It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow, great find! I think they need to put him in vastly different suits (or pierce his ear!) to quell the rumors that he might still be missing.

I'm more uncertain than ever!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Here's one for you. So the Kremlin's official site is claiming this:

Vladimir Putin is chairing the 36th meeting of the Russian Victory Organising Committee at the Grand Kremlin Palace. Great Patriotic War veterans and heads of veteran and youth public organisations have been invited to attend.

Source

With this being one of the pics from this meeting that was supposed to have occurred today, March 17th.

But a simple image search shows this image from 2014 from a different meeting:

Source

Now, I can understand if he happened to wear something similar, but everything is exactly the same except his tie appears to be a bit different in that the spots seem larger on it in one of the pics which I am attributing to the filter that was used making the spots seem brighter on one pic. What is odd is that EVERYTHING else is the same, down to the bend in the microphone, the flag behind him, the paper he is holding, etc....now what are the chances of that happening in what are supposed to be two different pics from 2 different meetings in two different years?

Even the bulge in his coat above his right shoulder is almost identical in the pics, though one was obviously taken before the other.....

Yet again, Russian media using old pics of Putin for some reason?

Those two ties are completely different. The top one is polka dot and the bottom one is a diamond pattern. His suit jacket is also different. Looking at the bottom picture, his right lapel has a slit for a button whereas the top picture does not.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: Vasa Croe

There are actually a couple difference in the pictures. First off his expression, second, if you look under his left arm in the bottom picture there is more space under his armpit basically, his thumb on right hand in second picture is not shown as it is in first picture and also the left hand are positioned a tad different as well. I haven't checkout the rest of what you have posted yet, but these are the differences I see as far as the pictures go.

The angle of his face to the camera is different and it also seems a tad fuller in first picture

Yeah, they are obviously taken in succession of each other at the same meeting is my point, not that it is the exact same photo. One was used when it was actually taken back in 2014, and the successive pic was used in today's news release.

I believe both photos were taken during the same meeting in 2014.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Image search

Giving you a hand here Vasa.

Did an image search we are right it is a different image but he is also still right. The image is dated back to September 20, 2014

Image source

Whoops wrong image.
edit on 17-3-2015 by ObjectZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak

It's the same tie.....white balance is off on one pic making the pattern look a lot brighter, but if you compare them closely, you will see they are the same.

The lapel hole I can see is different, but could easily have been photoshopped out in my opinion.

That still doesn't explain how everything in the pic, including the camera angle, the bend in the microphone, the fold in his coat above his right shoulder, etc....are ALL identical. I mean the camera position being exactly the same would seem near impossible to replicate in 2 pics from 2 different years.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero

Image search

Giving you a hand here Vasa.

Did an image search we are right it is a different image but he is also still right. The image is dated back to September 20, 2014

Image source

Yeah...like I was saying..definitely a different image, but from the same photo shoot back in 2014, just one image appears to be taken directly after the other. Seems as though they took one of the old images and put a filter on it to adjust the white balance or whatever to post for the meeting that was supposed to have occurred today.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak

I think the microphone is covering the slit in the lapel in the first picture. This is really weird.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

It's not. The slit lines up with the indent above it, which is not covered by the mic.

The second picture is from 2014 which can be confirmed by image search on google as was said above. However, the first picture has no matches which would suggest it was very recent.

A brighter picture can't change the pattern of a tie either. Zoom in on both pictures. They're very clearly different ties.

As for the camera being in the exact same position, it's not. You can see a bit of the table at the bottom of the picture and there is a difference between the two in the horizon. On the right side of the picture you can see what looks like a corner, which doesn't appear in the second picture. The vantage point is slightly different, but it makes sense for them to be close as I'm sure press has a designated area to photograph these things.
edit on 17-3-2015 by DantesPeak because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2015 by DantesPeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Looking at it more closely, I have to agree that the tie is different, and not just a product of white-balance. the spacing between the white dots is smaller, and there's more of them. There's certainly a bit of bloom in the bottom photo, but I can count individual dots.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Or he was just ill. The man is 62 years old, he is no spring chicken. My 60 year old uncle can barely make it out of bed for a week when he gets the flu.

But one of the keys to Putin's popularity is that he is the Slavic Superman, hence all the ridiculous stunts. Granted, his handlers could not announce that he was laid low by anything so common as a cold, but they could have invented a suitably outrageous story about him being in traction after shattering his leg in a mountain climbing accident. Why was the mystery-- and rumors-- allowed to propagate, rather than be controlled?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ties are not the same at all, couple that with a different suit and you've got grasping at straws. Vasa you are normally so level headed. The reason the background is the same is because it's the Presidential palace in the Kremlin, it probably hasn't changed in a number of years
edit on 17-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
An interesting read from Stratfor on Putin and his possible future....

www.stratfor.com... id=d228c1f99d

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You all may be correct that it is different photos when zoomed in on but Wrinkles should be able to be matched up with measurements, even 1 match and its impossible.The little hump on the back of his jacket is very similar, His right shoulder wrinkles are very similar. In the second photo he is turned and leaning forward this would change the wrinkles slightly. I also noticed the lapel of the top jacket looks photoshopped bad. The tie looks like the dots were filled in by hand in key pattern. The color is different but so is the light. It looks like a really bad photoshop job to me. I think measured wrinkles on a diagram overlay would settle it. He looks too much the same in the face to me, no ageing. This combined with the ABC thing keeps me wondering .
edit on 17-3-2015 by dntwastetime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I don't often agree with you, sir. But you are correct here.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Or he was just ill. The man is 62 years old, he is no spring chicken. My 60 year old uncle can barely make it out of bed for a week when he gets the flu.

But one of the keys to Putin's popularity is that he is the Slavic Superman, hence all the ridiculous stunts. Granted, his handlers could not announce that he was laid low by anything so common as a cold, but they could have invented a suitably outrageous story about him being in traction after shattering his leg in a mountain climbing accident. Why was the mystery-- and rumors-- allowed to propagate, rather than be controlled?

Maybe people simply just get sick. You are free to run away with any wild unsubstantiated theory you want. Nobody can force you think straight.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well going back over the photos seems I link the wrong one. Oh well, but what got me when I went back to re check my search off the right image was I couldn't find them. I normally have no problem tracking the location of an image file. The ones in the news didn't lead to anything even the news itself.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

But it's more fun to come up with AWESOME reasons for why he was away. Like:

"Putin has to board his Spaceship called 'Sputnik Zero' and save the galaxy from an impending invasion of dark space butlers bent on ruling over humanity via imposed dining etiquette and formal attire. He found a critical flaw in their plans, which was that they had brought no salad forks. An epic battle commenced over control of the galaxy with Grand Butler Mitzlplix, where he eventually won by transforming into Super Saiyan Bear Putin. The trip back home took several days."

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
One suit is black, the other is deep blue also.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DantesPeak
a reply to: texasgirl

It's not. The slit lines up with the indent above it, which is not covered by the mic.

The second picture is from 2014 which can be confirmed by image search on google as was said above. However, the first picture has no matches which would suggest it was very recent.

A brighter picture can't change the pattern of a tie either. Zoom in on both pictures. They're very clearly different ties.

As for the camera being in the exact same position, it's not. You can see a bit of the table at the bottom of the picture and there is a difference between the two in the horizon. On the right side of the picture you can see what looks like a corner, which doesn't appear in the second picture. The vantage point is slightly different, but it makes sense for them to be close as I'm sure press has a designated area to photograph these things.

Good point. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Maybe people simply just get sick. You are free to run away with any wild unsubstantiated theory you want. Nobody can force you think straight.

I have no theory. Your theory seems to be that he was ill. Has the Kremlin confirmed this, or is it as unsubstantiated as any other theory?

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join