It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I explained all that. Multiple times.

But you didn't explain it. You just invoked incidents from the Bush administration while ignoring what Clinton did.

And you didn't say that...you and others here implied that. Even though if you had actually read you would never have even asked.

I have read your posts, in their entirety, and all I am seeing is an argument from you that the reason this is occurring is because they don't like Hillary because she is a female. Yo9u have even ignored the law in question which clearly demonstrates she violated the law with her actions.

More like misread as you've claimed that 1.) I implied anything about sexism and 2.) my examples were partisan because they happened to include some Bush-era atrocities where there was absolutely no concern for emails. And again, absolutely no concern about Able Danger.

The vast majority of the posts here are exactly because they don't like or fear this person and are grasping at this one straw that is totally blown out of proportion and perspective. And mob mentality and disproportionate outrage gives me seizures period.

You can't even prove any law was broken and you're clearly not trying to even understand this point at a systemic level. And you ignored my law question about DATES. And the e-CFR.

I'm done with this assinine thread and discussion.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

More like misread as you've claimed that 1.) I implied anything about sexism and 2.) my examples were partisan because they happened to include some Bush-era atrocities where there was absolutely no concern for emails. And again, absolutely no concern about Able Danger.

Because you keep alluding to the ulterior motives without clarifying them. It has nothing to do with her possible presidential bid, considering she has not even announced she is running for President. Secondly, again, this has been going on for years now. Which again doesn't support your notion that this is political and somehow linked to the upcoming elections.

So you bitch at me and others because you think we call you partisan only to have you claim in your post here that you are partisan. Please stick to one or other.

The vast majority of the posts here are exactly because they don't like or fear this person and are grasping at this one straw that is totally blown out of proportion and perspective. And mob mentality and disproportionate outrage gives me seizures period.

The majority of the posts are individuals expressing their opinion, on both sides. They aren't grasping at straws and this has not been blown out of proportion. She violated the law - plain and simple. Trying to dismiss arguments by using the term mob mentality in the manner you did is not a good counter argument and is not supported by any facts.

You can't even prove any law was broken and you're clearly not trying to even understand this point at a systemic level. And you ignored my law question about DATES. And the e-CFR.

I'm done with this assinine thread and discussion.

I did prove that laws were violated.. You possibly read the post I made linking to the Federal Law in question. Secondly I didn't ignore your request for dates as I answered you. The federal law is active and I posted it for you to read. Right now it looks like you didn't like that information so you are now back to try and make excuses as to why it doesn't apply to her.

I would love to see a female president... So long as its not Hillary.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well, personally, I don't believe Hillary Clinton is tech savvy enough to completely destroy digital evidence without a computer expert. I also find it highly unlikely any emails she may have sent or received are not archived on some secret government server somewhere. Just like everyone else's. It's not that easy to destroy information these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Well, personally, I don't believe Hillary Clinton is tech savvy enough to completely destroy digital evidence without a computer expert. I also find it highly unlikely any emails she may have sent or received are not archived on some secret government server somewhere. Just like everyone else's. It's not that easy to destroy information these days.

To be certain, those who received the emails have backups. But good luck finding out who they were without her server.

And yes, ANYONE can erase a hard drive there are so many freeware tools that wipe hard drives to D.O.D specs, it's not even funny. I used to train complete idiots how to do it. And by training, it was this simple. Turn on the computer, boot from this CD, and follow the instructions. Simple. I'm sure she's not THAT stupid. But she probably had someone do it. One thing Democrats are good at, is using the failings of technology to their advantage.
edit on 29-3-2015 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I will. When you guys stop using her to distract from what congress is doing now. Soon, they will reinstate the draft in the middle of the night to fight the dozens of religious factions in the ME and a civil war. This distraction about emails in really stupid. Even this 64 yr old knows nothing in private and nothing is deleted.

edit on 29-3-2015 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
You are the only person who has made any sense in this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well, personally, I don't believe Hillary Clinton is tech savvy enough to completely destroy digital evidence without a computer expert.

A rock, Hammer or some other blunt object is just as good and anyone can use it, even if they aren't tech savvy.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I will. When you guys stop using her to distract from what congress is doing now.

What is Congress doing that needs distraction? As I stated in other posts this investigation has been going for years now and Hillary has not announced she is running for President.

Soon, they will reinstate the draft in the middle of the night to fight the dozens of religious factions in the ME and a civil war.

So you are saying Obama would initiate a draft? I ask because that type of legislation requires congressional approval followed by Presidential signing or vetoing. Secondly Obama is Commander in chief so are you saying Obama is going to go to war in the middle east? Or was your argument here directed, and incorrectly, directed solely at Congress?

This distraction about emails in really stupid.

No it has the potential of criminal charges and directly impacts the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi. If you want stupid that would be Hillary claiming to have been under sniper fire when she went to Bosnia. The sniper fire was so bad that there were tons of people waiting to greet here not to mention refreshments and what not.

/end sarcasm.

Your argument about the draft, by the way, is a distraction considering this thread is about that very topic and Congress is still investigating it.

Even this 64 yr old knows nothing in private and nothing is deleted.

Except in this case when the server being used for the emails was destroyed / wiped clean. don't forget the emails for Fast and Furious or the emails for the IRS fiasco.

This administration and its claim of transparency while hiding emails that can demonstrate criminal behavior or even a conspiracy if more than one person is involed in that crime is a joke of massive proportions.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well, personally, I don't believe Hillary Clinton is tech savvy enough to completely destroy digital evidence without a computer expert.

A rock, Hammer or some other blunt object is just as good and anyone can use it, even if they aren't tech savvy.

Exactly.

Permanent data destruction. So long as the person can visually ID the hard drive, and know how to remove it. I saw them come in at my old employer simply drilled through. As simple as that. Others had giant holes in them from some kind of hydraulic press, or shotgun. LOL.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

To be certain, those who received the emails have backups. But good luck finding out who they were without her server.

Well, my point was that communication is only as secure as whomever owns/operates the networks that the info travels through. As soon as she sends an email and it leaves her system, it's out of her control. I do not believe for one second the various government people are going to allow a former first lady to communicate in complete privacy with anyone. Ever.

And yes, ANYONE can erase a hard drive there are so many freeware tools that wipe hard drives to D.O.D specs, it's not even funny. I used to train complete idiots how to do it. And by training, it was this simple. Turn on the computer, boot from this CD, and follow the instructions. Simple. I'm sure she's not THAT stupid. But she probably had someone do it. One thing Democrats are good at, is using the failings of technology to their advantage.

My point here is that someone knows something. And wiping a hard drive might be pretty simple but as I'm sure you know, it takes forever. And she claims (or was claiming) she deleted the stuff selectively. That's much harder than wiping an entire drive.

Again, as I said, this is the wife of a former POTUS. I doubt there's much she does that someone isn't aware of.

edit on 29-3-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes. They all want their own type of war. Congress wants to protect Israel and Obama wants to bomb targets with drones. It is all war and will not end til it is ended this time. Yes, we need to be watching all branches at this time. Unless you want war. And Hilary will probably not run after becoming a grandmother. As you said, this has been going on for years and why aren't there any charges by now. For any of the heinous crimes she is accused of. She must be the most powerful person on the planet.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

As you said, this has been going on for years and why aren't there any charges by now.

It's really hard to charge someone when they keep destroying the evidence of their criminal activities. Also, it's really hard to charge someone when the AG is in their back pocket.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Is it against the law the destroy evidence? So, she should be brought up on charges soon. There is a replacement for Holder waiting in the lines if he is corrupt.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Loretta Lynch is just as much in Obama's pocket as Holder was.

Being charged with tampering with evidence is nothing. Hillary knows this.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I don't know much about her. Can you direct me to some source that shows she is corrupt?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yeah...maybe SOME of you also cared about those last few things, but somehow I doubt it.

And you point a blaming finger at others here for "asuming" things. You yourself have to admit that is now extremely ironic after that comment.

You come into this discussion wanting people to stop talking about it full stop, for some reason. Followed by complaining why they are not talking about topics you posted samples of with collorfull pictures, instead of just leaving people here free to disscuss it withouth complaint. You seem to have a very personal (and agressive) attachement here.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Because the congressional committee doing the investigation is being stonewalled by agencies not turning over records, refusing to come and testify in front of the committee. Secondly the DOJ wont do their job.

Considering they took Holder to court and won... Considering the courts ruled Obama over stepped his authority with recess appointments. With the most recent lie told by government lawyers to a federal judge I think this administration has run out of good will.

A RICO lawsuit has been filed against Hillary that is linked into scandal now. Only a prosecutor can issue warrants / charges. Those lawyers belong to the Executive branch (DOJ) and not the Legislative branch.

Which is to say Democrats are refusing to hold her accountable.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Is it against the law the destroy evidence? So, she should be brought up on charges soon. There is a replacement for Holder waiting in the lines if he is corrupt.

In general yes.

In her case she violated the records act.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

No really its not..

Congress is exercising their oversight on the executive branch. We lost 4 Americans from a terrorist attack while the administration, including Hillary by the way, wanted to blame some nonsense youtube video.

Is she lying then or is she lying now?

for a person who doesn't like to be called Partisan you have a bad habit of insinuating that those going after Clinton are somehow sexist. My dislike of her has nothing to do with her being a female and everything to do with accountability.

Where the HELL did I say anything about sexist? Now you're just trippin, dude.

No he is not "trippin".

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: 2Spooky4Me

Good. Can we stop talking about this now?

Why in the hell should we stop talking about it? It's something that caused the loss of American lives. Would you be so nonchalantly posting Walking Dead meme's if a member of your family was killed in the attacks? Especially knowing it could have been prevented/deescalated?

I have to shake my head at the sheer stupidity and sheer willingness to look the other way when the corrupt does wrong. Murder does not have an expiration date.

To "the owlbear", are you daft? Seriously?

Hillary Clinton, pretty much all the previous presidents for the last, what, fifty years? PLUS the current POTUS as well as the various goons in D.C. have worked, and are currently working for themselves, not the people. Our interests are put last, which is so blazingly obvious in this whole email scandal. "Why should *I* care about the law? That's for everyone else, my desires and interests far outweigh the common interest!".

Disgusting.

Whatever were you outraged about before there was even email? About the hundreds of pols who never even use email? About the fact that virtually nothing that important would ever even BE committed to an email to begin with?

This entire subject is a non-starter in addition to having already been beaten to death both here and in the media.

There simply is nothing left to say about it. In many, many peoples' opinions. No matter how outraged some people are or how much hand wringing and dramatizing some people care to do about it.

I agree. Disgusting

I am truly amazed by either your allegiance to this woman or your complete disregard for transparency, I am not sure which.

My allegiance? I am not talking about a WOMAN. I am talking about an ISSUE. I think it is you and your ilk here who are worked up about a particular WOMAN, not I.

And I am truly amazed by your belief that any politician with half a brain cell would document anything truly classified or secret or important or damning to email.

And further amazed that you get you then get so worked up over transparency in only one case and aren't scurrying around digging up probably equally or more damning transgressions with email.

To add to that quote, very damning info has surfaced ranging from buissenes people to high level politicians. Your claim that this simple does not happen is ... well , staggering.

Also your assumption (Assuming - Something for which you blame just about everyone who responded directly to you for) that the people here discussing hillary's fraudulent and suspicious actions and words never care for transparency anywhere else except in this case about what this woman is doing is even a bit more then just a assumption.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I really don't know what you guys on the Right are so up in arms about. This is good news for you! Why all the long faces?

Surely now, as Mr Gowdy said, the Republican Congress is going to take "the next step."

I'm sure that "next step" will be to pursue this matter in court, and prefer criminal charges as appropriate.

Further, since the evidence against Clinton is so overwhelming, as you all have pointed out here an actual trial is barely necessary, I'm sure she will be convicted and removed from the possibility of running for President.

So, why are you guys so upset? Trust the Republicans! You know, the great arbiters of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

As you've all pointed out so many times, you don't get a sharper prosecutor than Mr. Trey Gowdy (just noticed that rhymes with "gay howdy" LOL) from the great State of South Carolina!

Clinton doesn't have a chance! You know ... unless ... she's really not guilty of anything.

BUT HEY! There's no chance of that is there? Go go Boehner, go go Gowdy!

Sic her boys!

EDIT: In other news, as of March 24, Mrs. Clinton is STILL far out in front of her Republican rivals.

edit on 8Sun, 29 Mar 2015 08:47:23 -050015p082015366 by Gryphon66 because: Noted.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join