It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama mad? why is he making any kind of deal at ALL with Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So much fail in one short thread, yawn insults only shows how wrong people are,
Op started a thread with insults then one poster takes is time to insult others .

Still need proof that iran is close to a nuclear bomb, even mossad came out to say it was lies.

If you cant have a nice discusion just pass my comments.
edit on 3-3-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Where had Iran shown they are trying to make nukes?
Pretty sure I saw something posted in another thread about their transparency in the matter.

I guess the big question would be if Iran had freewill to do as they may would they build the bomb and would they use it?

One thing to think about is Israel could not go head to head with Iran in an all out war for very long, Israel would loose period. If Iran got the bomb then it would take about.....wait for it.... ONE to pretty much end Israel.

Israel has a bunch of nukes, have they used them, no, but they have them and that is the deterrent. If everything was equal with nukes Israel would not be a country anymore, unless you all are suggesting that the Middle East is a love fest and all the Islam states just want to "just get along".

Been typing this all thread long!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What if the sky falls tomorrow?

How many of Israels nukes would it take to ruin Iran's whole day?

No one is suggesting that this will bring peace in the middle east but who are they all to tell a country to not do have something they have?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: johnwick
[snip]

When..where?

In between isreal doesn't deserve to exist, or isreal is evil for not losing the 6 days war?

I must have missed it.
edit on 3/3/2015 by eriktheawful because: Off topic post removal

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just curious, is the way Israel -isreal- a pure spelling mistake or a pro Israel way of writing it.a reply to: johnwick

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Just curious, is the way Israel -isreal- a pure spelling mistake or a pro Israel way of writing it.a reply to: johnwick

It is a product of my phone and laziness in correction

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

What if the sky falls tomorrow?

How many of Israels nukes would it take to ruin Iran's whole day?

No one is suggesting that this will bring peace in the middle east but who are they all to tell a country to not do have something they have?

First Iran is huge, second, there is this pesky thing called religion that makes countries do crazy things even if it means 50% of their population is wiped if it is justified in the end "in the name of GOD!". Third, I really do not see the Middle East as having any kind of rational thought right now. Fourth, America is the big Satan, so buckle up good and tight if they did get them. Fifth, don't be naive, power dictates what a country can or can not do, so it is obvious they do not have the power to do it.

BTW I'm not sure I would like your world were every country can do as they please with a "let God sort them out" mentality. There would be a a lot of sorting....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And all that being said, what has Iran done lately?

I would rather no one have nukes to be honest so you have my world mistaken.

You got any proof they are close to the bomb?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

And all that being said, what has Iran done lately?

I would rather no one have nukes to be honest so you have my world mistaken.

You got any proof they are close to the bomb?

Your point is kind of a false premise in since they have done nothing then that means they would do nothing if given the chance. It just could mean that the sanctions and political pressures are working and so they are incapable to do anything at this time. As I said, I do not have a lot of faith in the Middle East to have any kind of rational thought so I'll side on that the sanctions and pressure is preventing them.

I could be wrong, but I'm not really willing to test that....

I agree that nukes are bad, but the genie is out of the bottle, so should we just let that genie run crazy? Can't really put it back in the bottle once it is out, so all we can do is prevent other countries from getting them.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This whole debate might have something to do with Iran having troops in Syria and Iraq.

Has anybody considered that?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

We would also have to show they are developing the bomb.

Or is my understanding that nuclear energy and making weapons not being interchangeable incorrect?

And Iran has the chance every single day to attack, I'm sure they have bombs as it stands, bombs go boom and hurt people.

edit on rdTue, 03 Mar 2015 01:18:19 -0600America/Chicago320151980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Also, gonna unsubscribe to this thread, we are all just spinning our wheels in the mud here.

It was a bad premise to start, hardly OP that was promoting a civil discussion.
Thanks for those that replied and were civil about it.
See ya in the next thread about it.

Xtrozero feel free to PM if there is something you really want me to see.
edit on rdTue, 03 Mar 2015 01:24:17 -0600America/Chicago320151780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If Iran is true to heart, they would agree to Israeli inspectors and monitors.

What's the problem?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
why should Israel have a say???....i'm under the impression that Israel is not a signatory of the international nuclear treaty....but Iran is....

may-be Israel will let the Iranians inspect their nuclear stock pile......to show that they are true to heart....a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
why should Israel have a say???....i'm under the impression that Israel is not a signatory of the international nuclear treaty....but Iran is....

may-be Israel will let the Iranians inspect their nuclear stock pile......to show that they are true to heart....a reply to: xuenchen

Good idea.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
As proud gun owners and ardent supporters of the 2nd amendment would say, an armed society is a polite society is it not?

Why are a lot of people that support the 2nd amendment and everybody having a gun so against a country developing the same kind of weapons that other countries have? Would that not make relations between Israel and Iran more "polite"?
edit on 3/3/2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'm not sure Russia would erase Israel but I can envision them invading Ukraine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join