It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Event of a Coup, "Putin is Prepared to Nuke Moscow" (Ukraine Propaganda) Updated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: ipsedixit
The idea that Putin would nuke Moscow is absurd, but can anyone think of anyone else who might want to do so? I sure can.

It takes "more than two hands" to count the high-profile Ukraine extremists who would consider detonating a nuclear device in Moscow, then claiming it happened because a coup was in-progress.

Yep you are right on the money.......These guys are flat out nuts and willing to do anything. And this is also the reason the US should not get involved. They are all crazy but Russia has more to lose .

(post by Raxoxane removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

So Putin made the comment because he is weak and only an insane show of force could push those who want to see Putin gone away?

Putin's actions shout "Psychologically unstable".

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What comment are you referring to?

Because so far this whole thing seems to be some Ukrainian hoax.
edit on 23-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

(post by Raxoxane removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think this Propaganda is important, not because it's anything close to being true, but rather because it shows how unstable Putin appears to the world. This is very important from a Geo-Political standpoint as it makes Russia a country to be feared, but not respected. It would be in our own best interest to figure out who's been pulling the strings on this puppet show. What's "Their" game, What's "Their" next move, and most importantly What's "Their" end game?

Between the differences of Putin before and after the 10 days is still an issue of great debate, but the event did happen and the changes in Putin are noticeable. There is no deigning that something's up, and given this continued look of unstableness Russia is getting, having a wait and see attitude is about as dangerous a stance as one can take.

For the record I still think that Putin was over thrown during his 10 day absents, and is now only being kept around as some kind of drugged puppet by those who are "NOW" in control of Russia. Since his re-appearance he's been shown to make quick and harsh decisions, but we haven't actually seen him makes these decisions. So in the end his actions before the 10 days were seen being acted on by Putin, and after the 10 days it's always acted out threw proxy. (unless I missed something?)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ya mean the deadman failsafe. Russia nukes all launch when the interrupt signal is lost to thier central computers in moscow. SO they are already at ISrael sampson option level.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow. Ukranian propaganda is nearly as amateurish as Russian propaganda is these days. reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

In my opinion you all are taking this Ukr site and the author of the "news" too seriously.
The quality of the hoax is so low that it is likely was written by a teenager, it is not even qualifies as propaganda.
Crude photoshopping and outrageous lies after lies. There was no Peskov interview, no Sputnik "confirmation", simply nothing. All this was invented. Just read his latest "news", another outrageous lies coupled with very low quality of writing. Why I think it was a teenager ?
In his last "news" report he made a claim that some Moscow National Republic organization ( invented 2-3 post earlier) going to pay for the heads
of Russian criminal politicians and he he gives the "price list". In this price list the head of Ms. Kabaeva (Putin's girlfriend) worth more than Medvedev and everyone else. This shows that the guy who is writing those "news" is a sexually obsessive teenager.
I can also make similar site in a day and start making such "news" in droves.
edit on 23-3-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Of course not.

But, all that has been going on lately really makes you wonder is ATS having a propaganda war against Putin and Russia specifically.

The real question here is why you, the owner of ATS is the one that's labeling RT as unbiased and telling us we should not trust them, pushing propaganda that Putin has "survived" a coup and that he will nuke Moscow to prevent any future attempts of coup? Not to mention that your sources are rumors and info's from tabloids and social media.

I mean, if you know that it is a propaganda, why on Earth would you create a thread about it? I don't buy the whole "analyzing" propaganda? What is there to analyze? Obvious lies? I don't get it.
Unless this is all part of a bigger plan, to influence on people's opinions for whatever reason? Maybe to justify any future potential military offensives against Russia taken by the west? That's one of the possibilities...

Anyhow, i do strongly believe there is much more to it, than just "analyzing" propaganda...I mean, come on.

EDIT: Oh God, you created another thread about Putin! What's going on...
edit on 23-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Wow. Ukranian propaganda is nearly as amateurish as Russian propaganda is these days. reply to: SkepticOverlord

If Before it's news said something vaguely similar about Obama, there are people on this site who would be only too ready to find it plausible.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

If Before it's news said something vaguely similar about Obama, there are people on this site who would be only too ready to find it plausible.

There are members on this site who believe both Obama and Putin are literally giant reptiles.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There are members on this site who believe both Obama and Putin are literally giant reptiles.

I think BIN ran that story a while back.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh, and I suppose you have proof that they aren't?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

Oh, and I suppose you have proof that they aren't?

Touche.........

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I'm surprised they divulged this though...

Crazy!

Strangelove: Well, it's remarkably simple to do that. When you merely wish to bury bombs, there is no limit to the size. After that they are connected to a gigantic complex of computers. Now then, a specific and clearly defined set of circumstances, under which the bombs are to be exploded, is programmed into a tape memory bank. ... Yes, but the... whole point of the doomsday machine... is lost... if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?
DeSadeski: It was to be announced at the Party Congress on Monday. As you know, the Premier loves surprises.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You do know this is in the Deconstructing Disinformation Forum? Just saying.

On topic -

It seems to me that propaganda from both sides for internal consumption is to be expected. I doubt any of this is meant for those outside of that part of the world. Its a play to keep their base in line.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

What the hell, i can swear this thread was originally created in Breaking Political News forum? Can someone confirm or deny my dementia?
edit on 23-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Blaine91555

What the hell, i can swear this thread was originally created in Breaking Political News forum? Can someone confirm or deny my dementia?

You for sure have lost it.........100% confirmed.....

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

On the previous page of this thread, I indicated that I moved it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join