It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Co-Pilot intentional crashed plane. Co Pilot Named

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 26-3-2015 by IndigoGoGo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Oh I definitely it was terrorism, but this is what flashed in my mind upon hearing the reports of the second pilot pounding on the door, locked out, and no shouts for help or sounds at all from within.

Also, surprised no one made a phone call to loved ones in nearly 10 minutes. Unless they were being threatened with their lives somehow. Or even that the military jets that were aside them for a period of time also were on a dark assignment and had something to do with the crash and blocking cell phones. And yes this is speculation, but a lot of things went through my head.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndigoGoGo
I am guessing this will be used to:
1. Fight the war on terror agenda, LOL
2. Promote pilot-less, ground piloted planes, as the only safe option to fly

I don't see how anybody could 'LOL' at this incident..

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Also, surprised no one made a phone call to loved ones in nearly 10 minutes.

I keep seeing people make references to this but you know that cell phones require cell coverage to actually work right?
Additionally it seems like the passengers didn't know what was happening until the end based on when they heard the screams of people.

link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

is it possible to breath normally even though you are unconscious?

well that would not explain why he turned off the auto pilot.

link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Based on what I read about what they said about the audio, you hear screaming at the end. Seems like they didn't know what was going on until very late. Also, they were in an area that had poor cell phone coverage and this was a budget flight.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Oh I definitely it was terrorism, but this is what flashed in my mind upon hearing the reports of the second pilot pounding on the door, locked out, and no shouts for help or sounds at all from within.

Also, surprised no one made a phone call to loved ones in nearly 10 minutes. Unless they were being threatened with their lives somehow. Or even that the military jets that were aside them for a period of time also were on a dark assignment and had something to do with the crash and blocking cell phones. And yes this is speculation, but a lot of things went through my head.

why do people keep thinking it's possible to use mobile phones on planes that are flying at speed/altitude over areas that have no network coverage?

and what is this you speak of?

military jets that were aside them for a period of time also were on a dark assignment and had something to do with the crash and blocking cell phones.

edit on 26-3-2015 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2015 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
And I really don't get how nobody knew what was going on. Budget airline. Single class. No curtain separating forward galley and the pax. If you see your captain banging on the door you might get concerned. a reply to: ceetee

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pimpish
a reply to: Unity_99

Based on what I read about what they said about the audio, you hear screaming at the end. Seems like they didn't know what was going on until very late. Also, they were in an area that had poor cell phone coverage and this was a budget flight.

The Crew and Pilot were banging and kicking the door like crazy. There is no way the passengers didn't know what was going on. It must have been a horrifying moment for everybody on that plane.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

link   
double post
edit on 26-3-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

It is possible to breath properly whilst unconscious but, like you said, turning off the auto pilot and set the plane on a lethal descent was done consciously and manually.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You don't just have to be unconscious .. aphasia ... TIA.. mini stroke... your eyes are open .. you may even still have a grip on the yaw. You might just do something unwillingly like lock a door or disengage the auto pilot. You'll sit and stare for up to 20 minutes sometimes. But that's just my experience in the medical profession.

And of every suicide that I witnessed.... every one of them cried out at some point in fear, anger and panic...

This still feels like a medical emergency...

If not.. it's the calmest most Methodical 8 minute descent into suicide I have ever known.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Not entirely.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

you may even still have a grip on the yaw. You might just do something unwillingly like lock a door or disengage the auto pilot. You'll sit and stare for up to 20 minutes sometimes. But that's just my experience in the medical profession.

that's very intresting

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Not entirely.

I am a nurse and I have also witnessed Tias, etc. But in this case three things were done whilst the co-pilot was alone in the cockpit: lock the door, switch off the autopilot and set the plane on a descent. I just can't see it all happening accidentally.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

You don't just have to be unconscious .. aphasia ... TIA.. mini stroke... your eyes are open .. you may even still have a grip on the yaw. You might just do something unwillingly like lock a door or disengage the auto pilot. You'll sit and stare for up to 20 minutes sometimes. But that's just my experience in the medical profession.

And of every suicide that I witnessed.... every one of them cried out at some point in fear, anger and panic...

This still feels like a medical emergency...

If not.. it's the calmest most Methodical 8 minute descent into suicide I have ever known.

I just saw on german Television that to be able to descent like this, you need to consciously turn a dial multiple times to the specific altitude. It is not like a push of a button that he could have pushed by accident.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

it's likely that while the attempts were being made to gain entry to the cockpit, people would be part of the process and not screaming like lunatics. Once it became clear that the plane was about to hit the mountainside [by looking out of the window] i'd expect people would have started screaming once all hope was lost.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I have my PHRN too. You surely had to witness people experiencing blindness. Catatonic states... do bazaar things... then come out of it not remembering a thing.

He my have thought the autopilot was disengaged and tried to switch it on. But accidentally doing the opposite.

edit on 26-3-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Like I said if this is a suicide. It's the coldest I've seen. I'm not ruling it out.
I'm trying to not bash this pilots/humans life. I'm trying my hardest to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If it turns out to be so.. then I will retract my argument.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Oh dear me, I have seen lots of bizarre behaviour during different medical emergencies but I don't think this was all accidental and Hellas latest post sort of confirms my gut feeling.

But let see how this develop, sometimes the truth is a lot crazier than fiction... which I am sure you know being in the same profession as me!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join