It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 26-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elliot
So many people with mobile phones these days.
The pilot is trying to break into the cabin, so he must be making a lot of noise.

The people are 'watching'?

For at least 7 or 8 minutes NO ONE is texting that something is wrong?

Young people can barely be prised away from their phones and text their every burp!

So, NO ONE is texting to loved ones, friends, emergency services that something is wrong on their aeroplane?

And why does the pilot stop trying to get into the cabin after such a short while......last I heard was a minute or so?

Why is the co pilot's breathing so steady.....possibly even relaxed or perhaps unconsious?

Were any of the passengers or people on board even conscious?

What happened to the military plane that was reportedly seen?

Who was the pilot?

Where is the other black box?

Why does this story not make much sense?

The door to the cockpit is solid metal.

Don't know about military plane. ?what leads you to think there was.

Pilots names been released with a few other background details.

Other flight recorder being recovered.

We all just have to wait for further info of the investigation.

Stay calm.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

...Or if his young age of 28 makes him susceptible to terrorist brainwashing..... I do wonder how the media will turn this around?

Even CNN is showing the last moments of Jesus this weekend...even with all the antisemitism happening over seas... Big Brother want's to drive home the point...

And the Point is...

...Trust America and No One Else outside of 'Murica....

Don't you think CNN may be showing something around the last moments of Jesus this weekend based on the fact Easter is just around the corner? Why are you twisting this around to have anything to do with America?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And read the rest of the comments posted on this thread....conspiracy...that's what we are here for.

So, sorry if i did not explain myself well enough for you to comprehend. I should be more considerate....

link   

originally posted by: Elliot
So many people with mobile phones these days.
The pilot is trying to break into the cabin, so he must be making a lot of noise.

The people are 'watching'?

Why not? Do you go outside? When something bad is happening people are usually in some sort of shock and don't react how you may expect in retrospect. As they didn't start screaming until the end no-one knew what was happening until it was too late.

For at least 7 or 8 minutes NO ONE is texting that something is wrong?

I doubt a budget airline has Wifi / Cellular / Skyphone on board and again not everyone's instinct is to turn their phone on (when it should be off) and start texting when something is happening. Are you 12?
Not only that there is barely any cell reception in the area opensignal.com...
The aircraft's speed and altitude would have also made it hard to impossible for the signal to lock on.

Young people can barely be prised away from their phones and text their every burp!

From a plane?

So, NO ONE is texting to loved ones, friends, emergency services that something is wrong on their aeroplane?

Are you obsessed with this idea of yours?

And why does the pilot stop trying to get into the cabin after such a short while......last I heard was a minute or so?

Where did you hear this?

Why is the co pilot's breathing so steady.....possibly even relaxed or perhaps unconsious?

What do expect instead??

Were any of the passengers or people on board even conscious?

Evidently, they were screaming so sadly yes.

What happened to the military plane that was reportedly seen?

I imagine it went back to base at some point..?

Who was the pilot?

I guess they will tell us when they are ready?

Where is the other black box?

Smashed, with the memory chip missing. It's not made from some fantasy material that is literally unbreakable...

Why does this story not make much sense?

The only thing not making sense round here is you...
edit on 26-3-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

link   
Nevermind. Edited right as I hit quote.

edit on 3/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: waveydavey

We'll never know if this is true or not. They can sell any story and there's no way to verify it one way or another.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

noticed..removed

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

...Or if his young age of 28 makes him susceptible to terrorist brainwashing..... I do wonder how the media will turn this around?

Even CNN is showing the last moments of Jesus this weekend...even with all the antisemitism happening over seas... Big Brother want's to drive home the point...

And the Point is...

Don't you think CNN may be showing something around the last moments of Jesus this weekend based on the fact Easter is just around the corner? Why are you twisting this around to have anything to do with America?

It just seems soo convenient that it is all happening now isn't...."Alright! Easter is coming...Jesus...killed...Jews....Overseas hatred...Let me make a call and Crash a plane....all to easy to to make it happen as if it was just by coincidence...

Also, i edited my first post to have an explanation that i copped from my other post.

Regards,
edit on th16Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:16:37 -0500K201533731am3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

The only solution I come up with is he wasn't conscious for some reason, like suicide maybe. Are there firearms in the crew cabin?

Completely agree with this statement. I also see it is being reported that crew can only not get into the cockpit if it is locked from inside. How exact is that statement? I have a lot of experience with locks in recent years (construction so admittedly different) but sometimes.......locks just stop working. It could be poor construction, faulty parts, etc. Is this not possible in this scenario? Is it definite that the co-pilot deliberately kept the pilot out?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

No, I just suggested those that have access could do so, there are multiple people with the same name and I did not want to post something that would be misleading or represent someone who is innocent??

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

No, I just suggested those that have access could do so, there are multiple people with the same name and I did not want to post something that would be misleading or represent someone who is innocent??

Fair enough.

From the wording, it seemed to me like you might have found something interesting there. Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The cockpit door has three positions, he said, citing A320 captains and the aircraft manual — unlocked, normal and locked.

The door would usually be in the “normal” position, but if the Times report is true, it would appear that after one of the pilots left the cockpit, it was switched to the “locked” position.

This prevents the other pilot from using a keypad and emergency code to get in from the outside, he said.

The chances of this happening accidentally if the pilot became incapacitated, at the same time as him knocking the side stick to put the plane into a dive, would appear to be “beyond the realms of mathematical possibility,” Thomas said.

KTL5

Intresting fact. The question is, is this extended suicide or are there something else behind his decision to do so.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Completely agree with this statement. I also see it is being reported that crew can only not get into the cockpit if it is locked from inside. How exact is that statement? I have a lot of experience with locks in recent years (construction so admittedly different) but sometimes.......locks just stop working. It could be poor construction, faulty parts, etc. Is this not possible in this scenario? Is it definite that the co-pilot deliberately kept the pilot out?

As I understand it, the controls for the door locks are located on a panel between the two seats in the cockpit. There are three modes:

1. Normal. Door is locked, but can be unlocked with a code from the cabin.
2. Unlocked. The door is momentarily unlocked so that someone can enter. The switch must be held in this position until the door is opened.
3. Locked. Door is locked and cannot be opened by the crew from the cabin. Emergency overrides from outside are disabled.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I can't imagine what must have been going through that pilots head as he hopelessly tried to break down the cock pit door for 9 minutes…

Common break damn you break!!!!!!

God!!!! My wife and kids need me, break you mother break!!!!!

( turns head sees the flight crew and passengers)

All these people are counting on me, come on break FFS!!!!

(And at the very end) thinks of wife" I love you baby"
Thinks of kids" I love you guys, grow up big and strong and smart"
Thinks of all the passengers he couldn't save" I'm so sorry I failed you"
edit on 26-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Thank you, that is what i had read too. But none of this seems to take into account that sometimes parts of the lock itself can break. For example, if part of the locking mechanism snaps and someone then attempts to open the door, it can get force the snap parts further into the mechanism, completely jamming it.

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't look too good on the co-pilot but i am not sure i like this automatic media jump to "the co-pilot did it" when, at this stage, we simply don't know enough.

link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

conspiracy...that's what we are here for.

We are here to Deny Ignorance. I'm not sure you understand the site you are on.

V

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

And the Point is...

APPARENTLY I HAVE TO ADD THIS TO EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE WHY I MAKE THIS CONSPIRACY CONNECTION.....

I believe it has everything to do with this Thread. As a conspiracy theorist, i have to explore and present all possible means.

All the planes being blown outta the sky or deliberately crashed is going to be connected and fulled by the media to bash outside countries...Pretty much global out-casting...by TPTB.

Lubitz...German, Jewish, It all equals terrorist in the medias eyes, and that is the connecting lie. Everything shown to us, they way the media portrays it, is as the TPTB want it to be. Only years later will be "truly" find out...or the "documents or just discovered "extra" black box has been found to reveal new stuff. Come on, we are recently "releasing" new documents to the wars over seas...now...after many years of no one really caring...

I hope you can make the connections.

I can see the connections better than you can. CNN andother channels are talking about Jesus..because Easter is next week! I didnt understand the rest of your ramblings to be honest.

Im going to tell you something that might shock you to the very core...not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Please, stop calling this "suicide".

Suicide is when a person takes their own life.
This was mass murder.
This pilot deliberately murdered innocent people, including kids and even babies. The man is a sickening cnut, deserves absolutely NO SYMPATHY in any way. I do not give a damn about excuses. People have choices, they make those choices, he chose to be a mass murdering f**k head.

It's not suicide, it's murder.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
highlight of my info:

...It was the co-pilot's "intention to destroy this plane," Robin said.
He said the pilot, who has not been identified, left the cockpit, presumably to go to the lavatory, and then was unable to regain access. In the meantime, co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, a 28-year-old German, manually and "intentionally" set the plane on the descent that drove it into the mountain
He said Lubitz had never been flagged as a terrorist and would not give details on his religion or ethnic background. He said German authorities were taking charge of the investigation into Lubitz

In the German town of Montabaur, acquaintances told The Associated Press that Lubitz showed no signs of depression when they saw him last fall as he renewed his glider pilot's license.
"He was happy he had the job with Germanwings and he was doing well," said a member of the glider club, Peter Ruecker, who watched Lubitz learn to fly. "He gave off a good feeling."
Lubitz had obtained his glider pilot's license as a teenager, and was accepted as a Lufthansa pilot trainee after finishing a tough German college preparatory school, Ruecker said. He described Lubitz as a "rather quiet" but friendly young man.
Lufthansa said the co-pilot joined Germanwings in September 2013, directly after training, and had flown 630 hours.

news.yahoo.com...

radicalized or mental depression/breakdown ??

nothing suggest any affiliation with Jihad

so, a Manchurian Candidate is the last resort... a brain washed person with a programmed mind that needed the Trigger to send Andreas Lubitz into his assigned task

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join