It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Missing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Yeah, so the media is freaking out because nobody has seen him in a week, which is uncommon. The Kremlin says he's alive in well, but rumors are going around that he's sick or even dead. Remember, this happened with the N. Korea leader but turned out to be false. I don't want to spread any rumors, but I would like to speculate. What would happen exactly if Putin happened to kick the bucket? Would it end the Ukraine war (or at least Russia's role in it)? He's loved by the russian people, which is the goal of any dictator if history is any indication. Could this just be another ruse of some sort, or a test maybe to see how the people react? Let's speculate.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 12-3-2015 by JonStone because: Fix Link

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

He's probably taking a tour of Siberia, with all their blast-out craters.

Some say all their ET Cauldrons of Death have been removed. Flashes have been seen by nearby villagers, and some speculate that the "craters" are left from the removed Cauldrons, which were some kind of ET weaponry that could beam-blast out "enemy" craft overhead.

Or ... he's on vacation around the Black Sea.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

which bit of history would this be? Are you quoting from "Narcism and dictators throughout history" by Macenroe et al 1955 ?

I mean I dunno, you make it sound convincing, but chances are , there is probably more to it than dictators wanting to look good, just a hunch.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Probably away having muscle implants, leg extensions and long golden hair implants to return as a super human looking Thor.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Could it be, that the man is on vacation? And that he has given strict instructions not to be disturbed unless it is an emergency? And could it be plausible that those who know where he is, in short are not saying cause they are better at keeping secrets than some in the west, thus preserving their jobs and their lives?

I would say lets not worry about his absence, until he is gone for say 3 weeks to a month, then lets worry about that.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Probably in a secret meeting somewhere in secret area in Russia.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Let's all hope he isn't taking advice from The Jam and Going Underground.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The man is a bit of a snake . Try looking under some rocks .

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'd be such a shame for such a well-liked man to have an unfortunate hunting accident. If he keeps on throwing fuel on the Cold War fire, he'll make that more and more likely.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If he returns with a black eye and some broken bones I'm going to say Mossad got to him! I was suspicious when Bebe Netanyahu asked Harry Reed to stand up, when he addressed Congress.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
" Russian President Vladimir Putin has not been seen in public since March 5.

And with little further information to go by -- his press secretary, Dmitry Peskov, said simply that there is "no reason to worry" and "everything is fine" -- some have naturally assumed the most drastic possible thing that could have happened is what did happen.

"Putin umer" or "Putin has died," is now trending on the Russian Internet. "

" There's also a website that allows users to ask, "has Putin died?" (the automated response varies with responses like: "No, he's alive" and "No, that's not why it stinks in Moscow.") "

www.rferl.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Kremlin is testing the water to see if anybody will miss him.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Putin just lying low until the Nemtsov fracas blows over. Must be a thing among communist leaders, following in the footsteps of Kim Jong-un.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Probably just out bare back riding a polar bear somewhere....shirtless.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
••• For Your Eyes Only ••• (que that song that was made famous in this movie played by the transexual)...

exopolitics.org...

Ssshhhhhh

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

Probably away having muscle implants, leg extensions and long golden hair implants to return as a super human looking Thor.

If this is true, I'm moving to Russia.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

People lets leg everything in proper order according to mainstream media

Putin stole a ring he was given

Putin has Autism

Putin stole a missing Malaysian plane

Putin is now missing

What's next ???

Putin stole FED money and put USA into unplayable debt ??

Is that next ?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay, so we have theories so far of different things, on vacation (in ukraine with little green men?), riding a polar bear somewhere, dead, etc. What i'd really like to speculate on is what would happen in regards to the Ukrainian war if something did happen to him? Would it continue, would it end? Would it make any difference at all? How would the Russian people react?

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Maybe he decided to "take in the scenery" on Mars. Just before that nuke blew ...

Or ... he's meeting with Obama in Los Angeles today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join