It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I agree that would outright trump anything fabricated. Oh hey guess what guys I'm dead! As he laughs walking away from the podium. CNN IS ABOUT TO RUN PUTIN STORY! commercial but their opinion is up after the commercial I don't like CNN but it's the only agency I can see on tv talking about it

5 min spot sticking with CIA info to gawker, story of flu until Monday said if he doesn't show Monday well check back lol

edit on 5310632015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

edit on 5310632015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

completely agree,

if you were Putin and was at this Lenten period of monastic silence, and someone said "Mr Putin, the internet thinks your dead" would you leave and say "hi i'm ok," or would you say, "I don't care"

it does fit, rather well,

also the MSM are not running with the fact he is missing, maybe they know something we don't, yet Jeremy Clarkson hits a producer and its main news, the seconds most powerful man is 'Missing' and nothing...... things are not adding up, if USA and UK know war is coming, why sit on your thumbs? what ever happened to preemptive attacks?

i guess this is all speculation, when is the Kremlin making this announcement?????????

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
so with all the stories flying around, has this been a CIA op to put out dis-info to try and create a coup? this does sound plausible, and Putin has history of visiting here and going off radar when he does?

So why would Putin not simply appear on camera discussing something relevant of the last week, for example the mall fire which killed 30 people?

Isn't it a little odd that Putin disappears (something that's certainly not normal for him, in 15 years of being in power), and doesn't even release a statement on a tragedy which killed 30 people in his country?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
this isnt worrying at all:

US Army Convoy in Medgidia, Romania YESTERDAY

now that is alot of equipment on the doorstep of Russia, in fact it is 100km from the Crimea

whether this is a coup, CIA dis-info, or something else, that much hardware at this time, is painting a picture....

cool heads need to provail
edit on 15/3/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

A coup against Putin makes little sense as it would throw the country into a second civil war. Why would Russian military leaders turn against Putin?

It would not be a surprise with over a year of Western media pulling all the propaganda they can what can be behind it...

Stratfor report indicates America is working on a scenario of partitioning of Russia

Thus, on March 27, George Friedman published an article titled "American strategy after Ukraine: from Estonia to Azerbaijan". There, among other points, particular focus was on the military strategy of the United States against Russia after the beginning of the Ukrainian crisis. In particular, Friedman rightly argued that at this point in time, NATO is not able to wage war against the Russian Federation due to the long stretch of its Western front line and the length of communications for the supply of food, fuel and ammunition for the battle units.

The solution for this problem Friedman proposed by moving military bases directly to the Russian border at several points, as the only possible condition for full deployment of a punitive campaign against Russia, which is rapidly getting out of control of the United States.

And, by the end of the year, this process took place in reality....

[So, America throws all its might to destabilize Russia, the end result of which will be loose nukes - Bravo! - KR]

Full Story

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Very good point,

maybe this theory fits best in my brain, i just can't see how you could keep this quite for this long,

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Even if he is doing the whole "time of silence", it doesn't account for the following:

Missing flag
Major Announcement from Kremlin "soon".

I realize the Military vehicles could be accounted for with the 1 yr anniversary of Crimea here in a few days, but that doesn't really explain why the tanks and APCs were camping outside the Mayor's office, pointing their weapons AT the residence perpendicular to the road they were on.

The other thing I'm curious about, looking at webcams and such around Moscow, it looks really quiet, and it's 15:00 Moscow time, and 46 degress Fahrenheit, and there isn't a whole lot of activity, except for a little traffic here and there. Moscow is a HUGE city, with LOTS of people. I know in my small town, it was 60 degrees and it was crazy-bust with people. So I'm just a little puzzled.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

also the MSM are not running with the fact he is missing, maybe they know something we don't, yet Jeremy Clarkson hits a producer and its main news, the seconds most powerful man is 'Missing' and nothing...... things are not adding up, if USA and UK know war is coming, why sit on your thumbs? what ever happened to preemptive attacks?

We have our own agencies working on things behind the scenes and you can be certain they're not just sitting around pretending this isn't happening. The US, UK and various other governments are not saying anything about this because they don't want to look foolish, feed speculation, or tip-off anyone about what they're thinking.

I can bet we have plenty of analysts comparing the possibilities and combing every bit of intel we have coming out of Russia right now, and our governments probably have a good idea of what's actually happening in the Kremlin.

There's no reason for our media to jump in and start playing along with the game.

when is the Kremlin making this announcement?????????

This "announcement" wasn't going to happen, the entire story about the press being asked to remain for the weekend was based on nothing, as I've said in various discussions on this since Friday. The one source for this supposed statement was using the Twitter account of a Kremlin insider, and yet he'd made no tweets at all talking about any planned announcement. But, people still ran with the gossip regardless of this complete lack of any evidence, as is usually the case.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
WELL.......what would TOM BROKAW....say........WHAT DO WE KNOW..........WE KNOW ITS NEWS........that means we are going to pay ATTENTION.........and in my opinion.......if we are paying attention that means alotta people care.........AM I RIGHT............so here we go again with the MEDIA tryn to make a buck on the STORIES........,......but TODAY people are s.m.a.r.t. we just don't want to but the LIE..........but we sure wanna buy SOMETHING interesting............but we don't want the same ole indicative lame BONDAGE................WHAT We know is WE want our PIE 3.14 and eat it too......then get out on the motocross track and do some laps like those ENRON executives but without the FRAUD......let's secure the success boys after all the fathers of our countrys fought the women held us back.......and our families settled to make sure the stupified lousyness doesn't get our family into a scuffle which would cause a fight unbeknownst to us all then we all like to WIN but the OLE guard says KEEP the MACHINE on the TRACK like all the other GOOD SPORTSMAN and get to the motocross races and party on.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
If this turns out to be a coup, and Putin has been dispatched, does anyone worry about what will happen if a military dictatorship or a stratocracy takes power in Russia? There is a lot of military might in place to back that up. If one of those versions do come to power, while I wouldn't see them trying to start anything immediately, I can see them starting up something once things get settled a bit.
edit on 3/15/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think it's also important to remember that videos and photos might not be what they claim to be, there are a lot of people throwing their own nonsense into this story, like the piece about the supposed announcement for example.

Whatever the motivation for those stories, we know there's some disinfo out there about what's actually happening. The vehicles outside the Kremlin are for the one year anniversary of Russia having stolen Crimea. The tanks outside the mayors office would have made international news, and that one single photo could be years old and they could have been there as part of a parade for all we know, where are all the other photos by all the other locals?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Look, the Russians are anything but stupid. So far, all the so-called leaks and rumours and anti-Putin stuff have been building to a crescendo pointing to a coup. But it seems to have been born by 2 events, the first being the absence of Putin in public and the second the staff leaving the embassy in London. Rumours pour onto the silken threads of the web and now just before this awaited announcement a couple of Russian sources are hinting at a coup by either denying it or by saying some key people cannot be found. Who says it wasn't Russia who started the rumours in order to get ahead of it?

I somehow do not think that Russia would be blindsided enough not to see this kind of thing coming.

So, what if their red line (to borrow a phrase from Netanyahu) has been crossed and they are all in their war room. Remember that experts all agree that Putin can only be pushed so far.

American troops and tanks on Russia's border, and we are believing that Russia is too busy overthrowing Putin in order to notice this and react? Something really stinks at the fish market, imo.

I don't think I ever wanted someone to be more wrong. I think my heart literally raced for a moment reading your post. Scary indeed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Putin seems to have spoken...

Putin: organisers of coup in Kiev planned assassination of President Yanukovich

VLADIVOSTOK, March 15. /TASS/. Organisers of the coup in Kiev in 2014 planned assassination of Viktor Yanukovich, the then President of Ukraine, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.

Source

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I imagine the US MIC is jumping up and down over the possibility of ramped up cold war and sucking out more money from the US government. The mid east warring just isn't cutting it any more. Maybe get some 'rush' delivery dollars for those 5 billion dollars a pop bombers being built.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Several large trucks were parked near Kremlin Square on Saturday morning were fueling wild rumors connected with Putin's absence.

They look like the type of lorries one might possibly see that would be good for a covert operation on a large government/city building that needed evidence clearing or planting or both. That's quite a big crane too.

Stay away from big cities?
edit on 15/3/2015 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well whatever's going on I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

The Russians are not silly. I would imagine all the info we at the moment is the info we are meant to have.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

That was pre-recorded:

Putin said in a film called Way to Motherland, which Rossiya 1 television channel broadcasted on Sunday.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Perhaps related? Possible strike on Iran via Israel while America strikes Russia. Strange nonetheless.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — The United States is planning to shut down its Saudi embassy in Riyadh and two consulates general for the next two days over security concerns, the US diplomatic mission in Saudi Arabia said Sunday. A statement issued by the embassy said that, "Due to heightened security concerns at U.S. diplomatic facilities in Saudi Arabia, the U.S. Embassy and Consulates have cancelled all consular services in Riyadh, Jeddah and Dhahran for Sunday, March 15 and Monday, March 16, 2015." An Asian worker covers his face to protect it from the dust and the blazing sun at the site of Saudi Aramco's (the national oil company) Al-Khurais central oil processing facility under construction in the Saudi Arabian desert, 160 kms east of the capital Riyadh, on June 23, 2008 © AFP 2015/ MARWAN NAAMANI Read more: sputniknews.com...

Yes, I'm aware of the source.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Source

Talk about propaganda.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just thought about something, would it be plausible to literally hide nukes in the trucks? Meaning would they fit with the door closing? Any one have size info on last known nuke Russia has? Just speculation don't all flame me at once lol

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join