It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malynn
So is there any way to determine if the video they showed yesterday was in fact new? It seems like he always wears the same suit for these things?

He answered questions regarding his absence.. Or was it a Putin body double?..

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

They speculated on a few actual reasons for Putin's disappearance, in order of increasing "dubiousness" as they put it.

1) Putin was genuinely unaware of the turmoil his sudden absence from the world stage would cause.

The Turmoil may have been over stated. Even a token coup attempt that was motivated for the reasons I have outlined previously would have seen much more significant events. Russian forces are still in the Ukraine and are not being withdrawn to the home front.

2) He was ill, and his aids didn't want to announce it.

A reasonable explanation. He wouldn't have to have been seriously ill to stay out of the limelight.

3) There was an attempted coup, and he was victorious.

Not enough collateral damage. Even a token coup attempt would have seen middle ranking army officers defect. A number of Putin's henchmen would also be in coffins.

4) There was a successful coup, and he's being forced to cooperate to maintain stability.

I wish.

5) He was in hiding from assassination rumors.

A stray bullet is about the only thing that could prevent the coming European War. I do find it plausible that any number of nationalistic (take your pick for the country of origin) organisations would set out to eliminate Putin.

6) He expects to be intermittently inaccessible in the future, and was establishing a pattern

That would be my bet. The closer Putin's regime gets to going to war with NATO the more they will prepare the Russian people for what is coming. Look at how a lack of consumer goods is also a hallmark of a wartime economy.
edit on 17-3-2015 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

With Putin's vast wealth, loosing a power struggle is very unlikely.

Unless the goal isn't to remove Putin. It may be a power struggle between those who want to control access to his inner circle. Some of Putin's inner circle may be being phrased out with the nod from Putin or a key player close to him. The idea of a coup against Putin is fairly one dimensional.

A lot of western analysts who have been spreading border line propaganda about the effectiveness of sanctions against Putin's regime are desperate to be proven right.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
..after reading all this, I'm starting to wonder if Putin was ever really real in the first place.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Peeple

Don't they call it Stockholm Syndrome.

That's when a captive begins to sympathise and empathise with their captor and wind up befriending or falling in love with them.

So Putin has just surfaced. Has the announcement that the Kremlin were setting up for happened yet?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
..after reading all this, I'm starting to wonder if Putin was ever really real in the first place.
oh Putin is Putin but he's clearly a reptilian overlord, who farts swamp gas....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

a reply to: Chadwickus

With Putin's vast wealth, loosing a power struggle is very unlikely.

Unless the goal isn't to remove Putin. It may be a power struggle between those who want to control access to his inner circle. Some of Putin's inner circle may be being phrased out with the nod from Putin or a key player close to him. The idea of a coup against Putin is fairly one dimensional.

A lot of western analysts who have been spreading border line propaganda about the effectiveness of sanctions against Putin's regime are desperate to be proven right.

The trouble is that the longer Putin is in power the harsher he will have to get, The list of dead opposition people, is growing larger and larger, at home and abroad. Most of the hits, will have their inevitable consequences from the bereaved. They will want revenge, and his security will have to get tighter, to the point like Stalin , where the shadows will be filled with paranoia, then just a hint of dissent, will require the interrogator to get the right answers, from the tortured. Then it becomes self fulfilling . As his isolation grows, he like Stalin. Will never get a straight answer, because everyone is scared of him. For an intelligent man to end up living in his own S^%$# should be a lesson to us all.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: anonentity

Don't they call it Stockholm Syndrome.

That's when a captive begins to sympathise and empathise with their captor and wind up befriending or falling in love with them.

So Putin has just surfaced. Has the announcement that the Kremlin were setting up for happened yet?

I don't think it has.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

my quesion is what topic....he was missing...he is found...it was rumour...the rumour is no more...thread should be closed...starting to wonder about things on this site now....anyhow...enjoy the arguing...because right now it seems putin is back...the speculation is not anymore of where he is...but where he was.

i swear if this was just a regular members thread it would have been closed ....just an observation.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube

my quesion is what topic....he was missing...he is found...it was rumour...the rumour is no more...thread should be closed...starting to wonder about things on this site now....anyhow...enjoy the arguing...because right now it seems putin is back...the speculation is not anymore of where he is...but where he was.

i swear if this was just a regular members thread it would have been closed ....just an observation.

It might have to do with the Putin footage that was released not being current. This story has morphed more than power rangers.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Look how Stalin went from a nobody after the death of Lenin to eventually ruling over much of Europe in the after mouth of WW2. Hitler was a failed artist whose only real success in life was being a brutal tyrant. The use of terror to maintain a dictatorship can be self multiplying as you state. Most people don't realize the path they are taken on by people like Putin take them on until it is far too late. By the time the German and Japanese people saw and felt the consequences of their leaders actions in starting WW2 they faced cities that were little more than piles of rubble.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube

So instead of closing the thread, why not speculate on where he was not where he is?

It's a wonder that with so many backseat drivers, there are as many accidents as there are.....

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Look how Stalin went from a nobody after the death of Lenin to eventually ruling over much of Europe in the after mouth of WW2. Hitler was a failed artist whose only real success in life was being a brutal tyrant. The use of terror to maintain a dictatorship can be self multiplying as you state. Most people don't realize the path they are taken on by people like Putin take them on until it is far too late. By the time the German and Japanese people saw and felt the consequences of their leaders actions in starting WW2 they faced cities that were little more than piles of rubble.

Who was Obama before he was president?

Who was ISIS before they became some wannabe Caliphate?

Or people don't know where the path takes them until someone else props them up and makes them significant.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: voiceofthecielago

You still belive that it was Putin who murdered Nemtsov?
Belive me, hes not retarded...

Do you know who Nemtsov really was? That he was making financial piramids and other frauds? "Opposition leader"? Dont be silly... Nobody in Russia was taking this guy seriously. Belive me. I know what You will write now, that im Russian troll... But no. Im just telling you things that i see in that part of the world. Sorry that they are different than things that your media show...
In fact, just like majority of peoples on the globe, i think that its your country that is danger to peace and humanity not Putins Russia. Yes, they were evil empire. Yes, they occupied my country for many years. But things changed. Your country took that role. And thats sad... Because almost all my life i was pro-American. I even supported invasion on Iraq... :/

Wow, dude, just wow. I was quoting a Chinese newspaper as answer to someone who said it's just western media reporting. This post is so unfathomably condescending, I bet you are German?
If you blame on Nemtsow that he was making money in a corrupt system, then who is in charge and benefiting the most of that system? Putin. Mafia boss and insane, a rabid dog without any honour. Ceasar complex and we all see he is just a tiny wanker, and a wanna-be. The real mystery is why would anybody be afraid of him? He is a big fad nothing, without the people he surpresses and exploits.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Here's a good read on how bad it is inside Russia as it concerns to authoritarianism.
Link to read

small excerpt

Formerly marginal figures have risen to the forefront in the last few months. Of course, there have been witch-hunts in past—for example,the Nashi activists and other Young Guard militants who burned Sorokin’s books, picketed a Bolshoi performance, and chased the Estonian ambassador around town. But these were centrally-controlled youth movements, whose activists-in-training were controlled by grown-ups in the Presidential Administration. Although even here, this control was at times illusory, as Oleg Kashin’s beating demonstrated.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yay Putin has been found...
How is this any different to the MSM antics of report lies and updating later when the "cough cough" truth comes out......sorry i think i just threw up in my mouth
edit on 17-3-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Yay Putin has been found...
How is this any different to the MSM antics of report lies and updating later when the "cough cough" truth comes out......sorry i think i just threw up in my mouth

Was it a lie that Putin was not seen in public for 10 days? Was the fact presented that this was unprecedented in Putin's 12 years of service?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

edit on 17-3-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: just let it go

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Good article. Its no surprise to me that an authoritarian culture like Russia would accept a dictator. When you factor this along what else I have mentioned in this thread a successful coup does seem improbable. The 1930's are replaying right before our eyes with Putin playing the role of Hitler/Germany and the outcome is going to be the same.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

You will bet and you will loose... Im not from germany. You are soooo sure but in fact you dont know nothing...

You are totally blind. Blind. Thats all.
And i dont understand how you connect Niemtsov frauds with Putin...

Financial piramids are well known fraud and con artists are in every country.

Maybe its your job to be blind and write such comments.
Btw, i can find article from chinese newspaper saying that Obama is Osama bin Laden in disguise. In fact, i can even find you tube vid about that made by american. Is it true?

You are saying such things about Vladimir Putin, can you tell me why?
Maybe he staged terrorist attack (with help from Saudi Arabia) and killed own peoples in it? Only to declare "War on Terrorism" and invade few countries. Literally destroyed Middle East? Destroyed Afghanistan fighting with Taliban...
Maybe you should be more interested in your country activities not Russia.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join