It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane shredded to pieces

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pentagon debris

Shank sville debris

Germanwings debris

All consistent with each other.
High speed impacts tear planes into very small pieces.
Hopefully this will quash the belief that no planes were used.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We don't yet know the cause for the recent crash. Nice that you jumped on this so soon. You also didn't explain how an untrained pilot was able to fly for better than a mile at high speed along tree tops and electric poles without hitting anything in it's path. Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Hopefully this will quash the belief that no planes were used.

I would suggest that only foolish people truly believe that anyway and yes, plane crashes at high speed into the ground usually result in a lot of small pieces

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A haphazardly thrown together thread, with very little detail and those first two links have some poor quality photos. How much thought and time did you put into this? Probably a lot less than my response...

Here's a serious question for you OP - how come the impact zone in the Pentag0n doesn't fit with the wingspan of the plane that allegedly crashed there?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

But the engines weren't shredded in the any of the crashes except the pentagon and Shanksville. You can see them in the Alps in this recent crash. So what happened at the pentagon and Shanksville? Were they "special" somehow?

Cheers - Dave

(post by Annunak1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Um, he was a licensed pilot whose instructors said he more than possessed the abilities to do so. Nice try.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am going to guess that the German pilots were actively trying to keep the nose up and not nose dive into the ground..... That does make a bit of a difference.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Funny that people criticise, but every time a building catches fire the flames aren't even out when 9/11 'truthers' are creating 20 threads to try and compare it to the WTC buildings.

originally posted by: FamCore

A haphazardly thrown together thread, with very little detail and those first two links have some poor quality photos. How much thought and time did you put into this? Probably a lot less than my response...

Here's a serious question for you OP - how come the impact zone in the Pentag0n doesn't fit with the wingspan of the plane that allegedly crashed there?

There used to be an excellent thread on here with a lot of research showing that the damage was indeed consistent with the measurements of the aircraft. Unfortunately the thread exists but the images are all long gone as servers have changed, etc.
Revolves around the concept some people have there should have been a plane sized cutout, not sure where the actual logic beyond a cartoon is in that based on the plane and the buildings relevant structures.. As the thread went on the 100s of pages and I already know it's meaningless trying to debate facts with some people I won't bother.

Regarding the comments that people make of the flying, some people have a knack and some people don't. It's also not that hard to fly the plane, especially when you're not trying to land or maintain proper flight paths and follow protocol. I used to fly light aircraft and I've done passenger jet flying in the simulator (training simulator, not a game), I recommend doing it yourself before deciding what is and isn't possible and don't make the mistake of assuming your natural ability is the same as someone else's. It would also have been easier due to the Ground Effect.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They had the shutters down on all the pentagrams windows that were hit by the planes wings. Wouldn't want anyone un-authorized peeking in, now would we?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

But the engines weren't shredded in the any of the crashes except the pentagon and Shanksville. You can see them in the Alps in this recent crash. So what happened at the pentagon and Shanksville? Were they "special" somehow?

Cheers - Dave

Can you link to the images of the engines from the Alps crash?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith Of course, ground effect! That explains it all.Them terrorists just floated that big ol' jumbo into the pentagram on a cushion air, somewhat like a magic carpet-ride. hellol

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69
a reply to: AgentSmith Of course, ground effect! That explains it all.Them terrorists just floated that big ol' jumbo into the pentagram on a cushion air, somewhat like a magic carpet-ride. hellol

No magic involved, aerodynamics. I was just pointing out that it will have 'helped'. How much flying experience do you have by the way?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

You also didn't explain how an untrained pilot was able to fly for better than a mile at high speed along tree tops and electric poles without hitting anything in it's path. Nice try though.

From wiki:

On July 6, 2000, Atta and Shehhi enrolled at Huffman Aviation in Venice, Florida, where they entered the Accelerated Pilot Program, while Ziad Jarrah took flight training from a different school also based in Venice.

and

Atta began flight training on July 7, 2000, and continued training nearly every day. By the end of July, both Atta and Shehhi did solo flights

and

Atta and Shehhi returned to Huffman Aviation to continue training. In November 2000, Atta earned his instrument rating, and then a commercial pilot's license in December from the Federal Aviation Administration.

and

On December 22, Atta and Shehhi applied to Eagle International for large jet and simulator training for McDonnell Douglas DC-9 and Boeing 737–300 models

and

On December 29 and 30, Atta and Marwan went to the Opa-locka Airport where they practiced on a Boeing 727 simulator, and they obtained Boeing 767 simulator training from Pan Am International on December 31.

Now is that what you call 'untrained'?
As another has mentioned flying with no intent on landing is easy.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kenzohattori69

Could you please link to something backing up that claim.

That's a new one on me.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Exactly. There won't be a satisfactory answer to this question offered. OP has been on the 9/11 desk too long. Nobody believes what we were told about the incident and it's simply way too late to do anything whatsoever about that fact. They lied and everyone knows it.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Cheers - Dave

Exactly. There won't be a satisfactory answer to this question offered. OP has been on the 9/11 desk too long. Nobody believes what we were told about the incident and it's simply way too late to do anything whatsoever about that fact. They lied and everyone knows it.

Still waiting for the images of the engines from the Alps crash so we can do comparisons against the engines in the 9/11 crashes??? Hello??

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's interesting that this thread was started. I was just watching CNN's coverage and thought to myself, "Hey! Why didn't the Pennsylvania crash on 9/11/01 look like that?" Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith I have a thirty year old time life publication that has a section on Etruscan sacrifice days. Sept 11 is referenced, so I guess it really was a magic carpet-ride???? By the wayt, what deos silihnlig pay nwoaydas?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey the pilot doesn't have to be untrained! Could be well trained terrorists, or pilots who were assigned to the job. If anything, the planes were modified into some sort of UAV.

I personally believe that planes hit the buildings, but that the buildings didn't come down naturally. The whole gov story is bull#.

Now the pentagon story and the other "plane", those are the ones that I believe could be something else.
edit on 25-3-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join