It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting At Fort Meade After Driver Tries To Ram Gate Police Say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

A driver of a vehicle tried to ram a gate at the National Security Agency building in Fort Meade Monday morning, resulting in a shooting, authorities say.

Chad Jones, a spokesman at Fort Meade, told The Associated press that two people are being treated for injuries and emergency responders are on the scene.

There are two vehicles with damage outside the gate

www.foxnews.com... ing-at-fort-meade-after-driver-tries-to-ram-gate-police-say/

This is just breaking so I am having a hard time finding articles. It looks like there were shots fired and injuries, but thankfully no deaths.
edit on 3/30/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
After reading another article it looks like 1 is dead and 2 injured.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It has been on CNN all morning. Right now 1 dead, 1 Injured.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Interesting. Wonder if any type of bomb was found in the car? I would think the only reason to ram the gate would be to get the car itself far enough into the facility to detonate a bomb. Outside of that, there is not much a person could do after ramming a gate in this manner, other than get a few shots off before he was killed.

Guessing it will be islamic terrorist related.....possibly even related to the list of military names/addresses that were released.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That's weird. The NSA building seems to me like a low-priority target. One would feasibly go after congress first. Or the WH. Something where the people who FUND the NSA could be taken out.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It should be solved in a few hours...more crazy depressed people with a history of seeking medical intervention for their illnesses...sarcasm off

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
First to say it was a disgruntled, white, Christian, Tea Party member!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wasn't there another threat to an NSA facility recently?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Guard reportedly got into altercation with 2 men disguised as women trying to enter facility.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
First to say Pat Robertson and Co. will blame this on the LGBT community...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rose126
Guard reportedly got into altercation with 2 men disguised as women trying to enter facility.

Dressed as women.

They had bad info. They were looking for the Secret Service building.

edit on 3/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

You think Congress funds everything??? Are you unaware of the "black budget" that requires no Congressional approval?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Having a chronic, debilitating illness that mystifies the medical community is nothing to laugh about. I hope you never have to live through that.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Yes, I believe there was something at the beginning of this month.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Theres some goodies in the basement at that facility but if you were Dr Evil you would have to deal with their Utah facility.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Interesting. Wonder if any type of bomb was found in the car? I would think the only reason to ram the gate would be to get the car itself far enough into the facility to detonate a bomb. Outside of that, there is not much a person could do after ramming a gate in this manner, other than get a few shots off before he was killed.

Guessing it will be islamic terrorist related.....possibly even related to the list of military names/addresses that were released.

Islamic terrorists? That's a chestnut.
Been watching Faux News long? I tune in once in awhile to see who the real enemies are.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This screams crazy white dudes lol I dont smell Islam within 1000 feet of this one... Tough to find a hardcore jihadi that's gonna dress as a woman for any reason lol

I suppose it's possible but this just reeks of crazy white dudes mad that their weiner pics are saved in Utah somewhere

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: whatnext21

Having a chronic, debilitating illness that mystifies the medical community is nothing to laugh about. I hope you never have to live through that.

The medical community isn't at all mystified by psychiatric conditions. They invented all of them and pass out little pills for all the 300+ identified "illnesses".

I agree with you that it's deadly serious.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
That's weird. The NSA building seems to me like a low-priority target. One would feasibly go after congress first. Or the WH. Something where the people who FUND the NSA could be taken out.

One can only hope that a terrorist would never ever attack the very heart of the US...the IRS. As long as no terrorist ever ever harms the IRS then we will always be victorious.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I think a clued up terrorist would blow the Federal Reserve before the IRS,albeit I do detect a sense of sarcasm in your post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join