It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Event of a Coup, "Putin is Prepared to Nuke Moscow" (Ukraine Propaganda) Updated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Sorry, did not know it had been moved. My bad

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's alright, the positive thing is that I don't have dementia after all. Still young!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Oh, and I suppose you have proof that they aren't?

I know for a fact Donald Rumsfeld has never denied being one...at least this time he didn't when asked.

One of the funniest things I have ever heard.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This thread was originally in the World War III forum.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Wow, SO, if this is your way of punishing me for questioning the independency of ATS, I apologize!!!

Damn...guess I am old. But hey, it was too good to be true! Plus, the icons of those two forums are very similar, right???
edit on 23-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree, I think this story is absurd, and something that
definitely sounds would have come out of Ukraine.
There's no way, IMO, that Putin would nuke Moscow.

I appreciate the OP's post however, it's good to get these
stories out so people can react to them.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Questioning everything is what ATS is all about.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I highly doubt this is legitimate. Nothing would be gained by nuking his own capital. The whole world, the Russian people included, would hate him. There'd be zero point.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Most of even the criminal class in Russia have relatives living in Moscow, not to mention lucrative real estate.

I don't see how the order could ever be executed.

And yes, it's about as believable as the US military hijacking a civilian plane and sending into the Pentagon: zero.
edit on 23-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
A nuke doesn't have to take out a whole city, a nuke shell can take out a single building or military installation. While the News Daily story is a falsehood, it's not completely implausible.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I know this is little bit off the topic, but there are reports of Ukrainian private battalions (mercs) heading for Kiev (in formation and armed)...

if true, Poroshenko just 'nuked' himself...
edit on 242015304uam34America/Chicago3 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Putin is really not any threat and neither is China. Any country that will dominate the globe will have to control and have the majority of the worlds satellites. Satellites control commerce, military and the worlds communications. Catherine Austins Fitts details this in the Space Conference YouTube video. She details how the USA/UK has the most and dominant satellite situation. She has been involved in the Bush Government and in economics and authoritatively answers this. The Putin threat is nonexistent. He's been marginalized and any nuclear threat is instantly marginalized by our satellite superiority. Case closed. Putin is no threat.Why are we even elevating Putin to a level that he is no where near!?
edit on 24-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There's more evidence to suggest that there's a struggle within our own USA government with missing nukes and fired US nuclear command generals as well as fired US launch commanders. That runs chills down my spine more than the Putin rumors.

It's mentioned in the video that one possibility is that this event was going to be used to frame Russia who was winning over Crimea at the time. I don't always trust Jones' stories but the names and news stories seem to back up some turmoil going on in our own government that seems to be far worse than the stuff Putin is supposed to be facing.
edit on 24-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Let me just put this out there.

Haven't any of you stopped to think that maybe we are being played from both sides?

The Russians have a propaganda news channel on both US and UK television (RT) .. .. Do you really think Cameron and Obama would allow the Russians to broadcast very effective anti-western propaganda in their countries? I find that hard to believe. They're in on this whole charade.

Expect more disinfo to be put out there and the propaganda ramped up on both sides.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You seriously can't be saying you believe what Alex Jones says, as he has proven time after time he is a buffoon and just talks out of his rear.
edit on 24-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SensiblyReckless

The Russians have a propaganda news channel on both US and UK television (RT) .. .. Do you really think Cameron and Obama would allow the Russians to broadcast very effective anti-western propaganda in their countries? I find that hard to believe. They're in on this whole charade.

It's called free speech...something you don't get in Russia.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No, I'm pretty sure RT is a highly advanced propaganda network. Anti-western propaganda....

Ask yourself why Russian propaganda is available on your TV. I'm suspicious.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SensiblyReckless
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No, I'm pretty sure RT is a highly advanced propaganda network. Anti-western propaganda....

Ask yourself why Russian propaganda is available on your TV. I'm suspicious.

For the same reason the National Enquirer is allowed to sell their tripe.

Taking Russia to task over its actions towards its citizens, specifically media control and free speech restrictions, would mean less if we are doing the same.

Let RT push their propaganda.. not many people are going to buy into it and Russia has this strange ability to make claims they cant support only to change the narrative a few weeks down the line to something else laughable.

For some reason Putin thinks people will listen o Russian claims and accept them at face value with no question. Of course Putin also thinks he is in charge of the USSR and its still the 1980's.

Russian legitimacy will continue to tank when other countries start broadcasting responses to Russian propaganda.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Let RT push their propaganda.. not many people are going to buy into it and Russia has this strange ability to make claims they cant support only to change the narrative a few weeks down the line to something else laughable.

Yeah like some guy in a Turban and robe in a cave with a laptop can take down 2 towers in New York City. People buy into nonsense all the time.Just look at the crap Nuland and her CIA hubby push,and that lunatic Psaki,even she has been caught off mic saying her comments were nonsense. Lol Yet they expect us to believe them. Nice

edit on 24-3-2015 by Dimithae because: added a line

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

what I find sad is your argument and how it relegates individuals to being retarded when it comes to taking action against the US. For some reason you see it as impossible for individuals, like Al Queida, to mount a successful attack.

the American colonists beat back the British, who were at the time the equivalent of America as a superpower.
The Muhajadeen, some of whose members went on to from Al Queida, like Bin Laden, beat the Soviets.

Your infatuation with Psaki has nothing to do with Al queida and 9/11. It also doesn't change the fact Putin has consistently lied, and has been caught lying, only to lie again on the same topic but this time around changing the reasons for his lie.

As an example -
please explain why Russia invaded and illegally annexed Crimea.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join