It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the hate towards police when they kill a criminal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
No matter how educated or smart or retarded you are, you ARE aware that the Police carry a firearm correct? Why on Earth would you attack a man who is armed?! I don't care to hear about this crap that ohh, they could have used a taser, etc.. Go out into a national forest and bum rush a bear or a wolf or any wild animal, it will KILL you. Why should a man, a cop, take steps to take it easy on you? You attack and armed man and get killed, it is due to your own stupidity! I am all for our rights as far as an authoritarian police state, but you do NOT attack an authoritative figure unprovoked!

There are certain elements that are, although unarmed, vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop. They have no other means but to put these animals down when they are overwhelmed. As far as I am concerned, if you cannot conform to the basic laws of a civilized society than you do not belong in it. This is a topic that people will ignore because they will be labeled, but it is time to face the facts. When you hear of a bad neighborhood that you should not travel in, you know damn well who inhabits that said neighborhood. Stop the PC and call it what it is.

ID

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
natural selection

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

lol okay OP

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

lol okay OP

When a shooting is 100% just, they should have to deal with these idiots? Protesting is fine, but when you protest under a false pretense.. Those protesters should have been chanting that a criminal was taken out of this world to not do anymore harm.
But when they become illogical and retarded, then yes a police presence is needed because the idiots protesting have no basis to protest.

ID
edit on 13-3-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
A lot of us are sick of cops killing people they didn't even know were criminals...

Or weren't even criminals...

Or were just standing on the sidewalk selling cigarettes...

Or running from bullets, putting their hands up and turning then being executed by 4 officers...

Or homeless people being ganged up on and then shot by them cos a clumsy prick dropped his gun when he didn't even need to reach for it...

Or standing in there doorstep scratching there nose with permission and still being killed...

Or cowering in a room cradling their baby and then being shot in the head through the door because some coward heard a noise in the room...

Shall I continue?
edit on 13-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ItalianDressing

Police who have so much fear in them should not be armed.

The training doesn't seem to promote good decision making under pressure. People get angry at killer cops for a good reason. If you want to rant, rant at those who organise and execute the training.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

The training doesn't seem to promote good decision making under pressure. People get angry at killer cops for a good reason. If you want to rant, rant at those who organise and execute the training.

Fear? You have a family to go home to, why the hell should you tolerate some piece of chit attacking you? You are saying it is okay to attack a cop and that he should just go easy on you.

ID

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Many people are perfectly fine with the Fascists. Until something happens to them.
Self interest is why Fascists have more or less taken over everything.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
A lot of us are sick of cops killing people they didn't even know were criminals...

Or were just standing in the sidewalk selling cigarettes...

Or running from bullets, putting their hands up and turning then being executed by 4 officers...

Or homeless people being ganged up on and then shot by them cos a clumsy prick dropped his gun when he didn't even need to reach for it...

Or standing in there doorstep scratchig there nose with permission and still being killed...

Or cowering in a room cradling their baby and then being shot in the head through the door because some coward heard a noise in the room...

Shall I continue?

Name one person who the police killed that was not a criminal... And if selling cigs is such a minor offense, then why did he not listen to the police? Why did he have to escalate it into what it became? Choke holds are used every day in UFC fighting, this man happened to die from it. It was not meant to be.

ID
edit on 13-3-2015 by ItalianDressing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItalianDressing

Fear? You have a family to go home to, why the hell should you tolerate some piece of chit attacking you? You are saying it is okay to attack a cop and that he should just go easy on you ?

ID

Those that put themselves above the law are enemies of the law. Defund police. It's a legal, non-violent solution. Of course when you do that, you find out who police really work for don't you? At least the shills would go away.

edit on 13-3-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You really don't want me to name them all because it will kill your sad, sad thread about the poor, poor killer cops.

I'll let you live in your little world a little longer and have a little laugh at the responses in this thread!

Edit: Just know, that I could, at any moment, drop a list, longer than the credits to an Epic!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Or standing in there doorstep scratchig there nose with permission and still being killed...

Shall I continue?

Name one person who the police killed that was not a criminal... And if selling cigs is such a minor offense, then why did he not listen to the police? Why did he have to escalate it into what it became? Choke holds are used every day in UFC fighting, this man happened to die from it. It was not meant to be.

ID

I bet that passes for logic with your drinking buddies right?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yah..because criminals are just misunderstood and Cops are just a blight and it's not the criminals fault ever..

Funny..I see no #blacklivesmatter hashtags, no protests, no fury of the ATS cop hating crowd about this one..

www.philly.com...

Oh look and their was another stupid waste of flesh criminal doing something dumb....

theconcourse.deadspin.com... adspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
edit on 13-3-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Shall I continue?

ID

I bet that passes for logic with your drinking buddies right?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes..

ID

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Go out into a national forest and bum rush a bear or a wolf or any wild animal, it will KILL you.

My taxes don't pay for them to protect us. They also won't get paid leave for killing me.

Why should a man, a cop, take steps to take it easy on you?

Because we do pay those guys to protect us.

When you hear of a bad neighborhood that you should not travel in, you know damn well who inhabits that said neighborhood. Stop the PC and call it what it is.

If you have found the secret to avoiding the neighborhoods with dangerous cops in it, let us know.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Name one person who the police killed that was not a criminal

Let me know if you need some more names.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Fear? You have a family to go home to, why the hell should you tolerate some piece of chit attacking you? You are saying it is okay to attack a cop and that he should just go easy on you.

ID

Do Not Stereotype Me please.

Do not presume I come home to a family, I don't.

I have no reason to attack a cop.

If "I" was attacked, I would defend myself without a gun.

sheeeesh!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

No matter how educated or smart or retarded you are, you ARE aware that the Police carry a firearm correct? Why on Earth would you attack a man who is armed?! I don't care to hear about this crap that ohh, they could have used a taser, etc.. Go out into a national forest and bum rush a bear or a wolf or any wild animal, it will KILL you. Why should a man, a cop, take steps to take it easy on you? You attack and armed man and get killed, it is due to your own stupidity! I am all for our rights as far as an authoritarian police state, but you do NOT attack an authoritative figure unprovoked!

There are certain elements that are, although unarmed, vastly faster, and stronger than the average cop. They have no other means but to put these animals down when they are overwhelmed. As far as I am concerned, if you cannot conform to the basic laws of a civilized society than you do not belong in it. This is a topic that people will ignore because they will be labeled, but it is time to face the facts. When you hear of a bad neighborhood that you should not travel in, you know damn well who inhabits that said neighborhood. Stop the PC and call it what it is.

ID

I'm going to say this based on the assumption that your not aware of the fact that police are not hired to presume guilt or innocence of anybody. They don't get to be police, judge, jury, and executioner. Your rant is completely immature and devoid of any understanding of the legal system. You may want to educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Police prevoke violence just as much as they are trying to act rightiously against it.

A cop HAS to watch and take steps with what they do otherwise they end up with a furgerson on their hands.

Thousands of people showed up to protest so that this guy

who got in a *Scuffle* would face prosicution for not following through with those said steps.

Darren Wilson, Reciving praise for butchering michael brown and starting a riot that destroyed furgerson

So OP i don't agree with you at all.

Police need to be cool and level-headed because the public IS NOT COOL AND LEVEL HEADED.
Shooting a Criminal could end up with far worse conciquences than a coriners report and a depressed family.

But OP dosn't think of these things ahead of time. I think Darren Wilson should offer an apology for the community that felt wronged by his actions. He should of said he was going to get his priorities straight and should of relieved himself of duty in the force and became a security guard because hes obviously not fit to wear the badge of Honor. Instead, from anger to nothing. Not even a slap on the wrist. Caused an Entire town to be burned to the ground. And was ground zero, showcasing what a future war on Civil war will look like

Cops should be weary of what they do.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Perfect timing for your topic.

Yesterday,my apartment was an incident of the cops having the wrong address.

They were given the wrong address by a witness and were looking for a possibly violent suspect (they got him somewhere else in the complex,btw).You could tell that they were ready to take someone down if they had to-about 5 of them.

My roommate and I did the adult thing by being calm and once they told us they were looking for someone-we immediately told them to come in and do their thing.

Once they saw that we weren't harboring a suspect-they apologized and left.

If you guys knew what kind of killers that the cops have to deal with here in Memphis on a daily basis-you would be glad that they were around.

I had my a$$ beat a couple of times by the cops when I was younger-but I deserved it.

It's a shame that it took me until the age of around 20 to learn to respect local cops.

btw:I'm willing to bet that most of the cop haters live in areas with damn near no crime.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join