It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Missing

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Phage

Lol nice...

If people take a look at twitter and type in Russia Coup Putin you will see many article going back to last year talking about a potential coup over economic issues.

Using some logic a coup is unlikely. For one if someone were to mount a coup against Putin we would be hearing the opisit of what they are saying. They would be telling us Putin is ill and than tell us do to his illness he decided to step down. So at least not this time but I don't see Putin going out gracefully so I do believe it's in his future. Not to mention there just isn't anyone left unless all his oligarchs turned on him in mass.

I have a theory though I'm thinking he went in for plastic surgery thus no pictures. I think he got self conscious after the woman's day celebration when his staff screwed up. They forgot to tell the women not to wear high heals Putin is very short and self conscious about it. Think this triggered a call to a plastic surgeon.
edit on 3/15/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

a reply to: Phage

Lol nice...

If people take a look at twitter and type in Russia Coup Putin you will see many article going back to last year talking about a potential coup over economic issues.

Ya Man!! it seems there has been a coup in Russia...........Siloviki have thrown out the remaining liberals like Medvedev and party and now Putin has 110% control of matters with his most trusted Generals and FSBs calling the shots.

Something big is going to happen it seems. Russians tanks taking over Kiev soon?.......more than likely !!

The A-10 is still in service as is the Apache and they can get to Kiev faster than a tank! Russian Tanks arent going anywhere.

Wonder if he Put In for a transfer.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Not to mention there just isn't anyone left unless all his oligarchs turned on him in mass.

That is the theory..

Either the oligarchs or the military.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Not to mention there just isn't anyone left unless all his oligarchs turned on him in mass.

That is the theory..

Either the oligarchs or the military.

Military no Putin purposely neutered the military there are 2 military districts in Moscow and je put two rivals in charge. Same with Police and FSB keep them evenly matched no coup. Still think it's plastic surgery. when you have to make women stoop down to take a picture that hurts an ego

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Screw the A-10 or Apache.........even F-22s cannot stop the Russian tanks taking over Kiev. The decision is that of Kremlin.

Play your A-10 Apache wet dreams with third world armies sanctioned for years to get even spare parts.

edit on 15-3-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If there is a coup going on and he is removed from power I think that things will be worse rather than better. Whether you hate him or not you must admit Putin remained level headed since the whole NATO vs Russia thing began, he never acted the way the west expected and he never acted in anger. With the economic attacks crippling Russia and a lot of powerful people losing money whoever takes over will have a lot of resentment against the west. A coup is not necessarily the best thing to happen.

You could yet be longing for the days he was in power.
edit on 15-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I guess it depends on how you view it.

Had Putin not gone down the road he did the possible situation on him being removed from power may never have occurred. Of course that's my thought process and only one possibility of many.

This is going to be one those messed up wtf stories where in the end we are going to be left scratching our heads trying to figure out what just happened.

I mean think about it. The FSB and military failed to detect a coup plot removing Putin. again, if true, its either one of the top 10 intelligence fails of all times or they are in on it and allowed it to occur.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Your probably right without a successor planned this would be the hard right taking control. And they are fanatical even Putin has problems dealing with them. And if they had the power to remove Putin they are incredibly dangerous. Only thing o can think of with the power to do it would be the Russian mob. And putting a country in the hands of a criminal organization could be a nightmare. But As I Said Unlikely.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Putins popularity might be one of the reasons info is not forthcoming.

If a coup occurs and Putin remains alive how do you tell the Russian people his actions were harmful when he had an 88%approval rating (again assuming the poll is accurate).

Trying to paint him as the devil I don't think would work.

Now, if Putin "dies" because of bad health (or they claim his death is related to bad health), it would be easier to spin and would be more accepting by the people.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I guess it depends on how you view it.

Had Putin not gone down the road he did the possible situation on him being removed from power may never have occurred. Of course that's my thought process and only one possibility of many.

This is going to be one those messed up wtf stories where in the end we are going to be left scratching our heads trying to figure out what just happened.

I mean think about it. The FSB and military failed to detect a coup plot removing Putin. again, if true, its either one of the top 10 intelligence fails of all times or they are in on it and allowed it to occur.

Well hypothetically supposed there is a coup. This means it's still I'm progress or they don't have an end game. Let's say Putin heard of a credible threat called troops into the Kremlin and is waiting it out. Time is on Putins side he can wait it out. Now let's say they already removed him why bother pretending he's having meetings and saying he's healthy. What they would say is Putin was checked into a hospital with a heart attack. And than you say he had to stepdown do to poor health. The more I think about it plastic surgery. He has a photography with him always. Yet were not getting pictures and if the Kremlin could they would so post pictures.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
On mobile so can't get a reply to both option. But it is for both.

Dragon you are right, the far right would be a whole lot less accommodating to western sanctions and a whole lot less level headed. If anyone thinks that they would be happy about the economic attacks and just roll over they are nuts. Russia is not going to let their country collapse without a fight

Xcathdra the majority of Russians agreed with Putin's actions, they don't want NATO or the west on their doorstep anymore than he did, but they may not have necessarily agreed with how he responded to the sanctions. If someone attacks your country economically you are not going to view these people as friends. Depends who is taking over.

But so far the coup is just speculation until confirmed. Hell he could be stepping down and letting a bigger hawk take the reigns.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If a coup occurs and the inner groups aren't all in the loop then you must take the time to consolidate power before talking about it. When the coup against Gorbachev occurred all they did was surround his compound and cut the ;hone lines so he could not communicate.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I wasn't arguing the Russian people didn't support Putins actions. I was pointing out that his popularity with the Russian people would be a major obstacle for any plotters to get past. Seizing power could be easy but winning over the people could be impossible.

As for speculation I completely agree.. I just find it unusual how the Kremlin spokesperson is handling it. Ive seen him in action before and what I am seeing now is almost as if he is giving answers by the seat of his pants. Like he is out of the loop but cant admit it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I wasn't arguing the Russia people didn't support Putins actions. I was pointing out that his popularity with the Russian people would be a major obstacle for any plotters to get past.

As for speculation I completely agree.. I just find it unusual how the Kremlin spokesperson is handling it. Ive seen him in action before and what I am seeing now is almost as if he is giving answers by the seat of his pants. Like he is out of the loop but cant admit it.

True maybe there is only a handful of people who knows just what the hell is going on.

I agree with your FSB assessment, if this happened under their nose it would make them a laughingstock.

A more worrying thought is that he has caved to pressure from a select few who are pissed about losing money and is paving the way for someone who is going to respond to the sanctions more forcibly.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Like he is out of the loop but cant admit it.

""I triple guarantee you, there are NO Soviet tanks in Red Square!" (meanwhile media.npr.org...)
edit on 15-3-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

So what is the score with that picture? Looks like a parade rather than a coup.

Was taken when?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

There is lots of talks here in Hellas, but nobody worries, or nobody speaks for coups, or death of putin. I daily check all our websites, even the pro russians and nobody bothers. If something bad happened to Putin, I am sure everybody would bother...

ps: few pages back, I said... where is Medvedev and there people should focus.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
they all are in the bunkers, and from time to time one of them will go up to say some speech, as Shoigu did yesterday. On March 18 ceremony on the red square perhaps Putin will appear, or Medvedev.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A msg by an anonymous writer in my country says the following, I only translate : (but plz, dont panic (lol) take it with a grain of salt).

Putin is fine and all of them transferred in bunkers. They will prepare for something huge that will happen the next following days. Also according to this msg the Russian secret agencies in a coop with Kasperfsky, detected british and US plans of nuking Russia and brics with long range nuke missiles(?!) MINUTEMAN 3 and that is also why we had all these information about london stuff evacuation. (translation ends here).

All the western interest " where is putin" , was cold warfare. Or they try to scare people? Because we get bunker news from anonymous and in a few days, they have their blood moons, so they need fear energy for their joker stuff..

We also have this news from Yahoo, Putin appeared with a pre-recorded msg... news.yahoo.com...

I would suggest to all, not to panic for many reasons. Its their blood moons, they want you panicked. They may create a show... Its not about the russians, its about the whole thing/setup, that leads u into fear. So dont..
Putin will re-appear when he feels safe.
edit on 15-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Was taken when?

Probably May 9th 2013...

A column of Russia's T-90 tanks rumbles over the cobblestones in Moscow's Red Square on May 9 during the country's Victory Day parade celebrating the anniversary of its costly victory over Nazi Germany in World War II.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join