white guys were trying to fool the gate guards, I'll eat my shoes.

Yeah...that was what I figured as well.

Who knows...maybe one was Bruce Jenner?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well then at least it won't be called a terrorist attack if it is. Just a nut job

Since the NSA are terrorists, this is somehow an attack on the terrorists.
Is that still a Terror Attack?

edit on 30-3-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There was an incident early this month in which a man who said"voices told him to shoot" fired shots. (lost in msm.....)

In this case, it is very common in the ME for men to dress as women and detonate themselves. What I find so odd in ALL of these cases, before the names are even released we get this statement.

"There is no indication that the incident was terrorism-related."

This happened quite often in Tampa at MacDill when people would get lost...and told to turn around. These Jenners tried to ram a gate. There was gunfire...a simple misstep or someone lost on the way to a costume party would not require gunfire.

It will be interesting to see if they are tied to Islam or a Domestic Hate group...both are considered terrorists now....
edit on 03am31amf0000002015-03-30T11:56:05-05:001105 by matafuchs because: sp

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Just FYI - the NSA hasn't been at Fort Meade since 2004. What's left there is what's known as a Red Herring. To keep the intelligence agencies from other countries spinning their wheels playing Where's Waldo?

I mean. Seriously,.

Did ya really think the world's most secretive information agency would publish it's address on a web site?

Much like the CIA. I mean seriously. Did ya really think they'd publish their location, let alone put job requisitions that are relative to what they actually do on their web site??

lol. adorable.

No. I'm not going to tell you where they're at.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
That's weird. The NSA building seems to me like a low-priority target. One would feasibly go after congress first. Or the WH. Something where the people who FUND the NSA could be taken out.

You're forgetting that a lot of this is no longer planned by any solid group outside, they simply indoctrinate people within the country and tell them to attack. Things like this are not going to have a lot of rationality behind them, it's likely it would be a couple of random nutters "inspired" by Jihadist videos and just doing something themselves without any instructions from any group.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

Well, The NSA should burn imo.

If they just would stop their BS this would not happen!

This is a reaction to their action.

Yes, and all those evil cnuts around the world actively wishing to murder and maim thousands of completely innocent people because their imaginary friend demands it will instantly turn back into harmless little pixies. /sarcasm

I'm no fan of the NSA/GCHQ and their power grabbing ways, but lets not be so stupid that we throw the baby out with the bath water. These people do VALID work, amongst the things we have a right to complain about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join