It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the hate towards police when they kill a criminal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing
And I am not talking about the innocent people that the police have killed. I am talking about the latest rash of shootings of Obama's sons who were in fact criminals. I have been stopped by police armed and unarmed and have never had anything unprofessional done to me, why! Did I get stopped 8-10 times by defective cops?

ID

I was not aware the POTUS had sons let alone sons that are "criminals" on a killing spree can you cite a source to prove these allegations ?

You are going to need a bigger hook

edit on 18-3-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Name one person who the police killed that was not a criminal

Let me know if you need some more names.

Yeah, but just LOOK at that guy! You can tell there was a chance he was thinking about breaking that you gun in half and shoving it through two cops' throats. Case dismissed!

[/Sarcasm off]

Sadly, there are pro citizen-killers who read that while thinking, "yeah!yeah! Exactly!!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The police are out of control in this country. IF they were ONLY killing crimninals, it would be wrong enough. (FYI - cops don't decide who is and who isn't a criminal. The courts do that). But cops these days are killing anyone who gets in their way. How many stories have we all heard of cops raiding the wrong address, shooing up the wrong places, killing family dogsfor no reason, killing innocent people for no reason? Cops seem to think that it's Us again Them. Their training seems to encourage them to develop chips on all of their shoulders. They're like high school football player going out on a Saturady night looking to crack some skulls. They're a gang that's gotten way out of hand. The ony people who think cops are doing a great job are people who've never had any dealings with them. They teart eberyone the same way - if you're not wearing a badge, you're second class.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

The police are out of control in this country. IF they were ONLY killing crimninals, it would be wrong enough. (FYI - cops don't decide who is and who isn't a criminal. The courts do that). But cops these days are killing anyone who gets in their way. How many stories have we all heard of cops raiding the wrong address, shooing up the wrong places, killing family dogsfor no reason, killing innocent people for no reason? Cops seem to think that it's Us again Them. Their training seems to encourage them to develop chips on all of their shoulders. They're like high school football player going out on a Saturady night looking to crack some skulls. They're a gang that's gotten way out of hand. The ony people who think cops are doing a great job are people who've never had any dealings with them. They teart eberyone the same way - if you're not wearing a badge, you're second class.

This is totally out of touch with reality. As posted, thousands of criminals and suspects are arrested and otherwise interact with the police every day without incident. The left keeps repeating a handful of episodes, some of them years old (Trayvon), and blows them way out of proportion.
I work with John Law just about every day and I constantly marvel at their courtesy, professionalism, and restraint.
I don't doubt there's a handful of dirtbag cops, just as there are dirtbag politicians or dirtbag street sweepers or dirtbag forum posters, but it's not rational to label a majority due to the actions of a tiny handful.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join