It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Missing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When the cost of food reaches 40% of disposable income revolutions will happen.....Russia is nearing this percentage fast. They are right around 30%.

It is only a matter of when if this continues. The people will have no choice other than starvation.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Correct, every one needs a vacation and also Nemstov issue would cool down after the arrests of few Chechens. Ukraine is in pretty much in the ceasefire mode also.

There are talks about coup by hardliners in Kremlin but no government entity in its right mind would jolt a firm, established and like leadership in Russia...........during the time when RF is fighting an economic war with the west and an unofficial war in Ukraine.

Everything that is being played out in Ukraine is a committee decision and not that of Putin alone.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Agreed, like the tattoo worn in the middle ages, "No hope no fear" Its a sorry state when people starve because, the politicians they pay for have been hijacked . It doesn't end well, and those that live by the sword always die from it . The criminal element will always take over if it not protected by legislation.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I truly think if that were the case, we'd have heard about it by now. Someone would have slipped up & leaked something every news outlet on the planet would have jumped on immediately.

There have been times in history, when a country would delay telling the people of the death of a leader until they got things in order. I believe this has actually happened in russia as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
if he was dead, I believe we would know that, maybe faster than Russians.

Because Putin and Agios Oros are very close each other. The church would know that. Many times Putin comes in Agio Oros and stayes there for a day.

Agion Oros also have news website and in 2 languages Hellenic/Russia and they dont even bother with these news. Not even roumors. So there is nothing going on with Putin's health.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Washington Post analysis:www.washingtonpost.com... rance/

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

Your link is not working (at least for me).

ETA -
Vladimir Putin has been 'neutralised' by astealthy coup as rumours about his health and well-being continue to flourish

Vladimir Putin is 'alive' but 'neutralised' as shadowy security chiefs stage a stealthy coup in Moscow, it was claimed last night.

Former FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev was behind the plot, claimed chairman of the pro-Kremlin national Islamic Committee, Geydar Dzhemal.

There have been no confirmed sightings of Putin for nine days, while in the febrile atmosphere engulfing Moscow a convoy of large trucks parked outside the Kremlin fueled rumours of a flit by the president.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Click for remainder of article.
edit on 14-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nor me as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

He truncated the URL while copying it for pasting. Here it is completely...
Story: www.washingtonpost.com...
-cwm

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you... interesting read..

This part sounds familiar -

August 1991, Soviet General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev was vacationing at his Crimean dacha when hard-liners in his cabinet essentially barricaded him inside, cutting off all lines of communication. Publicly, they announced that “for health reasons,” Gorbachev could no longer lead the country. In the meantime, the hard-liners sent tanks into the streets of Moscow.

** ETA - I am not familiar with the source - **
Recent terrible news from Russia – a military coup in Moscow on Red Square tanks, Putin has disappeared, Medvedev resigns

The worst rumors were confirmed. In Moscow, starts a military coup . On the streets of Moscow’s tanks and troops . All key parts of the city controlled by the military. Built a stage for ad people about the change of power. Who come to the defense Vladimir Vladimirovich. Who will protect the beloved Russian President Yeltsin in 1991. See you later.

Muscovites managed to take photographs confirming these facts. According to witnesses, tanks hide behind tilted white trucks, which were brought under the Kremlin earlier … APCs not really hide. Number of military rolls.

Recent terrible news from Russia – a military coup in Moscow on Red Square tanks, Putin has disappeared, Medvedev resigns. Druzhbayki pass: In Moscow, adjacent to the tracks, especially on the M2, M7, M8, M11, A103, A104, A106, others marked movement of internal troops of armored vehicles, columns of buses with curtained windows, a lot of Tarpaulin trucks and refrigerators. Many roadblocks GIBeBeDov no / type of our DAYshnikov / … on Lenin, Kutuzov and Yaroslovskomu highway vengeance darting small and large tuples assorted bureaucrats. On access roads to the dachas near Barvikha enhanced security. Ring / head office there the prostitutes / third day as a patrolled by large groups of combat helicopters Ka-26 and Ka-52, especially areas Odintsovo, Biryulyovo Domodovo and Khimki. Internal Troops of the Russian Federation, a division of the Federal Security Service, are given in full combat readiness. In the markets, bazaars, in some squares observed accumulation of small groups of persons of Caucasian nationality. While behave quietly. In the area of ​​China Town, as well as in close proximity to the Kremlin guys have counted more than 67 scattered and parked to the side of trucks. A 9 trucks are almost at the entrance to the Red Square, but imparted to them the policeman says, they say they are disassembled scene to celebrate the upcoming anniversary of the seizure of the Crimea. Drivers of trucks do not leave. In all other respects, the center of Moscow live their “quiet” and “peaceful” life. What does it mean?The walls of the Kremlin mounted the stage, and, most likely, it will serve as the main stand of Russia, which will be announced resignation from the post of Putin on a number of unpredictable factors.

Read more at www.breaking-news.ca... 2vod1cy4oskpD.99

edit on 14-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
there is live cameras in Kremlin all over the place, up to 50 or so... and you can watch them anytime, I am wathing it now and I dont see these things.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
there is live cameras in Kremlin all over the place and you can watch them anytime, I am wathing it now and I dont see these things.

Link?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
This one?
(Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

www.earthcam.com...

in the video window there is a map icon... if you click the map, it adds you into a map environment with many icons, these are street view cameras and if you click on them, it says : transfer to this cam

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I don't see any cams of the red square. Just some internet cafe and a "Chinchilla house".

In any case, if there really is something going on, do you not think they would prevent cameras around the square from showing a live feed?
edit on 15-3-2015 by DantesPeak because: Typo

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DantesPeak

The tanks dont fly, so if there is tanks and army, we can view them from other areas, is it? if you search, there is also static cameras, with pcs every 5 minutes and there is 2 cameras near red square, I see nothing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Lol nice...

If people take a look at twitter and type in Russia Coup Putin you will see many article going back to last year talking about a potential coup over economic issues.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Unless the hundreds of tourists were cleared from Red Square ahead of time, the world would be seeing public-media proof by now. It's daylight in Russia.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Lol nice...

If people take a look at twitter and type in Russia Coup Putin you will see many article going back to last year talking about a potential coup over economic issues.

Ya Man!! it seems there has been a coup in Russia...........Siloviki have thrown out the remaining liberals like Medvedev and party and now Putin has 110% control of matters with his most trusted Generals and FSBs calling the shots.

Something big is going to happen it seems. Russians tanks taking over Kiev soon?.......more than likely !!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Ya Man!! it seems there has been a coup in Russia...........Siloviki have thrown out the remaining liberals like Medvedev and party and now Putin has 110% control of matters with his most trusted Generals and FSBs calling the shots.

Something big is going to happen it seems. Russians tanks taking over Kiev soon?.......more than likely !!

So, when Yanukovych was kicked out after massive popular protest (which started after welching on a central campaign promise and appeared very much to be a result of straight up bribery) and gunning down protestors, and impeached with a unanimous vote of parliament, that was a horrible evil wicked Western 'coup'.....

and now KGB men stealing Russian government and blitzkreig-ing into a neighbor...........

how much tendentious BS are you willing to accept?

edit on 15-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join