It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

I just thought that photo was caught right as Putin activated his "Shadow Clone Jutsu"

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Not really weird, I have a few suits like this. It's so you can safely place a pin there without damaging the suit. That being said I still think that Putin's appearance yesterday looked a little off. He seemed lethargic and slightly out of it. It reminded me of someone that was drugged.

EDITED PART START
It is weird that the lapel hole is seen and not a pin covering it up. IS there any older pictures of Putin not wearing a lapel pin?
EDITED PART OVER

Maybe Putin did get over thrown and is now just being manipulated to play the part of leader. It wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibilities to assume this. I figure if you overthrow a major power like Russia keeping the figure head the same would be necessary to keep your enemies from thinking that your weakened by a power struggle.

edit on 17-3-2015 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Putin is so annoying lately.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

That being said I still think that Putin's appearance yesterday looked a little off. He seemed lethargic and slightly out of it.

Keep in mind that Russia had a pretty bad flu season. He could be just recovering from the flu. Dictators like to act like they are super humans and dont get sick.

It was reported in other sites as well but here is a google experimental flu trend for russia:

www.google.org...

edit on 23331America/ChicagoTue, 17 Mar 2015 10:23:04 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I thought about the flu issue, but that wouldn't explain all the smiling he was doing. It was odd to see a person that has made issues with how much other leaders smile to be so...."out of it happy". Sure he could be pepped up of flu meds, but that seems a little weird to be making a public appearance while ill (remember George HW Bush tossing his cookies on a foreign leader).

edit on 17-3-2015 by Guyfriday because: because me and spell check can't spell

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why is it that the meeting on the 16th was marked as his first meeting since the 5th and not the one on the 15th? Although a couple places saying it was on the 10th, but still happened after the 5th.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
Why is it that the meeting on the 16th was marked as his first meeting since the 5th and not the one on the 15th? Although a couple places saying it was on the 10th, but still happened after the 5th.

Depending on what timezone you're in, it would have been 15th or 16th, though they claimed one on the 10th that media reported using old footage I believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The one reported on the 15th was a different meeting then the one on the 16th. Two different people, but the one on the 16th was the one marked as his first come back since the 5th. Is the current media just that lazy now?

Random thought: Maybe his old trusty bodyguard is guarding his new kid for now? Keeping them out of the lime light.
edit on 17-3-2015 by ObjectZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I thought about the flu issue, but that wouldn't explain all the smiling he was doing.

He was probably all giddy about the attention he got ?

Not saying its a fact but him having the flu at the peak of the Russian flu season seems pretty believable as to why he looked a little lethargic.

I got the flu this year for the first time that I can remember in 15 years and my wife who got the flu shot also got it. It was a nasty year for the flu this year IMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Damned. He really is back. I had to eat 16 cookies, out of pure frustration.
Tomorrow's big celebration:
Ua.today

Confirmed attendees include the leaders of China, North Korea, Cuba, the Czech Republic, Greece, Slovakia and Cyprus, according to the minister. However, a number of prominent world leaders have snubbed the celebrations over Russia's military intervention in Ukraine. Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel has confirmed that she will not attend Victory Day celebrations in Moscow this year. US President Barack Obama has also confirmed that he will not be joining the ceremony on May 9, which marks 70 years since the defeat of Nazi Germany in World War II. Also not attending are the leaders of France, the UK, the Baltic states and Poland. The snubs from major world leaders will have particular resonance in Moscow, where the Soviet victory in WWII is regarded as a source of great national pride and serves as one of the cornerstones of the post-Soviet Russian national identity.

Maybe we'll get to see a full on adrenaline and morphine and stereoids Putin dropping dead tomorrow live on TV. Or, if it goes as in the opening ceremony of the olympics, a small time delay in the broadcasting and we only get to see how he ripps his shirt open and a big pink P on his Super-Putin Boran-tights-suit glimpses through, before he flits away too fast for the camera to follow.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Peeple because: spell

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That particular event isn't scheduled for tomorrow.
From your own link it states it will be held on May 9th.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Oops. Like I said, I am so upset. Sorry.
What is tommorow then, wasn't there some celebration?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As to Putin not wearing a pin and you being able to see the hole in the lapel. Could that be him showing that something is different, he wants people to know something changed while he was gone. Maybe that is something small enough that the people "watching" him wouldn't notice he wasn't wearing one?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
As to Putin not wearing a pin and you being able to see the hole in the lapel. Could that be him showing that something is different, he wants people to know something changed while he was gone. Maybe that is something small enough that the people "watching" him wouldn't notice he wasn't wearing one?

He doesn't always wear a pin, I was just showing with those photos that he always has a coat with a hole in the lapel for pins when he does wear them.

The original photos I posted that appear to be from the same shoot was where the discrepancy came in, though in a subsequent photo supposedly from the same shoot, he DOES have a hole in the lapel.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Source

They are different ties. And one jacket is navy the there is charcoal. Lets not forget this IS the same person, so the body image is going to be the same

That said, the top photo looks like a head photoshopped and dropped on, they forgot his neck, unless Putin has been gobbling up too much Babushkas pie.
edit on 17-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
I have seen a couple of posts about how puffy he looked. You really notice if you see how his neck has disappeared. He looks really puffy! It does look like they have photo shopped the head in wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

He's obviously been cloned.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Martin75

He's obviously been cloned.

edit on 17-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes, you're right. They are undeniably different ties. I made both images the same size and pix resolution, cropped them and put them side by side, then dropped in closeups of the ties. Just by looking at how many white dots are directly under the ties' knots we can see they're different. Also, the dot pattern is not the same.

I don't see any evidence of photoshop work in the pics but I'm guessing you were kidding about that.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

...incoming theory that someone blackened out every other white dot in 3...2...1....

Seriously, nice job. This Putin business has taught me one very enlightening fact, however. Western leaders are very flamboyant in their choice of business attire compared to eastern European leaders. These "old footage" arguments would be a tough sell in America where it seems like you rarely see the President wear the same tie twice. (Not kidding, Google image search Obama and notice, while he clearly owns a number of blue and grey-ish ties, the patterns and hues are strikingly varied. Google image search Putin and almost half of the images are either a burgandy tie with white stippling or a dark blue/black tie with white stippling.) I doubt that is intentional either way... but one does have to wonder.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join