It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the hate towards police when they kill a criminal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

He must have had some really severe internal injuries to be sitting in a hospital having pictures of his pristine face taken!

They really think people are stupid!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Perfect timing for your topic.

Yesterday,my apartment was an incident of the cops having the wrong address.

They were given the wrong address by a witness and were looking for a possibly violent suspect (they got him somewhere else in the complex,btw).You could tell that they were ready to take someone down if they had to-about 5 of them.

My roommate and I did the adult thing by being calm and once they told us they were looking for someone-we immediately told them to come in and do their thing.

Once they saw that we weren't harboring a suspect-they apologized and left.

If you guys knew what kind of killers that the cops have to deal with here in Memphis on a daily basis-you would be glad that they were around.

I had my a$$ beat a couple of times by the cops when I was younger-but I deserved it.

It's a shame that it took me until the age of around 20 to learn to respect local cops.

btw:I'm willing to bet that most of the cop haters live in areas with damn near no crime.

I'm glad it went without incident but I have to say you seem remarkably ok with being beaten by the police in your youth.

I live in the UK so maybe we see things differently but even though I was a bit of a rouge in my youth I would never agree that the police have the right to beat people.

The administration of punishment is not the job of a policeman.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I know right, If Darren Wilson was the model citizen and authoritarian figure he should of done the right then when thousands of people showed up. Had it been me i would of personally walked out to the crowd with a megaphone and said

* I AM RELIEVING MYSELF OF THE LINE OF DUTY, INSTEAD NOW I WILL BECOME A MALL-COP TO APPEASE THE MASSES AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS, I AM SORRY I HAVE WRONGED THE COMMUNITY. YOU ALL CAN GO HOME NOW*

Which would of saved the town a lot of dispair, Destruction and oppression from a paramilitary police enforcing Justice upon pissed off protesters who said they would do exactly what they did if justice was not met with Justice.

Apparently with cops, Justice only swings one way.

The way the Tear gas goes.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Name one person who the police killed that was not a criminal

Let me know if you need some more names.

Is it common practice to walk to the sporting goods department, grab a rifle, then walk around with it? Who does that?

*SNIP*

ID
edit on 13-3-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/13/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
A lot of us are sick of cops killing people they didn't even know were criminals...

Or weren't even criminals...

Or were just standing on the sidewalk selling cigarettes...

Or running from bullets, putting their hands up and turning then being executed by 4 officers...

Or homeless people being ganged up on and then shot by them cos a clumsy prick dropped his gun when he didn't even need to reach for it...

Or standing in there doorstep scratching there nose with permission and still being killed...

Or cowering in a room cradling their baby and then being shot in the head through the door because some coward heard a noise in the room...

Shall I continue?

You did miss a few others out, but given that this just could turn out to be another 'comedic' AKA/spoof rant, (when challenged of course) you have done good.
Fecking Psy-ops, they never give up.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It doesn't matter, he was still killed for no reason.

I'm sick of the cops can do no wrong attitude.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing
Go out into a national forest and bum rush any wild animal, it will KILL you.

Stop the PC and call it what it is.

ID

Looks like you already did & quite beautifully I might add, cops are wild animals that will KILL you

You attack and armed man and get killed, it is due to your own stupidity!

So I'll assume you'll agree that if a copy attacks a gun-toting citizen, it's the cops stupidity if he gets killed also?

I used to respect police officers when they were peace officers, now I know why people in the 60's called them Pigs.

What about the autistic and mentally challenged people they have killed? For not understanding or being able to hear the Pigs demands of them? How about all the household pets they've killed?

And fyi, they are not killing criminals they are killing U.S. citizens. Maybe they should just walk into prisons and start shooting up the prisoners, then at least your 'criminal' part will be true.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I live in the UK so maybe we see things differently but even though I was a bit of a rouge in my youth.

You live in the UK?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I live in the UK so maybe we see things differently but even though I was a bit of a rouge in my youth.

You live in the UK?

Yup, South west England.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If you can't restrain someone physically without shooting them, you have zero business being in a profession that demands it on a regular basis.

I've had plenty of run-ins with tough guy cops when I used to drink in bars.

Show up, try and look tough, don't ask questions, beat whomever questions their god almighty authority, then place a resisting arrest charge on them.

It looks like the majority, not the minority of police have a tough guy holier than you attitude. It reminds me of the dumb jocks in high school.

They finished school, had no direction, joined the armed forces, then couldn't find anything better, or are addicted to the adrenaline, so joined the police force.

The problem with an adrenaline addiction is it always has to be one-upped.

The other issue is the aggressive meat head roid cops you see all over and the no drug test and iq limiting policies put in place so they have good little soldiers.

I've trained with a few of them in jits class. Bunch of pussEs.

I had a guy call the police on me because he wanted to mack on my girlfriend. He said I threatened him.
The pigs showed up, didn't ask questions, circled me like punks, slammed me on the concrete. Handcuffed me, then yelled to get up. I got up, bumping their chests with the back of my shoulders, when they both leaned over me. One cop said "your getting a felony now". I said "a felony, for what?" He said for assaulting a cop.
The one cop stole a $400 pocket knife and said thanks. not on the report. They started questioning my girlfriend, I said "do not speak to them." Two of them tasered me in the spine while handcuffed.
The fun didn't end there. The jailers slammed me on my back on the concrete while handcuffed. Before being released, another tried to intimidate me into fighting him alone in a holding cell.

I got a good lawyer, pleaded not guilty. The DA changed the charge to simple battery, I said "wtf?"
He stated the reason they switched it to that charge was because you couldn't fight it because the definition of battery is touching that you don't like.

Fk the dirty, roid rage, tough guy, wife and dog beating and killing punk cops that have it coming to them.
I will laugh as they fall one by one.

-Peace

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: edit

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Killed by police has compiled 1450 homicides caused by officers in the US since May 2013.
That's 1100 at year or 3 a day. And that's not a comprehensive list, because local governments do not want us to know how many people were shot, tazed ,beaten and filed a complaint.

What I learned collecting data on police killings

In 2014 Germany 4 officer caused deaths, England 0

I think the problem is police brutality and militarization
. It's strange to me all these unarmed people keep "attacking" or "advancing" on armed officers.

source

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

You live in the UK?

Yup, South west England.

As I thought, a rouge comedian who lives in Memphis, fecking Somerset. Ahh bless!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh my....yeah why not just give cops free rain to shoot anyone that they feel like shooting with no fear of consequence ...oh hang on ..my bad this is what is happening now and you OP are happy about it.....very sad....

edit on 13-3-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah, cops don't kill innocent civilians at all.

Unarmed. Did nothing wrong. Oh, he told them to butt out. I guess that's a death sentence.

This 80 year old must have been a real scum bag.

Here's another one.

Do you want more?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Is it common practice to walk to the sporting goods department, grab a rifle, then walk around with it? Who does that? You are a dee de dee...

ID

So someone is dee de dee for picking up a air rifle in the store that sells them yet it is perfectly legal to open carry in those stores.

Ohio open carry!!!

You asked for someone who was not a criminal gunned down by cops and there is your sign.

edit on 13-3-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighFive
Killed by police has compiled 1450 homicides caused by officers in the US since May 2013.
That's 1100 at year or 3 a day. And that's not a comprehensive list, because local governments do not want us to know how many people were shot, tazed ,beaten and filed a complaint.

What I learned collecting data on police killings

In 2014 Germany 4 officer caused deaths, England 0
I think the problem is police brutality and militarization
. It's strange to me all these unarmed people keep "attacking" or "advancing" on armed officers.
source

Some areas of the US, as you probably know, don't even contribute to a central information bank, presumably a Federal information bank. So what's newish? Texas bill to stop filming police..probably in the execution of their duty. Routine manipulation of Wiki entries from multiple NYPD computers, (rationale for this thread?)...the future is not looking good, though I really wish I hadn't said that.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

lol okay OP

When a shooting is 100% just, they should have to deal with these idiots? Protesting is fine, but when you protest under a false pretense.. Those protesters should have been chanting that a criminal was taken out of this world to not do anymore harm.
But when they become illogical and retarded, then yes a police presence is needed because the idiots protesting have no basis to protest.

ID

Wrong Americans have the right to protest whenever they feel like it. What about when pigs kill a man for no reason? Like when that pig strangled a man for selling cigarettes that didn't put up a fight are you protecting them as well? When you give a cop the license to kill when they want then you are just asking for a police state so don't cry about it when America turns into one because we are just about there.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Is it common practice to walk to the sporting goods department, grab a rifle, then walk around with it? Who does that? You are a dee de dee...

ID

Let me take a wild guess could it be a person that is shopping? Let's face it the guy was black that is why he was killed.
edit on 13-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Boa reply to: ItalianDressing

Body cams, one on each shoulder with wide angle lenses and a microphone. Activated when an officer gets out of their car and it cannot be de-activated by the officer. We have the tech to make this happen.

I appreciate that cops have a tough job, but they need to be policed.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Im not. They aren't killing real criminals most of the time.

This week I've read about cops shooting a young (I believe marine) man who was obviously unarmed for pot. They killed a mentally ill teen in cuffs in a police station lobby. They abducted and tried to rape a woman who was waiying outside a bar for her cab ( a similar thing happened to a friend - cop pulled up at the same time as her cab and she ended up assaulted) used pub intox- sge fell out of the backseat of tge moving cop car while fighting off the would be rapist cop.

Also there was the middle aged (white guy - I guess I should clarify given the likely bias of the thread) in his doorway despite him being unarmed and talking to a negotiator. That guy even pointed the cop out before he was shot and said the officer kept raising his gun. The other cops and negotiator went against that cop and he still got off free (he gave fighting with his wife that day as his first excuse).

Cops kill more innocents and mentally ill than real criminals it seems. You can say non violent unarmed people pot/drug users are criminals if you are absurd/dumb - but it is no different than if a prohibition era cop went I to a speak easy and started executing everyone with a whiskey (honestly the busted room fulls at a time and managed not to murder those "criminals."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join