It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama mad? why is he making any kind of deal at ALL with Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Why?

What have they done that would show that they would nuke them?

They have said it many times.....is that not enough?

Hey I am going to threaten your family with rape murder and death, how would you react?

Iran has always said if they are attacked they will defend themselves. Israel is the problem here because they are the ones that has been pushing for war against Iran because Iran dares to call Israel out on the war crimes and crimes against humanity they constantly commit against the Palestinians.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Where had Iran shown they are trying to make nukes?
Pretty sure I saw something posted in another thread about their transparency in the matter.

By transparency you mean denying UN weapons inspectors unlike the rest of the world?

They inspect Russia and america and France and Pakistan and India and england...etc.

They are trying to make nukes, no country has ever developed the ability and not gone all the way, not once.

The evidence says your position is ignorant of historic facts and the application of logic.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

originally posted by: muse7

Sorry, Palestine does not exist
Its Israel

``double checks the map``

Nope, i do not see a palestine!!

Was this map made in Israel? Here let me help.

The area marked by the dotted green line is Palestine Israel hasn't stolen all of it yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Former Iranian president said ``wipe Israel off the map`` not Zionism, not ``the occupation`` , he said quite clearly to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP

No he did not. That speech was in front of the General Assembly of the United Nations.

It was later found that it was in fact Israeli translators that had done the translating.

What he said was "Wipe Zionism off the map" and I agree with him.

On the other hand we have Bibi running around telling the world that Iran must be destroyed.

OP, your views are one sided. Why does Israel get to keep 200 undeclared Nukes and Iran is not allowed even one!?

Any person can know right now, the only countries who do not get attacked in this day and age are those who can retaliate with nuclear weapons. Every other country are cannon fodder.

I find the Opening Post to be very one sided without any balance.

P

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Claiming Israel has a right to exist IS "bs propaganda about Zionism"

Why?

Canada has the right, england does, america does, Iran does, Afghanistan does....etc...

How do they not have the right to exist?

I want to hear it, spew your antisemitic hogwash, state your true feelings.

Why does a recognised sovereign nation not have the right to exist?

Because there is no argument you can make that doesn't also mean every single other country on earth shouldn't exist.

You can't exclude all the ways all the others came to be but say it is wrong that is real did it.

They did less to get their land than america or most other nations.

They didn't conquer it, england gave it to them.

It was a gift, that was legally owned by England.

Wtf is the problem here?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

www.theguardian.com...
www.npr.org...

Sorry what was that about blocking?

When was the last time ole benny let them in?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I ran do not deny inspections at all. They have always complied and nothing has ever been found that suggests they are using nuclear power for anything other than for domestic power.

There are constant IAEA reports.

www.iaea.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
your not a very bright lad are you and I quote.....They are trying to make nukes, no country has ever developed the ability and not gone all the way, not once.

please correct me if i'm wrong....America developed the bomb and used it twice...

a reply to johnwick

edit on 2-3-2015 by tri-lobe-1 because: becaue i can

edit on 2-3-2015 by tri-lobe-1 because: because i can

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 2-3-2015 by tri-lobe-1 because: because i can

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

By transparency you mean denying UN weapons inspectors unlike the rest of the world?

Denying? Iran has had more inspections than any other nation on the planet. Now when will Israel grow the balls to allow inspectors into their nation?

They are trying to make nukes, no country has ever developed the ability and not gone all the way, not once.

Every intelligence agency on the planet says you are wrong. Even the Mossad is telling that bloodthirsty Netanyahu that Iran isn't trying to build a bomb.

The evidence says your position is ignorant of historic facts and the application of logic.

Evidence shows that he is right and you are wrong on this matter.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Sorry, Palestine does not exist Its Israel ``double checks the map`` Nope, i do not see a palestine!!

Your statement there is what is known as a massive fail....

How about opening your eyes even if it is just a little...you might see something you never knew was there..

Obama may be mad ... Iran has every right to exist and have an opinion ...if the countries of the world can learn to negotiate the world will be a better place

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Iran is following the NK playbook on acquiring nuclear weapons.It starts with Russian built nuclear plants ostensibly for power,medical or"research"reasons.Then one day they announce that they had successfully detonated a nuclear bomb.Stall,stonewall,cajole until the bomb is ready.
As Israel erased the Iraqi nuclear plant in the 80's,I believe they will do the same with iran.Once they have incontrovertible proof.
Edit:This reminds me that there is a passage from the Bible that implies in the end days Israel will do something to make the entire world angry with them.

edit on CSTMonpm11161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CSTMonpm11161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Canada has the right, england does, america does, Iran does, Afghanistan does....etc...

No nation has a right to exist. Explain why a nation has a right to exist.

? I want to hear it, spew your antisemitic hogwash, state your true feelings.

Speaking against Zionism is not antisemitism. Zionism is a extremist right wing political ideology if anything is antisemitic it's Zionism.

It was a gift, that was legally owned by England. Wtf is the problem here?

Because they went well beyond what they were given. Every time they expand their borders which they have done since 1948 they break international law.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Claiming Israel has a right to exist IS "bs propaganda about Zionism"

Why?

How do they not have the right to exist?

I want to hear it, spew your antisemitic hogwash, state your true feelings.

Why does a recognised sovereign nation not have the right to exist?

Because there is no argument you can make that doesn't also mean every single other country on earth shouldn't exist.

You can't exclude all the ways all the others came to be but say it is wrong that is real did it.

They did less to get their land than america or most other nations.

They didn't conquer it, england gave it to them.

It was a gift, that was legally owned by England.

Wtf is the problem here?

Israel does not have the right to exist in its present form, just as South Africa supposedly didn't have the right to exist in its pre-1990's form. South Africa was an apartheid state and Israel IS an apartheid state. In addition, Israel has broken all agreements according to the ceding of the land that was to be held by Palestinians and Israeli's as well as the UN agreements that controlled the transfer/acquisition.

So, to make this simple, Israel breached their terms and conditions and changed into an apartheid state willing to carry out an active program of genocide. The funny (read ef'ing stupid) thing is, Jews and Palestinians are genetically the same. So, the Israeli's are actually carrying on a war of religion, just like the idiot fanatical Muslims. It can't be wrong for South Africa and Muslims, but right for Israeli's, they're just people like anybody else and they sure as hell aren't special.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/2.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

Why?

What have they done that would show that they would nuke them?

*SNIP*

How is asking a question a troll reply? It would appear that you have a tough time trying to comprehend opposing perspectives.

I don't know about you, but i would prefer a world with more peace and diplomacy. Sometimes negotiations are good things to have. You know...when there are multiple states which disagree on something.

Israel has a right to exist, but that doesn't mean it should take precedence over other matters in the region and the world. It should be considered equal to Iran, and its complaints should be met with the same standards. Just as Israel has a right to disagree on nuclear power for Iran, Iran too, has the right to express its own opinions.

Reports suggest that Iran doesn't have the capabilities to develop nuclear weapons anyway. Besides, if it ever did get nuclear weapons, it would probably sway Israel not to violate the sovereignty of other states in the Middle-East, which it has done in order to kill citizens of other countries, including those belonging to Iran.

On a final note, if Israel wants to kick up a stink over this, i think they should be held to the same standards and be investigated for their alleged ownership of nuclear weapons. It's only fair.

It isn't alleged, everyone knows isreal has nukes, this is common knowledge.

That was the only thing that stopped them being invaded again and again and again after the 6 days war.

Iran is just like Isis, they pay for and promote terror on a mass scale every day, they are North Korea but bigger and stronger and more capable.

Iran and is real are not equal, iran is a pos.

They kill women by stoning because they cheated by getting raped, they kill "witches" they murder blasphemors... Etc

You can't compare the 2.

Is real is a modern country, iran is still fully in the 12th century culturally.

Is real is the only sane nation in the world's butt crack the mideast.

Egypt is finally starting to think rationally, thank (insert Imaginary creature/god/dirty here)!!!!!

Without is real in the Mideast, it would be the sole butt crack if the world, it brought stability, because they don't take crap off anyone.

Now if Africa would get an isreal ......maybe they would show signs of shaping up to.

(post by johnwick removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What gives the usa anymore right to have nuclear bombs than Iran, the usa is the only country to have used nukes in warfare twice. Long live Palestine.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
What gives the usa anymore right to have nuclear bombs than Iran, the usa is the only country to have used nukes in warfare twice. Long live Palestine.

Palestine?
``rechecks map``

Nope i still dont see a palestine, just an ISRAEL!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

So Israel can have nukes as deterrent but Iran can't?

Makes sense...

And I think you are fluffing up ole Israel here, they don't not have a squeaky clean record.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Since I could care less about the fate of Israel, I really don't see why I should care whether or not Iran has nukes or not. Personally, if they want to wipe each other off the map, let em, and make sure to hit ISIS while you're at it, since they are in between them anyway. Personally, I'm sick of Israel trying to drag us in to it's BS. Israel is like the paranoid bi-polar drama queen of countries.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join