It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Well if he's going to be in public that would make an easy target wouldn't it and with out troops in Romania and the black sea maybe our preemptive strike?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
That's an abuse just leave us hanging till monday wondering what the hell is going on.. reply to: Peeple

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Just found this:

To speculation about the fate of Putin Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov did not comment on Sunday . "No comment , the issue is over," he told the Interfax news agency , according to rumors about the health of 62 -year-olds . Putin can move short a trip to Kazakhstan on Wednesday . This was worried reports buoyancy . For this Monday a meeting of Putin and his Kyrgyz counterpart Almazbek Atambayev is announced in St. Petersburg.

here: Stern
So we will know tomorrow.

He has another busy week planned, what with the meeting tomorrow and the celebrations in Red Square.

If he misses the meeting, I think we can be pretty sure something serious has happened, and if he misses the events in Red Square there's a good chance Russia will be in turmoil within hours.

If Putin does not putin an appearance (lol) at his own party to celebrate stealing a chunk of land, the military, FSB, politicians, oligarchs and millions of everyday Russian's will be either quaking in their boots or organizing their own excursion to the Kremlin to demand answers.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Read this article and it shines a light in a dark tunnel.
link

American columnist Stephen Lendman has warned of a nuclear war due to Washington’s provocative military measures near Russia’s border over the crisis in Ukraine.

“Recently, Washington has been holding military exercises in eastern Europe, sending thousands of US soldiers, every equipments, every ammunitions, every weapons to frontline states, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, It’s planning new exercises in Poland, in Romania, in these countries either bordering Russia or very close to Russia’s border,” Lendman told Press TV on Wednesday.

“It has to be infuriating Russia because it is deliberately provocative,” he added.

The columnist noted that the United States is getting closer to Russia’s border.

“What Washington is doing now pushing further and further east, stationing thousands of its forces, combat ready troops in eastern Europe,” he said.

“This is a prescription for east-west confrontation. They could literally explode into a nuclear war,” Lendman warned

I mean the bear might have been poked one too many times I'm startin To think cooler heads was a thing of the past..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember

Well if he's going to be in public that would make an easy target wouldn't it and with out troops in Romania and the black sea maybe our preemptive strike?

We have no justification for a "preemptive strike".
If this was the plan then you can bet we would have been preached to for the last six months about the impending threat from Russia. Our governments don't just act without first softening us up to the idea, there would have been a massive propaganda campaign about how we are all being threatened by Russia, and that has not happened.

The only way our governments could get away with a preemptive strike would be to convince us of the need to act, we have not been convinced of anything, and our governments have not tried to do so.

Now, if you reverse the positions, there IS a full back catalog of propaganda in the Russian media bout the "threat from the west". So, if anyone was planning to attack anyone, Russia is the one who has already laid the groundwork to justify it to their public.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
10 threads about Putin missing/ being dead/ and what not, one of them created by the owner of ATS himself( as well as creating a thread labeling RT as unbiased )...i cannot help but think there's some hidden agenda behind all of this. Maybe ATS became a tool for pushing propaganda? Should i expect a ban?

Or maybe I'm mistaken, and all of this is just because we all fit into that conspiracy theorists being lunatics stereotype...

edit on 15-3-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: generalspecific

I think Australia is the safest place, don't worry.

I'm listening to Echo of Moscow Radio now www.echo.msk.ru....

Nothing unusual, lot of laughs, spring, Sunday.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
10 threads about Putin missing/ being dead/ and what not, one of them created by the owner of ATS himself( as well as creating a thread labeling RT as unbiased )...i cannot help but think there's some hidden agenda behind all of this. Maybe ATS became a tool for pushing propaganda? Should i expect a ban?

Or maybe I'm mistaken, and all of this is just because we all fit into that conspiracy theorists being lunatics stereotype...

Or maybe you haven't paid attention to every new story that conspiracy types latch on to..
Ebola...Boston Bombings..Planes missing..

Each one of those stories generated well over 20 posts because that is what humans doing..Something interesting happens in the world, it runs its course or gets its 15 minutes of fame then moves on.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

American columnist Stephen Lendman is a simple-minded fool.

We are not going to be plunged into a nuclear war, this is a ridiculous notion and the kind of thing I expect to see from an irrational teenager with no concept of international relations or the complexities of war.

What we're likely to see, at most, is a slow escalation from a proxy war in the region to a cold war style game of Chess.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014
Skeptic's just relaying what others have said, and he noted in the very title that it's just a rumour. A very important and interesting one, at that.

Im under the impression he's not dead, but in hiding, expecting an assassination attempt or something? Given the nato movements I cant say I blame him.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

True, but I don't remember the alleged missing of our friend Kim getting this much of attention on ATS at all. I feel like, it's just the ATS making such a noise from what potentially could be absolutely nothing. I mean, some of the members already have prepared options on what is going on with Putin based on his lack of appearance in the news.

He missed a meeting, then he must be dead/ preparing a war. It just all sounds unrealistic to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

And then BOOOOOOMMMMM hahahaha

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Until I hear otherwise, this is all rumor and speculation. Personally I think that the man is on vacation somewhere and did not want to be disturbed. And I think I have a plausible answer.

For years, Putin has been in the spotlight, been making appearances, speaking out, causing some turmoil in the world somewhere, little stuff. And Putin, no matter where he is, is always present, on everyone’s mind. The opposition is getting bigger, growing in Russia, those there do not like what they are seeing and are gaining in popularity. What better way to throw everyone off kilter, than to do what they do not expect, but to simply disappear without saying a word, without a camera around.

Putin, if he wanted to not be disturbed or followed, has the skill set to do just that. Remember he was in the KGB, so he knows all of the in’s and out’s that can be used. And he did state he was going to personally investigate the murder of the opposition leader. I would say give it 2 more weeks, and if he is not back in front of the camera, making statements with answers, well then look for mass turmoil in Russia.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Does a rumor deserves this much of attention? You have to admit that it's a little too much, even for ATS. I cannot help but to think in the lights of everything that has been going on in the past couple of months, that there must be something more to it...

Or maybe i'm just underestimating the human boredom.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Tools Of The Trade

There is nothing in the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use against speculating, and you are neither expected nor required to trust us or believe anything we say. Entirely optional, and skepticism is always welcome, so please don't be concerned about that.

As for propaganda, just about everything that hits the media can reasonably considered propaganda of some sort, from corporate press releases to government announcements to every television commercial ever made, so to the extent we talk about what the media is talking about, we might all be thought to be "pushing propaganda" -- although I like to think our tradition of challenging media claims works against that.

The question of Putin's mysterious whereabouts is one of natural interest for most ATSers, because developments like these are the bread and butter of our conspiracy-focused community -- as are/were the many ATS threads on Kim Jong-un. Or to put it another way...

This is ATS.

There will be theories.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

American columnist Stephen Lendman is a simple-minded fool.

Not to mention the fact that PressTv is Iranian state run media.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Does a rumor deserves this much of attention?

On a board that discusses conspiracies and deception by media?
YES. This is the perfect place to discuss a media rumor. IMHO
Confirm or debunk or just plain talk about 'what if ....'

edit on 3/15/2015 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I don't think it's boredom at all. With all the current events going on in the world, it seems like the world is deteriorating. It's like the world has reached a plateau of bad situations and we're all trying to look ahead through the fog to see where the cliff is.

It's only natural to attempt to peek into impending doom...
edit on 3/15/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

True, but I don't remember the alleged missing of our friend Kim getting this much of attention on ATS at all. I feel like, it's just the ATS making such a noise from what potentially could be absolutely nothing. I mean, some of the members already have prepared options on what is going on with Putin based on his lack of appearance in the news.

Lil Kimmy is not a genuine concern to millions outside of NK though. There was quite a lot of talk about where he might have been and I remember taking part in those discussions. But he is not a leader on the same level as Putin, and not as potentially dangerous as Putin either.

He missed a meeting, then he must be dead/ preparing a war. It just all sounds unrealistic to me.

You're deliberately over simplifying here.
He hasn't just missed a meeting.
He's missed several meetings, and the Kremlin has been caught out lying about the dates of several meetings he apparently attended.
He's also missed the FSB meeting for the first time in 15 years (itself, even without missing other meetings, a major sign that something is potentially wrong).
There's also been the confirmed sighting of at least one military helicopter landing in Moscow, when military flights over Moscow are banned, and there has only been one other example previously where permission was granted, in May of 2014.
He's also not the kind of man who would willingly allow his public to gossip about his ability to lead, unless it is going in his favor. All he would need to do is reappear on camera and make a joke about being dead, and all of this would be done. The fact that he hasn't done this suggests that he's either unwilling to, or unable to.

If he's unable to, it means he's either dead, ill or been removed.
If he's unwilling to then it means this is all going in his favour, which still means something serious is up.

I predict that his meeting tomorrow will not go ahead as planned, and I predict that the celebrations in Red Square will face a significant setback leading to it being canceled.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Mayans tried. I'll say that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join