It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Great post.

That argument is my one nagging doubt.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Yeah, I was just referring to back in October when he disappeared for a while, only to reappear with a walking stick (i think he had gout or something like that). If he did disappear, I'd actually expect him to return to the West for political asylum lol. It sounds strange but I think all of his bluster is just a charade for domestic consumption, like he has to prove to the elders, masses, and military that he's as savvy as his dad.
edit on 15-3-2015 by enlightenedservant because: messed up trying to reply/quote someone. still getting used to it

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

As said, I'm not entirely sold on that video and the stills from it.
However, there is evidence that a desk clock seen in that video was given away to someone before this meeting apparently took place.

This is all within a period where Russian news agencies have been caught out lying and reporting on meetings that have not happened. Even people he met with have stated on record that the meeting did not take place when it was reported to have been.

When viewed in context, with the supporting evidence of those other examples, freely admitted by the Russian press, you cannot really place much credibility on this one video being genuine either.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I never thought of that. Those pictures are very interesting.

For all this week I've been saying that I thought he had the flu and was just taking time off for it like everyone else. But this is now starting to drag on and I'm starting to think there may be more to it than just the seasonal flu. As people are saying, if he misses the festivities tomorrow then that's a big red flag. (pun intended)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just saw this:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The mystery over the whereabouts of Vladimir Putin deepened on Saturday as Russian state media broadcast – then retracted – reports that he had hosted an official visit from the President of Kyrgyzstan.
Mr Putin has remained hidden from public view for nine days. Levels of fear and uncertainty in Moscow have been rising as rumours fly over what could be behind Putin’s lengthy disappearance.
The Kremlin has repeatedly denied that there is anything amiss with the Russian leader, batting away suggestions that he is ill, dead, victim of a palace coup or in Switzerland to be by his girlfriend’s side as she gives birth.

More at the link...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Sorry, I guess I just misread your post as leaning in the opposite direction. My bad

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Oh give over... Ethnic cleansing? That's just Russia's excuse because they know that they can use that tagline because NATO did in Kosovo, which pissed Russia off - it's them having a swipe at the West.

There is no evidence at all of either side having carried out any large scale war crimes. There is evidence of both sides having committed some localised war crimes though.

Bit, seeing as you brought up the "if my country had an Empire...." as a valid excuse for intervention, then by logical extension you agree that the UK/US incursions into Iraq and Afghanistan were fine, as both used to be under the yoke of the British Empire.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
As people are saying, if he misses the festivities tomorrow then that's a big red flag. (pun intended)

As I understand it, he's due to have a meeting in St. Petersburg tomorrow, but the Red Square celebrations are on Wednesday. I think I have that right, but I'm sure someone will be along to confirm or correct that.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They look the same to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

To me they look very, very close but a little different.
Could be lighting and age and natural weight changes.
But could be stand ins.
Dunno. But it was an interesting thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I am up to page 8 trying to catch up from reading this morning before I left for work. It has been running around in my head since then.

I cant help but think that whole 911 "proof" that he hinted at may have a piece to do with this. It was pretty much played down and scoffed by most when it first came to light. If in fact he does have proof, I can imagine that would make some others very very nervous. If he had made it clear behind closed doors to whomever that yes indeed he does have that proof, who do you think is going to try and shut him up? Another quiet offer behind closed doors, a deal to get rid of the pending problem?

I also find the fact of the newsreel that was released by mistake to be interesting in itself. What if that was part of the set up plan but got put into motion by accident and now there is a scramble because it really upset the applecart of the original plan?

Someone on here mentioned to think about the big picture.
It has been mentioned numerous times the wealthy are upset with the lost money from sanctions. Not much of a reach to make a offer for a favor. I just really feel that whole 911 thing faded just a little too conveniently. The fall out of that if there is truth to be had? Well.... that in itself really isn't that big of a reach either to know what a cluster f that would become.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I find the overall lack of MSM coverage of this possible historical event disturbing. Is this going to be something positive or negative for the world? I tend to think it isn't good if big money is behind a coup.

Problay lIke a good lawyer you never ask a question that you don't all ready know the answer to.

So probably like a good MSM story , you never present a story that you don't know the outcome to spin it your way.

You wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I cant help but think that whole 911 "proof" that he hinted at may have a piece to do with this.

He never actually hinted that he had any additional information about 9/11. That was an internet hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

It bloody well is ethnic cleansing Stu,with rat faced Nazi scum being given free reign and guns to make their master race flourish

You lied on this site about Russia invading Georgia recently when the proof in the pudding is NATO chasing Georgia started killing its civilians and only stopped when Russia sent in old regiments and gave them a bloody nose forcing them to retreat and stop it

Lol yeah I tell you what stu if afganistan and Iraq had hundreds of thousands of British people living there and those two countries started slaughtering them then I would

But they didn't Stu,so don't even go there? Lol

You sure your English? Lol

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
According to the New York Post (so take it for what it's worth), the girlfriend gave birth several weeks ago

The Russian president’s much younger girlfriend, Alina Kabaeva, delivered the girl “at least a couple of weeks ago” at the Clinica Sant’Anna in Sorengo, Switzerland, a suburb of Lugano, says Corriere Del Ticino, a Swiss newspaper.

link nypost.com...

link   

People who have swallowed Putin's propaganda may want to avoid the internet for the next few days. The self contradictory narrative he has been spinning is likely to unravel soon. I suggest that Russia supporters prepare to shift gears rapidly. I suspect there is a new "story"coming, and a new cast of characters coming to the fore.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: FlyersFan

They look the same to me.

I right-clicked on the image and selected "search google for this image".

It looks as if there are two images, one where putin is bright, and another where he is a little grey, but aside that, that is the only thing I notice about the images, aside from size differential.

Oh, and all the pictures are from the last 3 days to 8 hours ago. But google only likes to keep catalogs of recent things, not a long history of images. Or so it seems.

I'd love to have a link to the original image. Not a blog-post from the last 72 hours.

Why would the same image be two different colors, if taken from the same camera, unless one is older, and one is newer? (I'm sure there is a logical explanation, but I'm no photographer, so forgive my ignorance here).

edit on C151030812 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OK, so I'm 5 pages in, (and my first attempt to post mysteriously disappeared...hmmm) but I have not yet seen this item of significance yet considered:

Britain may broadcast Putin's financial secrets to Russian people
Britain may broadcast the financial secrets of Russia’s ruling elite as part of the information war against the Putin regime, the Foreign Secretary has indicated. Link

Heck, I'd be lookin' to get outta Dodge!
edit on 15-3-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: Nyet nyet Soviet (BB Gabor)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Just because a picture was posted on the internet three days ago does not mean it could not have been taken much earlier. One picture is brighter because it is possible to adjust the brightness of an image at will.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Uh huh - anyway, I'm not going to drag this off topic by debating with you over "Nazi scum" and your warped version of what actually happened in Georgia (it's a matter of well documented record). We all know how that plays out, you ignore the facts and evidence and just keep repeating the same old thing, over and over.

As for the second part - you never qualified your statement by mentioning about "hundreds of thousands of people", just that it used to be part of "their Empire". Not that it is a valid argument anyway - they are only living there because of Russian policies in the 20th century to transplant loyal populations to replace the not so loyal ones.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join