It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daftpink
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Lets not forget this sort of thing has gone on before...

www.theguardian.com...

But there's no corruption here, no.

Where there is government in this country, there is corruption. That's a given. I guess it's the level of corruption or who's doing it that matters to some people. As I've repeatedly said, this is a systemic failure and no one cares about it unless it happens to be a GOTCHA they can use to try to vilify someone some (clearly) hate.

As to your other comment as well, they really don't want to turn over that rock either because, again, as I've stated before, they will not like what it shows about them either.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Guess what? I have issues with this throughout government. What I find repulsive about this is that many here do not, at their ignorance, and at their bashing one person and not taking issue with the systemic disease.

Yeah you keep focusing on root causes while deflecting away from the topic of discussion, which happens to be the infamous corrupt politician Hillary Clinton.

I mean you act like most of us do not see the bigger picture, but the fact that there is corruption abroad does not excuse her illegal actions. So the focus will remain on Hillary Clinton, while the symptoms of decay overall will be noted thank you. ~$heopleNation

(post by jimmyx removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sigh.

I could and have cited twice as many showing that there is doubt. Or that she didn't.

Either way it would have undermined your argument that no one is talking about this. Clearly it is being discussed, including legal ramifications.

Point being, they don't know. And we sure as hell don't know if they can't agree. No one has been charged. Arrested. Indicted. And so we wait.

You are not familiar with how investigations work, especially when its dealing with Congress, are you?

But we do not rush to judgement. We do not make grand declarations.

Actually yes you have.

Is this a foreign concept to you?

Would the right honorable woman from the great state of denial yield the floor and do some research before attacking people?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You do understand this incident occurred during Obama's first term in office right?

You do know Obama and his administration did all they could to keep information about Benghazi from the public since it occurred 2 months prior to the 2012 presidential elections.

For this administration the left hand doesn't know what the far left hand is doing.
edit on Sun Mar 29 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

sheeple nation??....if she carried out illegal actions, she would be in front of a judge in an courtroom in no time flat.....unlike right-wing political spin, you have to have proof of what you say.....I looked at the "records act", of the 50's that has all these republicans slobbering over themselves wanting the head of Hillary, and lo and behold....it has exceptions to the rule, that every republican cabinet member also used during their tenure.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Can a Judge order the Director of the NSA to release the saved records of those emails?? If it has been established they built that database to save all and every digital interaction across the internet, should not those emails still be saved in that database?? Insiders are already using it to blackmail each other, why not use it to apply rule of law?

I'm gonna go with no.

If this mess spirals into criminal charges, gaining information from the NSA, who I would assume never obtained lawful warrants to ease drop on Clintons communications, would most likely never see the inside of a court room. If no lawful warrants were issued to obtain the information then one could argue the 4th amendment right was violated.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

now, now eager little right-wingers....your trusted republicans in congress will keep this going until the election, no matter how petty its gets...just remember your fight mantra...BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI !!!!!!!.....sit back and relax with that playing in your heads

You do understand this incident occurred during Obama's first term in office right?

You do know Obama and his administration did all they could to keep information about Benghazi from the public since it occurred 2 months prior to the 2012 presidential elections.

For this administration the left hand doesn't know what the far left hand is doing.

your damn right Obama kept it secret....they had CIA, SPEC.OPS in country, and a whole lot of clandestine operations, and confidential players participating.....Obama had, and Hillary had, a whole lot of reasons to keep their mouths shut and their communications secret....it's called DOING THEIR JOB!!.....

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: SheopleNation

sheeple nation??....if she carried out illegal actions, she would be in front of a judge in an courtroom in no time flat.....unlike right-wing political spin, you have to have proof of what you say.....I looked at the "records act", of the 50's that has all these republicans slobbering over themselves wanting the head of Hillary, and lo and behold....it has exceptions to the rule, that every republican cabinet member also used during their tenure.

nothing to date falls within the established exemptions.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Sigh.

I could and have cited twice as many showing that there is doubt. Or that she didn't.

Either way it would have undermined your argument that no one is talking about this. Clearly it is being discussed, including legal ramifications.

I

Point being, they don't know. And we sure as hell don't know if they can't agree. No one has been charged. Arrested. Indicted. And so we wait.

You are not familiar with how investigations work, especially when its dealing with Congress, are you?

But we do not rush to judgement. We do not make grand declarations.

Actually yes you have.

Is this a foreign concept to you?

Would the right honorable woman from the great state of denial yield the floor and do some research before attacking people?

Where did I say no one is talking about this? You've clearly lost the thread there.

Maybe I said I'm sick of hearing your sort of proclamations and declarations of law breaking when nothing is settled or clear or definitive.

You are the one saying she broke laws (which by the way were not even laws when she was SoS). Not I.

I am probably about as familiar as you are with how investigations don't work and why. Hence my statements on why this will probably go nowhere. Or just a little ways up the road for show. They don't want their rocks turned over.

But do continue with your reckless allegations and witch hunting. It's amusing.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Which is all fine except for lying to the American people about the youtube video and the fact those communications fall under the Records Law / FOIA law.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

Yeah you keep focusing on root causes while deflecting away from the topic of discussion, which happens to be the infamous corrupt politician Hillary Clinton.

I mean you act like most of us do not see the bigger picture, but the fact that there is corruption abroad does not excuse her illegal actions. So the focus will remain on Hillary Clinton, while the symptoms of decay overall will be noted thank you. ~$heopleNation

Thank you. Because the root cause is what matters and should be the topic of conversation.

I never said most of you do not. I'd say about half don't though, or do a very good job of not acknowledging it or hiding it. Based on many, many of the comments here, I'd say you might be overestimating that anyone even cares about root cause or corruption.
edit on 3/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You said it on page 14 of this thread. Let me quote you -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one. NO ONE is agreeing or even saying that laws were actually broken. No media. No attorneys. No one.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You said it on page 14 of this thread. Let me quote you -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one. NO ONE is agreeing or even saying that laws were actually broken. No media. No attorneys. No one.

as for the rest of your post I wont come down to your level and help you derail this thread.

I said what I said, as you quoted here. And you interpreted that as I said "no one is talking about it?" Slight difference there. In saying no one is agreeing or saying. They are saying, even in the links you cited that it is ambiguous, not clear to the dates she was in office, and probably not illegal just not regulation or practice.

I'm not allowed to discuss this issue and topic because my opinion differs from yours or I am looking at it from a higher level? That's derailing the thread?

You say it was illegal with no proof out there as of yet. I say there is no proof. And you cannot prove it. And that is derailing? Mkay

edit on 3/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

All I get from you is legal propaganda with no arrest or warrants. We should re visit this thread later in the week perhaps Gowdy will have presented evidence to the DOJ by then.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No what you said -

There is no room for interpretation as it is straight forward. It turns out people are discussing this and the legal ramifications. You are the one attacking people for having a different opinion.

As for proof you apparently over looked the post I made about Clintons attorney being involved in the destruction of the emails. So yes, there is proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Xcathdra

All I get from you is legal propaganda with no arrest or warrants. We should re visit this thread later in the week perhaps Gowdy will have presented evidence to the DOJ by then.

Please research how investigations work before you try telling me how to do my job.

how about you show me how the laws in question don't apply.
Why would he need to go to the DOJ?
edit on 29-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

Which is all fine except for lying to the American people about the youtube video and the fact those communications fall under the Records Law / FOIA law.

those documents have already been handed over to congress...55,000 pages worth

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join