It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

The facts remain, its been a few strange days in Moscow. Rumours will be rumours, but where is the new Beria? If Victor Zolotov is dead. Why and how did he die? If he is dead, then Putin has been kneecapped.

The Russians are about to celebrate their victory in the "Great patriotic war" the west would be speaking German without them, but no Western leaders are going to attend , does this say more about the instability, of present Russian leadership, and guarantees of security, than the Russian people.

This still leaves more questions, than answers, if we have a superpower being run like it is a Mafia Dons fiefdom. Then we can expect that one day a power struggle will userp the present boss. If it happened in the full light of public scrutiny the World share markets would be in free-fall. If it has been clandestine , then the troop movements are telling.

Has Putin got a body double? most probably. I would if I were him. Does the body double look a bit puffy, then maybe, his stand-in spends most of his time clicking his heels and drinking vodka.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The more I look at these pics older versus newer, I think he had "work" done. Maybe botox or a filler? That would defn explain 10 days away and the reddish slightly bloated look to his skin. Especially if he has a reaction to an injection.

He has less forehead lines, his eye bags are less puffy and crows fewer look tighter and the lines on the side of his cheeks (smile lines ) are gone.
I am going with he had work done between those two photos.
edit on 17-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Thanks! Great work with the photos!

You can see a lot more with the photos side by side like that. I think the jackets are different sizes. The navy jacket looks like it is a tailored suit and the black is bigger. Maybe the black suit just came off the rack because he is so swollen and his old suits were too small????? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To me It's all about the wrinkles in the suit .The wrinkle in the overlay picture a few pages back is exactly the same wrinkles in the right arm that only slightly moved when he turned for the 2 pictures. I see how the tie is different, the knot and this is even more strange. I cannot explain this overlay graphic of his suit though. Following the outline all the wrinkles in the suit match the outer line all the way around respectively. Very strange for sure, and also great detective work ATS.
edit on 17-3-2015 by dntwastetime because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If there was a "power struggle that usurped the boss" then I wonder who that might be?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
If there was a "power struggle that usurped the boss" then I wonder who that might be?

I got this from another blog, with a few reports of what has been happening on the ground, plus some interesting mistakes that R.T. have made over the last few panicky days.www.ar15.com...&r=0&qte=1

Namely R.T claiming that the meeting, for the reappearance of Putin had already taken place when it wasn't due until Monday. If that's true then the meeting with Putin didn't happen on the Monday, so where is Putin? This is getting weirder. I can imagine if something big happened and the state media was involved and had to wing it, a few mistakes, might give us a clue.
edit on 17-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Greetings:
Bravo!
Quite an astute observation from Beyond the Stargate.

Thank you for all you do.

It's really too bad/sad that such attention and 'enthusiasm' cannot be focused on something 'real,' like this:
#OpSafeWinter: We Are Our Brother's Keeper

Greetings:

Just in case we were not completely clear in the above post, we were complimenting Undo for her stellar work on Stargates Are Real and then specifically commenting on this thread at hand and attempting to draw attention to the sorrowful plight of some of our less fortunate Brothers and Sisters.

Guess we should have tossed Fukushima into the mix as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration and sorry if there was any confusion.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I taped some video from Russian TV today, it shows him laying flowers on a coffin. Not sure if there's a funeral that happened since he got back that he would go to, but if so, it looks like he is alive... if it's not some older funeral, since I can't understand what they're saying, but there a ticker at the bottom, I guess I could try and translate it.

"Moscow bids farewell to Valentin Rasputin. Writer, ......
edit on 17-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: NO

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon
I wonder if this is the missing body guard. Has anything been said about him yet?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I wonder if this is the missing body guard. Has anything been said about him yet?

I wonder the same thing.And if he was killed how and by whom?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This still leaves more questions, than answers, if we have a superpower being run like it is a Mafia Dons fiefdom.

The west is being run like a sick satanic cult full of blood sacrifices and pedophilia. I think they might be getting something brewing before Russia does.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 Earlier this year I decided I would try to learn to speak Russian, wish I had followed through lol because I can't understand any of it. No, it looks like it was some writer, not his bodyguard. This is a 24 hour russian news channel and they had a pretty long segment on weapons, missile tanks... I'm guessing, because that's what the video was showing.

There's screenshots of the vid and found this in Moscow Times

Putin Mourns Death of Famed Writer Valentin Rasputin

By Ivan Nechepurenko
Mar. 15 2015 20:56
Last edited 20:58

edit on 17-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: added screenshots

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61
It seems so odd that no one has seen him. I guess he could have the same "flu" or he could be taking care of something so important Putin would/could only trust someone that close. I'm just throwing out ideas.....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the screen shots! I can't read Russian either. I learned Spanish and Latin.

So he is in hiding but can go to a funeral and NO ONE saw him? That just seems odd to me. The media agreed to hold the footage for 2 days while everyone was wondering where he was????

If this is true Hollywood would LOVE to know how he controls the paparazzi

edit on 3/17/1515 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fullparanoidmode

Advertise your own content much?

That's why I stopped listening to Coast 2 Coast AM. Too much, "Buy my book."

edit on 3/17/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fullparanoidmode

Get it before it sells out.

it's available as a kindle edition so it's unlikely to sell out

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

a reply to: voiceofthecielago

It is reported that on March the 9th early in the morning, Alexie Venenikotov, one of the most respected journalists in Moscow, gathered up his son and headed for the Airport where he got on a plane for Israel fearing for his life. Something has been happening inside the Kremlin. If a Putin is alive, then what about Zolotov? Putin's hit man . If anything has been happening to interfere with the big mans power base,they would have to get him first, then if he's dead theirs been a silent coup , if he's alive its time to be worried.

Is this true? Was the journalist jewish? This could be something and the only thing I can think he would so afraid of that he left Russia for israel, is he was found out. This almost sounds like what happened to the U.K. MP Galloway who got attacked in the street, and his attacker got a new house in israel for his efforts.

And you can't ignore history, the overthrow and murder of Tsar Nicholas II and his family were by bolshevik communist jews who ushered in Lenin. Putin HAS to be very aware of that. And the fact that he's 'effin with Rotchild banking system. Total speculation of course, but wars always seem to go back to Rotchild control of the money/banking systems.. Just ask President Andrew Jackson who survived 2 point blank assassination attempts due to misfire, divine intervention I say. He's the only president that beat the Rotchilds and now maybe Putin
: D

ETA: I did try to upload the vid, but it said pics only.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhiannon

a reply to: voiceofthecielago

It is reported that on March the 9th early in the morning, Alexie Venenikotov, one of the most respected journalists in Moscow, gathered up his son and headed for the Airport where he got on a plane for Israel fearing for his life. Something has been happening inside the Kremlin. If a Putin is alive, then what about Zolotov? Putin's hit man . If anything has been happening to interfere with the big mans power base,they would have to get him first, then if he's dead theirs been a silent coup , if he's alive its time to be worried.

Is this true? Was the journalist jewish? This could be something and the only thing I can think he would so afraid of that he left Russia for israel, is he was found out. This almost sounds like what happened to the U.K. MP Galloway who got attacked in the street, and his attacker got a new house in israel for his efforts.

And you can't ignore history, the overthrow and murder of Tsar Nicholas II and his family were by bolshevik communist jews who ushered in Lenin. Putin HAS to be very aware of that. And the fact that he's 'effin with Rotchild banking system. Total speculation of course, but wars always seem to go back to Rotchild control of the money/banking systems.. Just ask President Andrew Jackson who survived 2 point blank assassination attempts due to misfire, divine intervention I say. He's the only president that beat the Rotchilds and now maybe Putin
: D

ETA: I did try to upload the vid, but it said pics only.

Maybe being in the loop he knew he would be next, journalism in Russia isn't a growth industry. Having a son their would tend to compromise him. If Russia's backing for Syria, is giving Assad his power base, and now all this Islamic state businesses. Then its a fair bet that Russia is arming them. Which makes it a fair bet that, the MOSSAD being the most efficient security service on the planet, and very good at doing what they must to protect Israel would have a presence. I don't think anyone would advertise the fact that they did this or that, but Israel is still Americas pit-bull, and out of necessity will do what it has to . It might be clean up time.

What is also interesting, is that the "Debka file" reported that Medvedev's Facebook had on it that Putin was dead, and it was removed after twenty minutes. www.debka.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The pattern in the ties look the same in the overlay. Why is that?
To be clear, I am not blaming you for fiddling with the ties, but they look very much the same in the overlay, but not when you compare the photos side by side.

I use photoshop every day professionally. It looks like the pattern tie in one image shows more detail because the photo has been over enhanced. That is typical for making web images. You pop the detail to make the pictures pop on screen better. Not all news organizations do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join