It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary 'Wiped Clean' Server, Emails Permanently Deleted

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

..... snipped but, again, the real action that needs to be taken is not at the person level, it is as a much higher level that those of you rabid to hang or vilify or shame a person just cannot comprehend or even see because you get so blinded and mislead.

4 people were killed in the Benghazi incident and an investigation must be done to determine if anyone in our administration is legally culpable for those deaths.

We have seen the records talking about lack of security at this site.
We have been told there was no stand own order yet some special forces individuals who were in the region say they were ordered to stand down.
We have heard from Clinton herself with the "what difference does it make" comment at the congressional hearing.
We know that Hillary had a secret team doing an investigation into Benghazi.
We have Susan Rice and others going on tv and telling people the protest were because of a video some guy made and put on youtube when, according to records, new that it was a terrorist attack.

They have consistently lied not only about Benghazi, but Fast and furious, the IRS scandal, etc etc.

By the way in those incidents the government has done everything in its power to keep their, wait for it, emails from coming to light.

you see a pattern emerging?

edit on 29-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The reason I included the hyperlinks was so you can do research on the points I made. Those laws are active and relevant to this situation. When Congress formally requested her server is when she destroyed it. Again, she cant take it upon herself to delete emails and neither can her lawyer.

only the archivist can make the determination.

As for the rest the information has been provided. All that is required is for you to read the info and do your own follow up and decide for yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

..... snipped but, again, the real action that needs to be taken is not at the person level, it is as a much higher level that those of you rabid to hang or vilify or shame a person just cannot comprehend or even see because you get so blinded and mislead.

4 people were killed in the Benghazi incident and an investigation must be done to determine if anyone in our administration is legally culpable for those deaths.

We have seen the records talking about lack of security at this site.
We have been told there was no stand own order yet some special forces individuals who were in the region say they were ordered to stand down.
We have heard from Clinton herself with the "what difference does it make" comment at the congressional hearing.
We know that Hillary had a secret team doing an investigation into Benghazi.
We have Susan Rice and others going on tv and telling people the protest were because of a video some guy made and put on youtube when, according to records, new that it was a terrorist attack.

They have consistently lied not only about Benghazi, but Fast and furious, the IRS scandal, etc etc.

By the way in those incidents the government has done everything in its power to keep their, wait for it, emails from coming to light.

you see a pattern emerging?

And were you as irate about things like this during the patterns of the last administration? When the consequences were so much more dire and of more epic proportions?

Don't bother answering me. Just ask yourself that.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

The reason I included the hyperlinks was so you can do research on the points I made. Those laws are active and relevant to this situation. When Congress formally requested her server is when she destroyed it. Again, she cant take it upon herself to delete emails and neither can her lawyer.

only the archivist can make the determination.

As for the rest the information has been provided. All that is required is for you to read the info and do your own follow up and decide for yourself.

I already did my research on the dates. And on how few of them keep emails or even used it or were just plain not asked for theirs during far more questionable and epic incidents. Did you?

I'd be more impressed by and interested in all this if the Benghazi committee is going after the NSA archives and the emails of EVERYONE involved and not just hers. And the recipients of the alleged emails that they think would be so damning.

This ain't about Benghazi. It's about them going after a candidate who is going to mop the floor with anyone they put up against her. And that is pretty transparent.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

And were you as irate about things like this during the patterns of the last administration? When the consequences were so much more dire and of more epic proportions?

Can you please explain why you are trying to shift the focus back to the Bush administration? I expect that from Pelosi and Obama but not you since you are an intelligent person.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Respectfully I don't thin you did your own research. If you had you would have known about the Federal law in question and what that law requires when it comes to records.

As for the dates of the laws - They are all valid and are an active part of the US Federal body of law.

No its about Benghazi and her actions and has nothing to do with her being a female and possibly running for president. We know this because Congress has been trying to investigate Benghazi when she was still Secretary of State. She stonewalled then and she is now breaking the law to cover.

Secondly the NSA, like the Bush administration, have noting to do with Hillary breaking the law.

This administration has absolutely no accountability. They will blame anyone and everyone but themselves and we know this because to date the democrats are still trying to blame Bush for their foul ups.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So, the four lives lost on foreign soil from a local attack are more important than the 3,000plus lost on US soil from foreigners? Of course, they were Saudi's so we attack Iraq. The only difference between the actions of bush and Hilary is one is male. Of course, it is the female that must be the law breaker.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

None of which has anything to do with the topic / Hillary Clinton.

Exactly where does personal responsibility and self accountability enter into your position? One would assume that the Secretary of State is an important position in our government and should be treated as such.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Can you please explain why you are trying to shift the focus back to the Bush administration?

I'm not. I included Reagan-era examples you may have missed on the last page and could find plenty more LIKE them, from far more relevant events whenever ANY party was in "power." I could find, far far more if I had the will or the time, but that is NOT the issue here for ME, in this particular case, where I find both the motivation and the narrow focus suspect and questionable.

And those that are Bush-era are recent history for you to have had a record on and more than fair, nore epic comparisons.

Where was the demand for emails after 9/11, for example? And the investigation into the destruction of the terrabyes of Able Danger files that both the Bush and Clinton administrations tried to cover up?
edit on 3/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Xcathdra

So, the four lives lost on foreign soil from a local attack are more important than the 3,000plus lost on US soil from foreigners? Of course, they were Saudi's so we attack Iraq. The only difference between the actions of bush and Hilary is one is male. Of course, it is the female that must be the law breaker.

Actually there is a huge difference between Bush and Hillary considering Bush was President and she was Secretary of state. Again the point you raised has nothing to do with Hillary and her deleted emails.

People really need to stop trying to blame Bush in an effort to deflect attention on Hillary.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

None of which has anything to do with Hillary and her deleting emails in violation of the law.

As for your question on emails and 9/11 - The democrats controlled 2 out of 3 branches of government for a few years. What did they do to get the answersto the question your asking? Secondly you could search for your answer to that question by heading over to the relevant forum on 9/11.

This is about Hillary.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Respectfully I don't thin you did your own research. If you had you would have known about the Federal law in question and what that law requires when it comes to records.

As for the dates of the laws - They are all valid and are an active part of the US Federal body of law.

No its about Benghazi and her actions and has nothing to do with her being a female and possibly running for president. We know this because Congress has been trying to investigate Benghazi when she was still Secretary of State. She stonewalled then and she is now breaking the law to cover.

Secondly the NSA, like the Bush administration, have noting to do with Hillary breaking the law.

This administration has absolutely no accountability. They will blame anyone and everyone but themselves and we know this because to date the democrats are still trying to blame Bush for their foul ups.

No, respectfully I DID. When this first broke. And in threads before this one.

And further respectfully I worked in government at the IT level. If laws were broken, there will be consequences.

And again for the freaking record I am not partisan, so stop that nonsense.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

None of which has anything to do with Hillary and her deleting emails in violation of the law.

As for your question on emails and 9/11 - The democrats controlled 2 out of 3 branches of government for a few years. What did they do to get the answersto the question your asking?

If she violated the law, there will be charges.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Then why are you making an argument that Congressional Committees somehow have an ulterior motive that has nothing to do with Benghazi? Why did you not know about the Federal law on record keeping? Why did you ignore the information put out by Clinton reference her lawyer and the records?

And further respectfully I worked in government at the IT level. If laws were broken, there will be consequences.

Then why are you making an argument in the opposite direction with her actions? Why are you invoking issues from previous administrations. You are coming across as wanting to debate everything except the topic and I don't understand why that is.

I will see your IT background and raise you to my Law Enforcement background.

Where did I say you were Partisan?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

None of which has anything to do with the topic / Hillary Clinton.

Exactly where does personal responsibility and self accountability enter into your position? One would assume that the Secretary of State is an important position in our government and should be treated as such.

Do your research as to SoS who didn't even USE email. I'd name names but your mind would just make that partisan again.

It has everything to do with the topic, which is not emails or the law but an attempt to "get," to vilify, to hang one person using rules that the same people did not apply when other people did the same.

The real topic here is pretty obvious.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Then why are you making an argument that Congressional Committees somehow have an ulterior motive that has nothing to do with Benghazi? Why did you not know about the Federal law on record keeping? Why did you ignore the information put out by Clinton reference her lawyer and the records?

Then why are you making an argument in the opposite direction with her actions? Why are you invoking issues from previous administrations. You are coming across as wanting to debate everything except the topic and I don't understand why that is.

Where did I say you were Partisan?

I explained all that. Multiple times.

And you didn't say that...you and others here implied that. Even though if you had actually read you would never have even asked.
edit on 3/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

No really its not..

Congress is exercising their oversight on the executive branch. We lost 4 Americans from a terrorist attack while the administration, including Hillary by the way, wanted to blame some nonsense youtube video.

Is she lying then or is she lying now?

for a person who doesn't like to be called Partisan you have a bad habit of insinuating that those going after Clinton are somehow sexist. My dislike of her has nothing to do with her being a female and everything to do with accountability.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

No really its not..

Congress is exercising their oversight on the executive branch. We lost 4 Americans from a terrorist attack while the administration, including Hillary by the way, wanted to blame some nonsense youtube video.

Is she lying then or is she lying now?

for a person who doesn't like to be called Partisan you have a bad habit of insinuating that those going after Clinton are somehow sexist. My dislike of her has nothing to do with her being a female and everything to do with accountability.

Where the HELL did I say anything about sexist? Now you're just trippin, dude.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I explained all that. Multiple times.

But you didn't explain it. You just invoked incidents from the Bush administration while ignoring what Clinton did.

And you didn't say that...you and others here implied that. Even though if you had actually read you would never have even asked.

I have read your posts, in their entirety, and all I am seeing is an argument from you that the reason this is occurring is because they don't like Hillary because she is a female. Yo9u have even ignored the law in question which clearly demonstrates she violated the law with her actions.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Where the HELL did I say anything about sexist? Now you're just trippin, dude.

You have made snarky remarks ina few of your posts where you state this investigation is not based on Benghazi but on something else. All that is left is her sex.

By all means though, please clarify your subtle hints and explain what you mean in that this investigation is not about Benghazi.

This ain't about Benghazi. It's about them going after a candidate who is going to mop the floor with anyone they put up against her. And that is pretty transparent.

I see the comedic value of these kinds of diatribes and sometimes participate for the laughs,,,but, again, the real action that needs to be taken is not at the person level, it is as a much higher level that those of you rabid to hang or vilify or shame a person just cannot comprehend or even see because you get so blinded and mislead.

and your entire post here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

is where you are trying to split hairs by offering an argument that completely ignores her actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join