It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama mad? why is he making any kind of deal at ALL with Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The orthodox Jews you posted do not believe the state of Israel should exist. They believe they are meant to live as guest residents in other countries until god returns to establish the state of Israel. They profess that the current state is illegitimate.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty
Its hillarious that anyone can feel sorry for these two faced arab / muslim states especially the palestinians who claim to be so opressed!! boo hoo!

99 per cent of you guys have NEVER step foot in Israel and experienced what it is like to live in a country the size of Wales surrounded by countries who WANT YOU WIPED OUT!

And Israel is not two faced?

The Palestinians are being oppressed, and it isn't a matter which should be shrugged off. Israel has violated many international treaties, agreements and declarations in their treatment of the Palestinian people. If it was any other country, they would have been dragged before the ICC decades ago. I'm glad that Israel is finally getting its turn, with the ICC currently investigating them (and Hamas) for war crimes in Gaza and the West Bank.

Maybe Israel's neighbours wouldn't despise them if they would act as an equal rather than a superior. Israel has continuously violated the sovereignty of its Middle-Eastern neighbours, and those countries are rightly angered by that and other aspects of Israel's activities.
edit on 3-3-2015 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Iran as a nation has not attacked another nation for over 214 years. Which seems longer than any nation in the world. The Muslim population there is Shia which is only 5-10% of the 1.57 billion Muslims worldwide Sunni Muslims having 90-95%. So the odds are tens times greater that a Muslim attack would be by a Sunni. Whats worse is Saudi Arabia building Wahhabi Islam extremist schools throughout middle east. Given terrorist attackers don't leave their personal info behind(unless its a passport cause they seem to never get damaged....ever) it doesn't make sense how US media knows who,when,where,what,how before those where the attack happened. Yet only on one media outlet though!!! I still don't know how they get all their info on ISIS everyday, there's no press there reporting back. Even this magical hand database they used to verify Jihadi John's id is crap. Which may be the reason emwazi is a foot shorter then J J! Guess it is what it is!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

We have seen in Europe what happens when you try and appease or comprimise with islamic societies, you give them an inch they will take a mile.

God, Allah, Yahweh forbid we try to start a dialogue. Shoot first and let God, Allah, Yahweh sort it out.

Now i know haters will blabber on about zionism blah blah, but that isnt the point.

The last president of Iran ON RECORD vowed to wipe Israel off the map!! Iran want Israel gone!

On record? I'm pretty sure anyone who can discern information themselves already knows context was wrong. Basically suggesting it doesn't belong there, but you can split hairs because truth is he isn't very fond of Israel anyhow. Not sure why really.

Why take even the remotest chance of giving them the capability to produce/ store nukes!
Why? its the most ridiculous thing ever, its like allowing a lion out of cage for walkies because it looks peaceful!

How many wars of aggression did Israel start since her conception?

How many wars of aggression did Iran start? uh huh....

Forget the anti Israel bs or anti Jewish bs that i know will spew forward, the fact is most of these arab countries want the state of Israel wiped out. Period.

Here we go.... Was this an attempt to stifle any discussion? Or should this be moved to the Rant forum?

For Obama to have even a negotiation about it, is beyond madness,

*rolls eyes* Yeah, let's just drone strike 'em!

If there is a deal entered, we all know Israel will immediatly strike Iran.

Israel do not do politically correct, and do not take chances!

Yeah No #! How many wars of aggression?

edit on 3-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

England's Balfour Agreement specifically states the jews wanted the land of Israel. This is due to their religion and it's teachings, which I'm sure you would have known if you shared similar beliefs!

Of course when BIBI was caught lying to the UN about Iran's nuclear capabilities seemed pretty bad, then getting use of Saudi Air Bases to bomb Iran seems clear the PM of Israels intentions.

Palestine will take over 100 years to rebuild, thousands dead, while still under a blockade behind lock & key.Reason was the DEADLY rockets fired into Israel. Sadly the rockets Hamas has used since 2001 have only killed 26 people. In order to fulfill the jewish pact with god they need to kill all the Canaanites in Canaan & that's Gaza and the West Bank!!

(post by SecretKnowledge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Former Iranian president said ``wipe Israel off the map``

not Zionism, not ``the occupation`` , he said quite clearly to WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE MAP

he still has political influence there, and many members of Iran`s leading current political party have outright stated their support

Hamas, lots of supporters and financing from Iran - their very first line of charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

Of course politically correct people will always try and look away, that's the exact reason Europe is in the mess its in!

Perhaps you should first ask why you are believing a lie. Then you might start to do some research and activate your brain.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
if iran nuked jerusalem, they would destroy the dome of the rock and muhammad would not be able to return according to muslim prophecy.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I do .
www.teaparty.org...-zHbxdXc.facebook

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
What gives the usa anymore right to have nuclear bombs than Iran, the usa is the only country to have used nukes in warfare twice. Long live Palestine.

Palestine?
``rechecks map``

Nope i still dont see a palestine, just an ISRAEL!

Check older maps...oh wait, there has never not one single time been a Palestine...I guess that argument is pointless.

Funny if there is no Palestine then where did they steal the land to create Israel? You have never read the Balfour declaration have you?

Balfour Declaration

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

So how could they steal land from a place that didn't exist? Also with the way the Zionist treated the people who lived there they broke that agreement as well. Anyone that believes Israel about anything is insane.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If Iran is true to heart, they would agree to Israeli inspectors and monitors.

What's the problem?

Why should they agree to inspector of a nation that didn't sign the NPT? Israel has no right complaining about any other nation when it comes to nukes because their own nuclear program is illegal. Also everyone knows that the Israeli would just lie about what they found after all they lied Iraq to get America to attack that nation so why wouldn't they lie about Iran.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
if iran nuked jerusalem, they would destroy the dome of the rock and muhammad would not be able to return according to muslim prophecy.

Mohammed isn't supposed to return according to Muslim prophecy Jesus is supposed to return.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I wonder how JPost got the exclusive...any other article I found on it links back to them. They wouldn't have some sort of agenda would they?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The net of all this is that Obama says we share a goal with Israel: To make sure Iran does not get a weapon. Signs are not there that they want to.

oo One leader wants a peaceful solution, and the other does not.

If who to stand with on this one isn't a no-brainer I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This whole debate might have something to do with Iran having troops in Syria and Iraq.

Has anybody considered that?

Iran unlike Israel is helping to fight ISIS. Also Iran is a ally of Syria and is fully allowed to send advisers to help Syria fight the rebels.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I wonder how JPost got the exclusive...any other article I found on it links back to them. They wouldn't have some sort of agenda would they?

Not only was it Jpost but the article came from a paper in Saudi Arabia. It's funny how a party that claims to want to protect America so quickly believes reports from nations that has attacked America.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Hopefully we can find non-violent way to keep Iran from gaining these weapons.

Sorry, the softy softy nice like approach of political correctness doesnt get anyone anywhere!

Not true, it's the blow their faces off approach that will only anger the world against us. The United states is not omnipotent. We can't just throw our weight around and not expect it to get thrown back in our faces.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Lots of agendas around aren't there?

www.understandingwar.org...
edit on 3-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: johnwick

They took only land strategically important to protect themselves from a second attempt, and gave eqypt back very important ground they didn't have to.

They can cry security all they want it is still against international law. They had to give that land back because guess why it was against international law to keep it.

Your argument is bs.

No my statement is fact your defense of Israel is BS.

So all their neighbors get to sneak attack them from all sides at the same time, and they are the bad guys for not losing?

Thanks for clearing that up....once again your arguement is bs.

When are you talking sneak attack? In 1948 when the Israelis were ethnic cleansing the land of Palestinians both Christians and Muslims? Or are you talking about in 67 when Israel started the war by attacking Egyptian airfields?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join