It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

* Video * San Simeon daytime UFO sneaks-streaks by our campsite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In August of 2014, I uploaded a video taken at Joshua Tree Retreat Center where a description of an encounter with ravens unwittingly included a group of lights-spots-clouds that sneak up in the background and form a large triangle. I had no idea any of this was going on in the background until looking at the video several days later, creating another example where UFOs will stealthily appear within the frames of photos and videos. ***

Well, last month a “sneak take” happened again.

NOTE: (FOR THOSE WITH Short Attention Spans or Attention Deficit Disorder)

THIS ‘FLYBY’ HAPPENS SO FAST, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE AT FULL SPEED.

THE OBJECTS CAN BE CLEARY SEEN IN THE SLO-MOTION VERSIONS THAT START AROUND : 40sec.

FULL SPEED CLIPS ARE INCLUDED TWICE IN THE BEGINNING FOR PERSPECTIVE.

A close friend had been bugging me ever since he got a classic camper-van this summer to go camping with him on the central coast, and last week I finally got a chance to check out San Simeon and the Heart Castle.

We were packing up, preparing to leave our camp after a couple of days. Actually my friend was packing up. He had an engineering genius of tying everything down for the journey, and after throwing rubbish away, it was really best for me to just stay out of the way.

I went out to get another look of the small view of the water we had from our ground. It was the first time I was able to see it since we had been there. It was mostly overcast and a bit foggy since we arrived. That morning was bright and sunny and the air felt amazing.

After looking at the water for awhile, I turned to my left and noticed a large airliner flying towards the west/northwest dragging a contrail behind it. In a few seconds, I noticed a point of light going in the opposite direction, but much closer to me. I was certain it was a plane, and stared at it for about forty seconds before noticing that the light that I thought was reflecting off it was not changing. I lowered my sunglasses and saw no wings…just a bright point of light moving in the opposite direction of the huge airliner many, many miles behind it.

I didn’t have my camera with me at the time… It was still in the camper van. Like the sighting I had two years ago, I knew there was a possibility that it would hang out long enough for me to get a camera, but it disappeared. I could no longer see it. With or without sunglasses, it was gone.

I was laughing to myself as I quickly walked back to the camp, disappointed that I hadn’t brought the camera with me ANY time I was looking at the sky…

I grabbed the camera out of the bag in the van, and walked back out to where I was, and began filming just for the heck of it. I figured I hadn’t had a chance to really videotape the campground where we were because it had been so cloudy, so now was a great time as we were getting ready to leave.

I started videotaping in the direction where I saw the airliner and the point of light, and began to do a panorama view of the area behind where we were camped…with the intention of ending on the view of the sea and San Simeon Beach.

I’ve included most of the original clip first… The clip starts with the trees covering up our site, and pans over the sky and horizon of the thick trees to eventually end on the view of the water.

When looking at the clip in actual speed, you have to really look very carefully, but you can see a blip appear between the trees and above the wooden kiosk moving from left to right. It happens incredibly fast.

I’ve slowed down the clip in the area where the anomaly appears, and have repeated it several times at differing speeds with gamma, brightness and contrast adjusted for each. A few are zoomed in as well.

You can see what seems like two blips/lines/rods/spots moving from left to right.

I’ve ruled out birds being able to move that fast. There is just no way, and there would be a more distinct shadow/silhouette.

I have not 100% ruled out insects….but that isn’t making much sense either.

The objects appear to be off in the distance and fairly large. You would see a continuance of the flight pattern in front of the trees, and none can be detected. And…once again, I have never in my life seen bugs move that fast, ever…

This is another one of those instances where I was filming in the area, knowing there was a possibility of some kind of anomaly. I had already seen a strange light in the sky earlier, and grabbed my camera to see if I could capture anything.

Just like the clip uploaded a few months ago from Joshua Tree, I didn’t spot any of this activity until after downloading the clip from the camera, and looking at it very slowly in the Magix editor. When scrubbing the clip, I was initially tracking the birds…and was quite surprised to see fast moving blips, much larger than the birds in the approximate same distance, moving so unbelievably fast between the trees.

Oh, and in light of some of the flak and accusations I got from the last upload, I guess it’s necessary to say that I did NOT hoax, make up, or fake this upload in any fashion either.

I’m sharing this in earnest with other people who wish to analyze real paranormal clips, not to get a zillion clicks while displaying annoying advertising.

***[The video got a range of responses. While many were scratching their heads like I was, some thought they were just clouds (which somehow formed a perfect equilateral triangle), others ardently accused me of “hoaxing” the video…which I had no way of doing. While there were several explanations for the phenomenon that could be discussed, and I don’t expect agreement on everything, there were some who took great delight projecting “hoax” over and over again. How many times can one say no? Seriously...with some people, after awhile it was like I was in a Dr. Suess book and was talking to Sam I Am…

“I did not hoax it in a house
I did not hoax it with a mouse
I did not hoax it in a box
I did not hoax it with a fox
I did not hoax it with a girl named Pam
I did not hoax it, Sam I Am…”

When one gets such diametrically opposed responses, well….ya got something!]

edit on 5-3-2015 by StarnatalSandia because: video embed not working

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

When one gets such diametrically opposed responses, well….ya got something!

Wildlife , probably a bugs life .
It looks very much like a typical rod which we know are insects.

edit on 5-3-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Looks just like a bird or insect, and any three of them will form a triangle.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

I have not 100% ruled out insects….but that isn’t making much sense either.

Good that you haven't, however it makes much sense

The objects appear to be off in the distance and fairly large. You would see a continuance of the flight pattern in front of the trees, and none can be detected. And…once again, I have never in my life seen bugs move that fast, ever…

yes it might appear so, No you wouldn't see it once in front of the tress due to change of light background of the sky to the darker tree's.

How fast was it moving and how have you estimated its speed?

Perspective plays a large part in people perception of how fast a bug might move and thinks its something larger in the distance moving extremely fast when its something very small close to the camera moving at a normal rate for a fly or dragon fly or any other flying bug.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Who knows..nothing can be determined from the video other than something unidentified. I'd say most likely a bug flyby. Not trying to undermine your credibility, its just everyone is gonna tell you the same thing.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I live in same area of CA. I grew up here. I can say there are few bugs in San Simeon. Why?? The wind factor. Coastal cities here, such as Cayucos, Morro Bay, and Cambria are known for FOG and wind from the beaches. I know there are technical reasons (local meteorologist, Dave Hovdee, can help me out here if he's on ATS) for the intense winds. Sure there are those pesky sand fly thingies, but the area in which this video was taken isn't very sandy. The bushes in the video can attest to this as well as the distance to the ocean.

I am not stating this IS a UFO, I am saying it's not bugs.

I have also never seen suspicious objects in the skies over San Simeon, mostly because a clear day there is a gift in itself. But when I go to San Simeon next, I will make a point of looking up instead at the beauty of the beach before me and the whale migration in the ocean.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Why are you filming nothing except an unkempt area?

How many hits do you hope to get and how much are you hoping to make, 4$ month?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Some closeups:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I appreciate the effort to discuss this without just defaulting to "bugs", which they are not.

If they are bugs, they are the largest bugs I've seen in my life.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder
I included in the description why I was shooting the landscape the way I did. I referred to the Joshua Tree capture...you know the one so many accused me of hoaxing without a single question?

No wait..... I'm sure you never read the description because you are too busy looking for someone to harsh on.

ATS is becoming a very nasty place to visit because of folks like yourself who comment on stuff without thinking, and with an intent to create distractions. Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be on a Tea Party site someplace?

If you and others were so occupied with who is making money from what, why and what their intentions were...then we would truly be living in a more utopion society, wouldn't we? I'd actually be getting my money's worth from my phone bill, my rent would be reasonable, I would be able to get a customer service rep on the phone.... Wow! What a world it would be.

There are many of us who choose to post on ATS to compare information and experiences. I don't see any ads on my videos...do you? I don't think so.

Good luck with your foul attitude and accusations. Your life must be truly sad to have to lash out so harshly at someone who you've never even met, posting a video.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Who knows..nothing can be determined from the video other than something unidentified. I'd say most likely a bug flyby. Not trying to undermine your credibility, its just everyone is gonna tell you the same thing.

LOL I'm on the ATS "debunking" forum! I expect nothing more!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Looks just like a bird or insect, and any three of them will form a triangle.

Okay... No surprise there.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

When one gets such diametrically opposed responses, well….ya got something!

Wildlife , probably a bugs life .
It looks very much like a typical rod which we know are insects.

I don't see the spiral aspect of the flight that you see with "rods".

No one has proven what "rods" are yet... Not many people agree that they even exist.

Also rods move much slower than this. You can see them captured in a real time speed video. Here you can't see that.

But all I have to do, or anyone has to do here on this forum is mention "bugs", and the discussion is over from there....

So much for that, huh?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It is what it is , wanting it to be something other than what it is doesn't change what it is.

No one has proven what "rods" are yet

They have but either you haven't seen the evidence or choose not to accept it.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Let's be honest here, you have, 100%, ruled out bugs.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I have no doubt they are not bugs. San Simeon has few there.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Why are they not bugs?

Lemme guess, they move too fast, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There couldn't POSSIBLY be bugs at that center, you know

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
c'mon people, it is so blurry, that it could be anything...IT IS an Unidentified Flying Object, because it cannot be identified due to the extreme blurriness.....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I know the area extremely well. I know the whale migration patterns, aircraft flight patterns, and wind velocity on a daily basis. I know the terrain, the vegetation, and know that they are not bugs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join