It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well that's not good. Sounds like they are really trying to hide something.

You know that a no fly zone is imposed on Oahu when Obama is vacationing there, right? Actually, pretty much where ever he goes.
www.aero-news.net...

Sure, but this is one of his own houses....I would think a no fly zone would already be in place. Announcing one publicly on Twitter at this time seems like they are now trying to hide something.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Gorbachev was holed in fort Foros, Crimea. Now Putin is watching his confession how he took Crimea while being holed in another residence. Funny stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

The lack of MSM coverage! This fact alone says something in itself. What exactly? I dont yet know.

How about this: there is no verifiable information that anything is going on.

But since "Breaking Political News" now includes rumors, go for it.

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Russian analyst Yury Barmin, has just tweeted that the Russian Ministry of Defense has imposed a no-fly zone above Putin's residence in Valdai.

Good Lord..
That sounds very coup like-or is it a live excersise with Putin at the helm,some weird psyop on the world..
Is he going to appear all smug tomorrow and say "Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated"

?

Weirdness of some kind is afoot IMO.

edit-the weet says the no fly was put in place "early March."
So that would be days after Boris Nemtsov was murdered.

edit on 15/3/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Announcing one publicly on Twitter at this time seems like they are now trying to hide something.
Maybe you should read again who "announced" it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There now looks to be an official -- or retracted, or errantly reported -- admission that Putin is missing, but without comment from the Kremlin.

Reuters: Kremlin declines to comment on report on Putin's absence from Moscow: Dozhd

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on a report from the independent news outlet Dozhd on Sunday that said Russian President Vladimir Putin had not been in Moscow for the last several days.

Putin, who has not been seen in public or on live television broadcasts for more than a week, postponed a meeting with Kazakh and Belarussian leaders last week.

The fourth paragraph of the Reuters article initially said:
"Sources told Dozhd that the president was at his residence on Lake Valdai in Novgorod province. Peskov declined to comment on the reasons for Putin's absence from Moscow when contacted by Dozhd." (I have the entire original pasted to a text document)

After reading it again, it now says:
"Sources told Dozhd that the president was at his residence on Lake Valdai in Novgorod province. Peskov declined to comment when contacted by Dozhd."
Omitting the "reasons for Putin's absence from Moscow" part, which was the part that gave tacit admission to an absence.

Don't know if this is a corrective retraction, or correcting an error in reporting.
edit on 15-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

There now looks to be an official admission that Putin is missing

Where? I don't see it in that article.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Russia Warns "state of War" Exists as UK prepare first strike.

Well thanks very much all you Nawbags, we know get a ringside seat in the coming Apocalypse. £#@< you all.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Rumors?
So he hasn't been missing for 9 days? Please enlighten me and the rest of us...

sure, this could be nothing, but it could also be something, neither can be proven atm.

But ask yourself.... in what situation can you expect MSN to not talk about this? what would it take (in the context of putin) for a situation to occur whereby the MSN outlets all gain something out of not talking about this weirdness?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There now looks to be an official admission that Putin is missing

Where? I don't see it in that article.

Silence is consent, or the lack of objection?

It would have been easy enough for them to confirm or deny like they've done with everything else, but they didn't... why?

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Well thanks very much all you Nawbags, we know get a ringside seat in the coming Apocalypse. £#@< you all.

Don't worry-its EU times,a notorious BS propaganda fest...
Don't believe a word off that site.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Thanks for clearing that up...
edit on 3/15/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Rumors?
Yes. "There's been a coup." "He's dead."....

So he hasn't been missing for 9 days?
Define "missing."

what would it take (in the context of putin) for a situation to occur whereby the MSN outlets all gain something out of not talking about this weirdness
The interest in not spreading unfounded rumors, perhaps.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Holy bloody #! If it wasn't so serious this

“A Network Error Routed Traffic For The UK’s Nuclear Weapons Agency Through Russian Telecom”
would have been the joke of the week.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

It would have been easy enough for them to confirm or deny like they've done with everything else, but they didn't... why?

The Kremlin has denied the rumors.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
There now looks to be an official admission that Putin is missing, but without comment from the Kremlin.

Reuters: Kremlin declines to comment on report on Putin's absence from Moscow: Dozhd

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on a report from the independent news outlet Dozhd on Sunday that said Russian President Vladimir Putin had not been in Moscow for the last several days.

Putin, who has not been seen in public or on live television broadcasts for more than a week, postponed a meeting with Kazakh and Belarussian leaders last week.

While apparently initially reluctant to cover the "missing Putin," more and more "mainstream media" are beginning to at least acknowledge the issue.

I read the article and didn't see any admission from officials that Putin is missing as stated in your comment. Did I miss something in the article? Not trying to be rude...just really wondering if I missed an admission by officials in the article.
Just a rehashing of what we've already seen/heard(we're not saying anything, He's sick, he's in good health, on vacation, so forth and so on) with the Kremlin continuing to dodge questions is what I read.

I'm glad the story is picking up steam though. Maybe by the end of the day these reports will force the hand of officials to make a REAL announcement of some sort.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Check your sources man... at the bottom of that page is a source link to WhatDoesItMean, which leads to an article from Sorcha Faal.

FAIL.

~Namaste
edit on 15-3-2015 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2015 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Here's a bit of info on Putin's dacha:

Source: ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

Valday doesn’t have many over-the-top kottedzhy, but it does have a dacha used by Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, who drops in from time to time by helicopter. Boris insists that when Putin visits, scuba divers patrol the lake in front of the compound, which has a Turkish bath, a Russian banya, a Chinese teahouse, and a Finnish sauna. It might be true; then again, it might not.

It does sound like a place set up to get over an illness. Perhaps the flu or back problems are true. The area is filled with fresh produce, beautiful lakes and a quiet lifestyle.

STM

edit on 15-3-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yeah that EU times freaked me out when I first read some articles a way back-
Turns out its linked to the person/propagandist/A.I./russian/US/EU psyop known as Sorcha Faal.

Not a credible source thankfully.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Declining to comment is not admission of anything.

Putin is probably at home, hanging out, having a laugh over all the hoopla his silence is creating.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join