It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane shredded to pieces

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Wow just wow....
snip

I'm afraid it is, and so far up as to be in Narnia. It's not so much the idea that planes get trashed so much, they do, but hitting a bare rock takes it to a whole new scenario. In any case there are not so many people think that planes of some kind were not used on....I'm presuming the OP is talking about 9/11...Ah bless!
edit on 25-3-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

edit on 25/3/15 by masqua because: removed uncivil comment from quote

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Portions of the engines were recovered from NYC, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon. The fan section wouldn't survive a high speed impact.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Because the wings are hollow shells filled with fuel. They aren't strong enough to go through that wall.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

I am going to guess that the German pilots were actively trying to keep the nose up and not nose dive into the ground..... That does make a bit of a difference.

Yeah, ok, because 10 to 20 tons of tungsten and hardened carbide steel can just evaporate on impact. Is that your story LOL. Every other crash in the world, except the pentagon and Shanksville, they could still find the engines LOL. Wow, just wow.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: samkent

But the engines weren't shredded in the any of the crashes except the pentagon and Shanksville. You can see them in the Alps in this recent crash. So what happened at the pentagon and Shanksville? Were they "special" somehow?

Cheers - Dave

Can you link to the images of the engines from the Alps crash?

Looks like there are two of them in the middle of the pic, one just right and up and the other a little left and down. I will try to find higher resolution images.

Now what's your game here? Are you trying to say that every other plane crash or most of them, the engines magically disappeared? The engines are big eh and heavy, and they are built to withstand some pretty incredible forces, they don't just evaporate on impact LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They found them at both crash sites. They weren't intact, but not all engines are after a crash.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

10 to 20 tons of tungsten and hardened carbide steel huh? You really need to educate yourself about airliner construction.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Portions of the engines were recovered from NYC, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon. The fan section wouldn't survive a high speed impact.

In PA I don't think hitting dirt would have "shredded" the engines. They found engine parts, for sure over a distance of 8km's I believe. Strange, call it 200 meters per second, about 30 to 40 seconds to dump a lot of the engine parts until the plane hit the ground? Could a pair of IR missiles do that? There's no other reason for two engines (if I remember right) to start flying apart at the same time. You can't have it both ways so what took the plane down, the passengers or an F15?

At the pentagon, the engine I saw was only 2 feet around (maybe) and surprisingly similar to the size they use in cruise missiles. Funny, I believe they only found one and what has one engine? A cruise missile?

Too many holes in the government OS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Never looked under the cowling have you.

That small portion of the engine is what does all the work. That is where the combustion chamber is, which is what was recovered.

I've changed engines because of damage from a chunk of ice going through it. Those fan blades are very thin, and spin at a very high rate of speed. They can be damaged extremely easily.

The engine found isn't remarkably similar to what was found at the Pentagon. The Tomahawk uses an F107 engine. It's 1.16 feet in diameter and 4 feet long. That combustion chamber found would have been too large and heavy for a cruise missile.

The heaviest parts of the engine at Pennsylvania were found at the impact site.
edit on 3/25/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

10 to 20 tons of tungsten and hardened carbide steel huh? You really need to educate yourself about airliner construction.

Let's see, hmmm, a 747 engine weighs about 4 tons and there are four of them, hmmm, that would 16 tons? I said what, 10 to 20 tons. 737's are around 3.5 tons (7000 lbs) so 7 tons for a pair. Ok, I was a little high because I am used to looking at 747 crashes, I'll admit that. Revise it to 7 to 15 tons. Still 7000 to 8000 pounds per engine of tungsten, titanium and carbide steel, and someone wants us to believe they shredded LOL. Please, that's just ridiculous.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Planes were definitely used but they were guided in by remote...same technology they use for drones and there was a laser targeting system used to guide the planes into the 2 towers. (that's what the flash was)

Obvious the players behind the act put disinfo out like NO PLANES or Holographs were used etc. I'm pretty sure something more than a nuclear device or just thermate - thermite and demolition charges were used for the towers as well. Stephen Jones was probably another diversion to keep the conspiracy theorists or truthers occupied. Tower 7 was just plain demo charges judging by the fall characteristics.

I might add that these cats like to use word anchors to lock your unconscious mind up.
No mystery Stephen Jones and Alex Jones was circulating at the time....They did the same thing with Obamas name...Obama sounds like Osama. Then you got his middle name Hussein that matches the last name of the former Iraqi puppet..Saddam Hussein. Works on most of the populace except for a few of us that are mind control and spell proof. Its not so much that these players are all powerful and enlightened as it is the majority of the populace is so dumbed down and need shepherds to follow and tell them what to think say do and believe...that and they want to go along to get along....Tribal Group Think . Then there is the money, being part of something larger than yourself, being validated by your peers or one of the many false gods floating around in the ether
edit on 25-3-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Every other crash in the world, except the pentagon and Shanksville, they could still find the engine

Except they did find the engines in the Pentagon and at Shanksville, there have been many pictures of them posted at this website many times....

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You think engines don't shred?

Bird strike:

FOD, most likely rocks:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Never looked under the cowling have you.

That small portion of the engine is what does all the work. That is where the combustion chamber is, which is what was recovered.

I've changed engines because of damage from a chunk of ice going through it. Those fan blades are very thin, and spin at a very high rate of speed. They can be damaged extremely easily.

The engine found isn't remarkably similar to what was found at the Pentagon. The Tomahawk uses an F107 engine. It's 1.16 feet in diameter and 4 feet long. That combustion chamber found would have been too large and heavy for a cruise missile.

The heaviest parts of the engine at Pennsylvania were found at the impact site.

Actually I have looked under the cowl and casing. I designed an analysis system for Pratt and Whitney in Missassuaga Ontario and was in the test lab when they fired everything up, smaller jet engine though ;-) I realize the central section is the one that does all the work. The pictures of Shanksville that I saw immediately after the crash appeared to have no engines present. The single engine section at the pentagon was tiny compared to a 737/747 engine. The context and perspective were very good as well, a person was standing beside it and it sort of came up close to their knee. As soon as I saw that engine section I knew a large plane did not hit the pentagon.

I appreciate Zaphod that you are far more knowledgeable on aircraft engines than I, but I know what I saw and I cannot reconcile the government OS with reality. Just can't do it.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/25.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It matched perfectly with an RB211 engine on a 757.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Every other crash in the world, except the pentagon and Shanksville, they could still find the engine

Except they did find the engines in the Pentagon and at Shanksville, there have been many pictures of them posted at this website many times....

I know they found one at the pentagon, as far as Shanksville goes, I never saw an engine (or two) in any picture of the site. I could be wrong, but the single engine at the pentagon, no, as I said to Zaphod, the context was perfect with a person standing beside it and it almost came up to their knee.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That was just the combustion chamber portion of the engine. And that matched with a 757 engine.
edit on 3/25/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It matched perfectly with an RB211 engine on a 757.

I really don't know how that can be since I am 6'3" and the bottom of my knee is 19" from the ground. I just checked your other thread and you say a cruise missile engine is 1.6 feet in diameter, which would be around 19". The person looked about 5'10", so I dunno...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

How big do you think the internal portion of the engine is?

The Pentagon engine was the deep internal structure. What was found was the structure around the combustion chamber. It's a perfect match for an RB211.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
We don't yet know the cause for the recent crash. Nice that you jumped on this so soon. You also didn't explain how an untrained pilot was able to fly for better than a mile at high speed along tree tops and electric poles without hitting anything in it's path. Nice try though.

A MILE????

Really? A WHOLE MILE?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, you mean all of SIX SECONDS at commercial jet speeds....

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join