It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh. All is well. Today the world is assured that he's had the flu? Guess this was not something that could have been mentioned by the moustached front-man while being annihilated with questions for days? So much effort going into failed propaganda attempts when they could have just said he was sick? Hmmm.

Proof of Life. At this point I'd like proof of life.

Regardless of "the flu" and all other speculation - the world just cannot be assured at this moment of exactly who is currently in control of the Russian nuclear arsenal. This is a sobering fact.

If other world leaders do know all is well, say someone actually picked up the phone; why has no one stuck their neck out to quell the speculation?

Instead we have a complete information blackout from both inside Moscow and amongst the world's power players.

So either the leaders of the world don't know how this is going to play out or they do and they're preparing. This could be put to bed immediately if any single world leader says that they spoke to the man. But there is just nothing.

Honestly, if this occurred during the cold war days - We'd be at DEFCON 2 and everyone here who was alive back then knows this.

And Putin would know this as well.

if Putin shows up tomorrow with a smile on his face (and a cough) holding the daily paper, he will take a huge hit both nationally and internationally with this disappearance. You don't go off the grid with this much power at your fingertips without unintended consequences cropping up everywhere. The speculation will not go away and he will be weakened by it. It would play right into the hands of NATO.

So, if he is still in power - something is currently more important than his image and the optics of Russian stability to both his people and the world. That's a huge risk for Vlad at this juncture in the geopolitical landscape, and if something is worth that risk - it's unsettling at the least.

If he is no longer in power - 10 days would indicate that turnover of power wasn't entirely smooth. And that's certainly not comforting either.

Putin isn't a difficult read. He invests great effort into image. This disappearance with ZERO effort on his part to mitigate worldwide perception belies everything we know about this leader; and honestly, the silence is deafening.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas

Yes, just a bad cold, apparently.
No one thought to mention this fact while they were shooting down all questions with the statement that Putin is absolutely, 100% fine, working hard in his office and "crushing fingers" with his handshake...

This sounds like desperation to me. If this is a genuine statement from the Kremlin saying that he's got a cold and he's in bed, it seems to me like they know they've run out of credibility.

People were rightly asking for proof that he's fine, and when the Kremlin couldn't deliver that proof they've reluctantly resorted to saying he has a cold...

I'm really not buying any of this.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Ok you answer everything like you have all the answers but provide no intelligent proof doesnt matter what i ask proof for thats what ats is you make a statement and provide proof thats how it works then thats the same as me just writing o Putin is going to Nuke USA tomarrow but i dont need to provide you with proof just believe what i say...a reply to: Rocker2013

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You're totally right. If he would have a flu, why all the shady distraction stories? Why not stating he gets that every year when spring comes, or something?
But it reminds me of the rumours late last year, I guess, when it was said he allegedly has cancer.
We don't know, but it is not "normal".
He was already going with almost full Russian navy fleet to the G8 meeting in Australia, the guy is a loony and kind of unpredictable. Hopefully he is dead.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's funny cos looking at the picture carefully...

Kinda looks like Putin's head us been superimposed onto someone else's body...

The hand made me double take...

Doesn't look like Putin's hand...

I know that sounds crazy or like some hand-stalker statement...

But I'm sure his hands are stockier than the one in the picture.
Isn't that the Mason handshake?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage

i guess we will find out tomorrow as he has a meeting booked,

Russian News reported that he met with them on Monday.

You read that right, they foretold the future, twice, stating that Putin had his meeting this monday.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
In curiously awaiting answers for all these questions. I personally think it's very possible all is completely well and Putin has just stepped out for a bit for (insert reason here). However the fact that he hasn't appeared or made a statement yet is pretty suspect. I agree that he seems like a proud leader who likes to appear as strong as possible(riding horseback shirtless, tranquilizing siberian tigers, etc.) so it seems odd that he is letting the rumors run rampant if he is indeed okay. The trucks and helicopters in the area seemed a bit wonky...but that all seems normal now that it's been reported about the concert/festival for Crimea. I understand how people might have taken the truck thing and ran with it...even I had the knee-jerk reaction to think something was amiss with them. But since we've learned otherwise.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Russia and Putin, but I'll patiently wait for proof. I love ATS for these early breaking news stories...it's always interesting to see how they grow and form over the first few hours as us ATSers investigate more.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wondering when anything official is going to be announced.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

No, I'm offering my opinion based on what we know. I'm not telling you to accept my views or believe everything I say.
You don't need to look for someone to tell you what to think, and I wouldn't want to be that person anyway.

All I am doing is offering my opinion on an interesting event, based on what we know.

If you don't know things, that doesn't make me some kind of CIA agent. I'm basing my opinions on everything that's out there already, go and do your research and maybe my opinions over what is actually happening might not seem so alien to you.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crakeur

originally posted by: Phatdamage

i guess we will find out tomorrow as he has a meeting booked,

Russian News reported that he met with them on Monday.

You read that right, they foretold the future, twice, stating that Putin had his meeting this monday.

He has another meeting in St. Petersburg tomorrow.
Perhaps this story about him having a bad cold is a little ground work for again canceling that one?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nope, just checked, Almasbek Atambajew in St.Petersburg that was the one, German newspapers had an eye on that date, too. So maybe wednesday on the Red Square?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I just cannot see tough guy putin being put out of action for 10 days by a cold...
There's just no way.
Even if he felt like crap,there's no way he would go missing for so long-surely that would be seen as a sign of wussiness by his domestic audience-he would never let that happen IMO.

Something else is going on here..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elijahbird

I think the trucks are explained, but the helicopter(s) haven't been yet.

There is a long standing law in Moscow that the military is not permitted to fly over or into it, and I think the only time this has happened in the last 15 years was in a fly over in May of 2014, when permission was granted, and I think that was for some kind of celebration and not landing.

I think that's why there was so much discussion and concern about the sight of a helicopter landing in Moscow. Definitely not a common sight.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
just a post to follow this thread. Not much to add.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not sure anything is being planned as far as an announcement about Putin's "absenteeism" is concerned. However the Kremlin has a big announcement for tomorrow according to several news sources. My guess is that their announcement has to do with the festivities in Red Square this week.

We'll see though...with their leadership being as secretive as it is they could announce alien contact tomorrow or that Putin finally won in his ongoing battle with the giant brown bear, Cromwell, that he has been locked in deathly combat with all these years for all we know....

The Kremlin seems to be in rumor damage control mode, but until some official word from the Kremlin everything is just speculation. Fun speculation...but speculation none-the-less. If he's not sick/making babies/on vacation then the options left aren't really that great unless there's a sect in Putin's government that wants to take a step back and rework relations with the west in a more positive way. Sooooo...I'm hoping for that possibility as opposed to him hiding in bunker prepping plans for WWIII.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I see. Thanks for letting me in on that detail regarding the helicopter/s. Were there any reports of where it landed in regards to the Kremlin?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe the helicopter and the Kremlin power outage were both connected to the rehersals for this Crimean party...

Could be they needed to cut the power in order to install a load of extra electronics-lighting/pyrotechnics for the party?

I hope thats it-I doubt much good would come of a coup,especially if its the military who have taken power.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's funny cos looking at the picture carefully...

Kinda looks like Putin's head us been superimposed onto someone else's body...

The hand made me double take...

Doesn't look like Putin's hand...

I know that sounds crazy or like some hand-stalker statement...

But I'm sure his hands are stockier than the one in the picture.
Isn't that the Mason handshake?

Don't think so.

The masonic handshake is pretty much all knuckle work.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Appearing on the BBC now

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Remote Viewing Putin's location is giving me some interesting speculative thoughts...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join