It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Could it all just be because of his girlfriends recent delivery of their baby?

putins having a child

Or is Putin dead?

AAC
edit on 15-3-2015 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Right. Both articles need a second independent verification in order to be fully credible.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

putins having a child

AAC

Initially that was my favored conclusion.

It explained his absence and the announcement/stage.

However, we also have a missing flag, security chief, increased military activity on all sides, Kremlin blackouts, and possibly diplomats being recalled.

I wish it was a baby, but I no longer feel that way personally.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

putins having a child

Or is Putin dead?

AAC

The baby has been debunked by the Kremlin itself. Peskov specifically.
edit on 15/3/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm leading more towards a coup.

With the post from @Wnews_reddit showing the tanks pointing towards the mayor's office. The flags, and other various rumors.. It really seems to be pointing that way.

This really could be a worse thing then Putin, himself, continuing as he was.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For what its worth, and that is probably not much.

If there was a Coup in progress, then Putin may well have stepped back and gone to ground. His body guard is missing tells me the body guard is with Putin and doing his job.

Once all the players are out in the light, expect Putin to eliminate the threat. Remember please, Putin has been elected by the people and the majority seem to love him. He can step down as hard as he wants and the Russian people will smile at the strength of their leader and toast him in the usual Russian manner.

Otherwise he is going goo goo, ga ga, at his new child ... and ... laughing his head off as his head of security reads all of these entertaining threads to him, that would be, over a case of vodka, da.

P

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Best case of world leader trolling ever? Lol Vlad, that was a good one!

Really though, the auxiliary happenings have me a bit on edge. Coup? Diversion? Assasination? Secret relocation?
edit on 15-3-2015 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Interesting article that I posted in another thread that comes from an ex Putin advisor...

Former Adviser to the President of Russia on the economy Andrei Illarionov argues that Putin's disappearance from the political scene is the result of a conspiracy of generals.

"Since February 27, he was out in the public space, formed an alliance with the Russian Orthodox Church, or at least provide its neutrality" - said the former adviser to Putin, adding that "in contrast to Ivanov, who appeared, Putin has disappeared."

www.kavkazcenter.com...

It seems those who were close to Putin are seeing the writing on the wall for Putin.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
a reply to: Xcathdra

What was the purpose of holding journalists inside for the weekend then? And all the above evidence?

The easiest way to divert attention by the media is to give the hope of a big announcement.

Personally I'm beginning to believe that this whole event is nothing more then a movement of Russia's center of command to another city. This is a very worrying situation for reasons that are unknown at current, but if (let me say that again "IF") this is true and Russian center of government is moving from Moscow to somewhere else (lets say Sochi for instance) the big question should be why?

I could be wrong and the whole coup event could be true. Then again "IF" it is true then it's being done very quietly for a government that has been anything but bloodless.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So lets evaluate:
We have propaganda machine sites releasing information telling us, the western viewers, who are afraid of the boogyman he's either "dead" or been "incapacitated" in some form, pretty much what you all want to hear.
now didnt this happen just recently, oh yeah thats right to our bench warmer boogy man from the DPRK. put me in coach, sorry kim not today, but keep practicing that swing.
running a country that is at war is far more complicated i'm guessing than running say a..... hot dog stand, so maybe if this guy has been locked in some kind of fierce negotiations with his war staff on what the next step is going to be.
Dont some of you at least think all this fluffing around and chasing these leaked and rumoured loose ends could mean we are being lead down the garden path.

link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Look, the Russians are anything but stupid. So far, all the so-called leaks and rumours and anti-Putin stuff have been building to a crescendo pointing to a coup. But it seems to have been born by 2 events, the first being the absence of Putin in public and the second the staff leaving the embassy in London. Rumours pour onto the silken threads of the web and now just before this awaited announcement a couple of Russian sources are hinting at a coup by either denying it or by saying some key people cannot be found. Who says it wasn't Russia who started the rumours in order to get ahead of it?

I somehow do not think that Russia would be blindsided enough not to see this kind of thing coming.

So, what if their red line (to borrow a phrase from Netanyahu) has been crossed and they are all in their war room. Remember that experts all agree that Putin can only be pushed so far.

American troops and tanks on Russia's border, and we are believing that Russia is too busy overthrowing Putin in order to notice this and react? Something really stinks at the fish market, imo.

I'm not finished reading yet but just wanted to acknowledge this post as it makes the most sense to me.

Maybe Putin's absence has been part of a ruse to smoke out those who may be disloyal or who may balk at all out war?

link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ivanov will bring war to us. No doubt in my mind a quick look into his history and current releases are enough for me to worry. And since mendewhoever is missing....he's next in line as far as I can tell if it is a coup..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All this talk / rumor or "breaking news" is more BS created to tarnish Putin.

No proof of coup what-so-ever. Yet.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

What exactly should the "propaganda machine sites" else do than proclaiming it a rumour?
Would it be better to say: btw there is a massive atomic subs fleet on the way to take out London because the Brits dared to seduce his last possible ally(China)?
No, the best we can hope for is a coup by more reasonable heads inside the Kremlin, but of course nobody will say anything till there is an official statement from someone actually authorised to do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The plot thickens:

Dmitry Peskov’s patience finally ran out. “We’ve already said this a hundred times, this isn’t funny any more.” Vladimir Putin, Russia’s strongman leader, ever-present across the past 15 years, was missing. And Mr Peskov, his mustachioed mouthpiece, was struggling to contain the story.

All we are waiting for is MSM to pick this up, or an announcement from the Kremlin...... Which is on the cards.

Can I draw your attention to the bit that says ever-present across the past 15 years, was missing

Missing? Not dead, having a baby, or ill but missing,

This whole thing has my senses worried, I feel an all out incident about to happen.

source
edit on 15/3/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Maybe it's a positive rather than a negative - the announcement may be something like "Russia has launched a crew of five to Mars. President Putin has been at the launch site for several days working with and encouraging the crew, who successfully blasted off Saturday evening." You never know until you know.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

We have satallites if we can see north Korea launching missiles I'm pretty sure we would know if Russia launches a major spacecraft.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What exactly should the "propaganda machine sites" else do than proclaiming it a rumour?
Would it be better to say: btw there is a massive atomic subs fleet on the way to take out London because the Brits dared to seduce his last possible ally(China)?
No, the best we can hope for is a coup by more reasonable heads inside the Kremlin, but of course nobody will say anything till there is an official statement from someone actually authorised to do so.

Well as MSM sites like CNN who are regarded as propaganda machines by most this is their forte'. but having most of us who are supposed to be the "awake" among the sheep it's not helping that we are running after every ball that is being tossed by every social media outlet.
Generaly in the past here on ATS we would be looking at what else could be happening covertly that would warrent such an onslught of bull# from both sides of the fence.
Again, i urge everyone here, to pull back, take a deep breath and lets look at the bigger picture like the old days.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

From the (western audience) discussions I've seen on the matter Putin possibly being removed from the picture is definitely not being seen as a good thing. A military coup could be seen as a precursor to war if more hardline generals stepped in. Haven't seen anyone taking these rumours with anything other than nervous apprehension. So if the "propaganda machines" want us to cheer they have failed in that regard.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You clearly haven't read the linked posts in the op... Because some of those threads have over 200 posts the general consensus is not we don't believe the tabloid of a new baby, death and or coup make the most sense, I'm confused at what your insinuating? And I'm curious on what you think is happening since you think we're all getting "duped"
edit on 5310432015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join