It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Yes, thanks, we can imagine perfectly well the kind of horror those on board were experiencing during this.

You post was not necessary and seems to only serve glorying in the horror.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
To me, it seems insane that there is a third door lock option where it cannot be overridden from the outside. That just instantly sounded like potential problems to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

...Or if his young age of 28 makes him susceptible to terrorist brainwashing..... I do wonder how the media will turn this around?

Even CNN is showing the last moments of Jesus this weekend...even with all the antisemitism happening over seas... Big Brother want's to drive home the point...

And the Point is...

...Trust America and No One Else outside of 'Murica....

Don't you think CNN may be showing something around the last moments of Jesus this weekend based on the fact Easter is just around the corner? Why are you twisting this around to have anything to do with America?

It just seems soo convenient that it is all happening now isn't...."Alright! Easter is coming...Jesus...killed...Jews....Overseas hatred...Let me make a call and Crash a plane....all to easy to to make it happen as if it was just by coincidence...

Also, i edited my first post to have an explanation that i copped from my other post.

Regards,

Right....... ok. Do you get out much? Might be an idea.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: intrptr
I can't imagine what must have been going through that pilots head as he hopelessly tried to break down the cock pit door for 9 minutes…

Common break damn you break!!!!!!

God!!!! My wife and kids need me, break you mother break!!!!!

( turns head sees the flight crew and passengers)

All these people are counting on me, come on break FFS!!!!

(And at the very end) thinks of wife" I love you baby"
Thinks of kids" I love you guys, grow up big and strong and smart"
Thinks of all the passengers he couldn't save" I'm so sorry I failed you"

What a silly post. Was there any need to hilight the horror that those who died lived?

What you wrote doesnt come across as poignant, it just sounds like a badly written book/film.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I'd like to see what he was actually doing. They were at cruising altitude and on autopilot presumably. Maybe he had on head phones, was listening to loud music and dozing?

The reason I say that is the plane made a normal decent, not a crash dive. If dude was suicidal why didn't he put the plane into a vertical nose dive and get to the ground as quick as possible?

The only solution I come up with is he wasn't conscious for some reason, like suicide maybe. Are there firearms in the crew cabin?

From what I've read, they have a clear audio recording from the cabin, and he can be heard breathing normally all the way up until impact, which would seemingly rule out any medical emergency. That, along with the fact that the door was deliberately locked from the inside, doesn't look very good....

Something doesn't set right with this whole thing. If it were a terrorist act or even suicide why didn't the co-pilot say anything?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How do I add a photo? Clicking on the photo button opens an empty bar that does nothing.
edit on 26-3-2015 by TheLakeOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nope. More insane to NOT have that setting and let a hijacker with the code in. a reply to: 3danimator2014

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith
Sigh. I suppose you are the 'Question Police'?

I hadn't realised that it was 'offensive' to ask questions.

Please forgive any 'offence' given. Thank you.

I asked questions as I have not been following the story with much interest until today so am not really 'up to date' and don't have hours to spend reading about it. I hadn't expected such an 'emotional' response.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kidcraig

I'm not sure i agree.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have a screen grab of the co-pilot's Facebook page that says he is a hero of Islamic State. How do I add it here? The add photo button is not working for me and I can't find anywhere to add it as my avatar.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLakeOfFire

Upload picture in your files folder in ATS, open the file in there and copy

in your post

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thanks for that but I can't find a files folder. I can't find anywhere where I can change my profile.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This could be a way to introduce the concept of drones into commercial airplanes. Creepy, I know.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well in this case I'm right there with you but it would have come in hella handy on 9/11 a reply to: 3danimator2014

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Seems to me that, if this were terrorism, the co-pilot would have made a statement or at least shouted "God is Great." But he kept silent. Also, no terrorist group has taken responsibility for this crash which leads me to believe it was either suicide or a very tragic accident.

Al Qaeda and ISIS love the limelight and would immediately accept responsibility. Even a lone wolf would state intention.

Conspiracy side starts thinking about crazy MK Ultra plots and mind control....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just make 100% sure it's not a fake page. His name has been out for a few hours now and who knows what people might do to slander him even more. Push an agenda etc. a reply to: TheLakeOfFire

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLakeOfFire

its hidden under this

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
With all the latest incidents on air travel, my conspiracy side starts thinking we may be getting programmed to fear air travel ? Pretty out there but, most conspiracy theories are

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: waveydavey

Absolutely tragic. There are no other words for this. We will apparently never know the real reason for this act, and of course there will be no justice.

My sympathies and condolences to all who are tied to this horrible incident.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i'm not convinced that it was intentional suicide/murder. it's one thing to want to kill yourself, but rarely do you think about taking others with you. and breathing normally? nope, if it was intentional then there's no WAY he'd have been breathing normally, just none. i conclude that the french authorities are desperate to draw conclusions without knowing all the facts. pin it on somebody quickly! i don't buy it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join