It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Well, usually EU times doesn't post such BS, but this particular news sourced to ...

Sorcha Faal www.whatdoesitmean.com...

You can follow all links from Sorcha article and decide by yourself if there is something ...

This link about redirecting traffic may be genuine www.theverge.com...
But need more time to check it.

edit on 15-3-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Russia Warns "state of War" Exists as UK prepare first strike.

Well thanks very much all you Nawbags, we know get a ringside seat in the coming Apocalypse. £#@< you all.

Check your sources man... at the bottom of that page is a source link to WhatDoesItMean, which leads to an article from Sorcha Faal.

FAIL.

~Namaste

My Bad...Sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: elijahbird

I revised the original post. It seems the Reuters text has changed somewhat from when I first copied it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Better late than never for MSM. On the coattails of ATS as usual...

"No comment" at this point from the Kremlin is not optimistic. Still no consistent explanation - fact or fiction.

Kremlin messaging has always had a reputation for being a bit more....streamlined.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
There's so many "excuses" now that it's hard to keep track.

NY Times: Paper Says Austrian Doctor Treating Putin for Back Problems

VIENNA — An Austrian newspaper reported on Sunday that Russian President Vladimir Putin was suffering from back problems, and that a Viennese orthopedic expert had traveled to Moscow to treat him.

The Kurier paper did not name the doctor or give the source of the information for its report, which comes amid widespread speculation on the Russian leader's whereabouts.

How many explanations for Putin's 10+ day absence are we up to now?

Putin threw his back out in 2012 and was absent for a few so maybe it's not so far-fetched? But almost 10 days is a long time to be 'missing'.

edit on 15-3-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Holy bloody #! If it wasn't so serious this

“A Network Error Routed Traffic For The UK’s Nuclear Weapons Agency Through Russian Telecom”
would have been the joke of the week.

Whilst the story about the UK preparing for a first strike is obviously bogus - I expect any Commander to refuse such an order anyway - the story about the traffic routing including some sensitive data is in fact true...

Uk Independant Newspaper article

Internet data from the UK’s Atomic Weapons Establishment and other sensitive information was being sent through Ukraine, by mistake, all last week.

As well as the nuclear weapons body, which is “responsible for the design, manufacture and support of warheads for the United Kingdom’s nuclear deterrent”, traffic from the Post Office and elsewhere was accidentally being sent through Ukrainian providers. The BT internet traffic should was being rerouted through Ukrainian internet provider Vega, but security experts believe that the problem was a mistake.

Data would not normally be expected to flow that way, and the diversion through Ukraine is far from the most efficient route.

Fraudulent routing of this kind can allow criminals and other malicious agencies access to data but is relatively easy to do. Dyn, which discovered the problem in Ukraine, says that since routing is based “entirely on trust, it’s relatively easy to commandeer IP address space that belongs to someone else”.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas

"No comment" at this point from the Kremlin is not optimistic.

How does denying rumors = no comment?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Im hoping the sanctions have worked and Putin is gone.

But then who will we get in his place?
That's the concern for a lot of people around the world, and I'm sure there are a lot of world leaders and intel agencies currently spending a fair bit of their time trying to work out exactly what's happening in the Kremlin and who, if anyone, is now pulling the strings.

I fear we might end up with someone far worse than Putin.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Okay so the rest is exaggerated, but this is true? “A Network Error Routed Traffic For The UK’s Nuclear Weapons Agency Through Russian Telecom”

"Hey we are almost at war with eachother, but want to have the codes to our nukes for next week?" It is true huh? Brits and Canadians are the most obliging people in the world. (Sorry, I'd like to add I am super anglophile and London is still the best city in the world.)
edit on 15-3-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No data was compromised, it was highly encrypted, but still embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well, not exactly. Traffic ends in Ukraine. I can make failed jokes about Ukraine trying to acquire nukes again, or it may be Russian conspiracy

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Unbelievable!!!
I hope someone is getting sacked over this-or is an "IT glitch" excuse?
That sounds seriously (hopefully not willfuly)incompetent to say the least..
No encryption is totally secure these days,so lets hope all the codes have been changed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause anyone any anxiety. Sometimes we have to look at the perimeters in order to find where the middle lies. We also need to try to see things from the opposite perspective from what we're used to, even if it makes us uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Very odd that Putin has not used Twitter since March 6th. He was a pretty regular user up until that day....in fact, almost daily. While I am sure he was not the actual one tweeting, would that suggest some sort of gag order being in place for Putin?

Putin Twitter

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The lights are finally back on at the Kremlin..
edit on 3/15/2015 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Very odd that Putin has not used Twitter since March 6th. He was a pretty regular user up until that day....in fact, almost daily. While I am sure he was not the actual one tweeting, would that suggest some sort of gag order being in place for Putin?

Putin Twitter

Good catch!

That DOES make me wonder.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Correct me if I am wrong on this but a coup in Russia (whichever way it ends up) would put a ton of active Nuclear Weapons in a very unknown and pretentious state, yes or no?

I would be more afraid of who has control of those at the moment then who is actually in charge of The Russian Federation.. esp with the ongoing war in the Ukraine and the Baltic States fearing recently of Russian movement against them..

But I could be worrying for nothing as well..

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou
www.forbes.com...

The best reply in 17 pages of "rumor"
edit on 15-3-2015 by Granite because: s0

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Israel’s former ambassador to Russia, Zvi Magen, told Haaretz he believes “there are many signs of a coup. The movement of the army around the Kremlin indicates that there is a change in government, or that an attempt at a change in government is being carried out.”

www.haaretz.com...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join