It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Missing

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Lol, Phage, you're good with physics but what the # do you know more than anyone else about the inner workings of geo-politics?
...you're a spectator same as everyone else, even ATS is a spectator when whatever is going on comes out on Twitter first.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I favour the alien theory as well!!!
Perhaps ET has been monitoring world events and wants the world to remain in one piece quite literally, as a nuclear war would blow the world up into a million chunks of rock leaving behind a new asteroid belt. So ET decided to take him out, or abduct him and return him in a more peaceful frame of mind....

Seriously and all jokes apart if Putin does not appear by the middle of next week then that is the time to really get concerned. Would Russia be better off without Putin? I have mixed feelings. Putin stole the revolution back in the 1990s. Since then he has led Russia backwards. Had Putin not been around I reckon Russia and the West would be doing a lot more business by now and even be genuine allies. And also have become a democracy like Poland and the Czech Republic have become. Today, well until he went missing, Putin has an iron grip over Russia, free press is dead, and everything is as Putin wants it to be. Had Putin fallen ill several years ago and taken medical retirement etc then the transition to a new regime would have been easier and frankly potentially less bloody. Not now though. if Putin has lost office via ill health, death etc then it will be much harder to undo the damage Putin has done. More so then when the USSR collapsed. Gorby was able to steer Russia on the right path, so that even though he was ousted by a coup things turned good in the end. I don't think things will end well now though. Another pro Putin stooge will take over the reigns. Definitely not a democratically minded person. And with Russia still having an obscenely large amount of nukes at the touch of a shiny red button, that is not good news at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Found him...

Well with all talk of coups etc seeing Obama and Putin on the BBC doing Strictly Coming Dancing doing a routine together would certaintly be a coup!!. World Peace would break out within days!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Kremlins on fire, check live feed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Kremlins on fire, check live feed.

Wo! It really is on fire

It's on Fire
edit on 15-3-2015 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Bah! Link is down for me, anyone else? Man it was on fire

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

The difference is it at least appears on the surface Putin wants to build up Russian industry, whereas our leaders are content to let our country be run by bankers. Then again I'm not an expert in Russian politics by any means.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

Did the camera go dead? Did they cut the feed?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou

Did the camera go dead? Did they cut the feed?

Yah they are saying camera is not available at this time, but I got this still image from twitter. It's the same image I was looking at live

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Kremlin on fire, what does this mean? Who started it? Accident? Funny timing. Speculate.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone
Kremlin on fire, what does this mean? Who started it? Accident? Funny timing. Speculate.

Russia collapsed, hurray. Done. Good find!

DO

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
And a video claiming to be the same fire. I guess they just recorded Earth Cam live before it went down

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Another image, what building is that on fire? Does it have a name or what it's used for?

Kremlin Fire

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Pics of the Monastery Fire.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone
Another image, what building is that on fire? Does it have a name or what it's used for?

Kremlin Fire

It's called the Novodevichy Monastery.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It is a good distance from the Kremlin. 6 km or so, definitely not the Kremlin on fire.
edit on 15-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

yea i just saw that, this is getting creepy

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ebola.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

It must be true if Stephen Hawkins is reporting it.

Although I think he needs to change the batteries in his voice box, its getting confused.
edit on 15 3 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join