It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting At Fort Meade After Driver Tries To Ram Gate Police Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I really hope this doesn't turn out to be just a couple of innocent trans citizens who took a wrong turn and were confronted by out-of-control gun-slingers.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

ETA: Just read the previous page, maybe they really did accidentally go to it, and if it was robbery gone bad then would make sense why they didn't want to be talked to.

edit on thMon, 30 Mar 2015 15:37:57 -0500America/Chicago320155780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The exit is clearly marked by multiple signs as being for NSA employees only, authorized personnel only, etc. You don't get to the gate without driving past a number of clearly marked signs.

Eta - saw the new update. Maybe they thought they could get turned around there. Or that the gate wouldn't have armed officers. Whatever. I would put money on stupidity before innocence.

And a couple of "innocent" trans citizens who just happened to have coke and at least one weapon in their car and then got in a shootout, after ramming a police vehicle? Seems like a lot of deliberate acts for a pair of innocents.
edit on 30-3-2015 by Shamrock6 because: So many typos

edit on 30-3-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Eta[/

www.wjla.com...

Local news channel updated 20 minutes ago
edit on 30-3-2015 by Shamrock6 because: News update
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
That's weird. The NSA building seems to me like a low-priority target. One would feasibly go after congress first. Or the WH. Something where the people who FUND the NSA could be taken out.

One can only hope that a terrorist would never ever attack the very heart of the US...the IRS. As long as no terrorist ever ever harms the IRS then we will always be victorious.

Terrorists are the IRS. They blow up bank accounts with auditor bombs.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

If comments on ATS are "uncalled for" then nothing would ever be posted for comment. But you direct this just at me.
I'm ok with that. I did not see sarcasm in your post...and I commented. Done deal.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
These have GOT the be some of the unluckiest men EVER! First they rob a hotel (I assume they ran without paying????) where they had been partying and doing drugs. Then they take a wrong turn and end up at the NSA! Now all things considered that would be bad enough; but it goes further. For whatever reason, they don't stop. They ram the gates and get into a shoot out! Stupid dumb criminals. If nothing else they make life interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Take a walk on the wild side... doot doo doot, doot doo doot..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
And a couple of "innocent" trans citizens who just happened to have coke and at least one weapon in their car and then got in a shootout, after ramming a police vehicle? Seems like a lot of deliberate acts for a pair of innocents.

None of this is being reported here in the UK, or at least it wasn't, haven't checked the article recently.
All we had here was an update to the piece that they were "near" the gates of NSA, on a road approaching the entry. No mention of weapons or drugs at all.

Still, as for the rest of your post, stupidity is not a criminal offense punishable by execution, if it were your population would drop by 3/4 in a week.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Porridge seems a bit cool here.
So what is the NSA feeding you brits?
Same in France?
Germany?

Links?

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Shamrock6

None of this is being reported here in the UK, or at least it wasn't, haven't checked the article recently.
All we had here was an update to the piece that they were "near" the gates of NSA, on a road approaching the entry. No mention of weapons or drugs at all.

Still, as for the rest of your post, stupidity is not a criminal offense punishable by execution, if it were your population would drop by 3/4 in a week.

All I can suggest is that you look at more than one article perhaps? Googling "ft Meade" will give you a myriad of recently updated articles. Pro tips and such.

As for the "Americans are stupid" comment: yes, because we have such a lock on that, eh? Certainly no stupid people anywhere else, right? Lol hilarious

And no, being stupid shouldn't be punishable by death. But typically running in to an occupied police vehicle and then shooting at cops will get it done

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

After watching "Pain & Gain" I can see a funny movie about this...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

They refused to follow directions, had stolen the car they were in, had a gun and coc aine, and then rammed a police car.
Hardly innocent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join