It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher hangs herself in classroom before students arrive; had lectured students in past on suicide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
a reply to: AnyafajLook, I am not trying to attack you, I am trying to get you to not say a dangerous statement anymore.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know my kids were killed last year. However, you referenced the link I gave you and went as far as to call it a club. If you did indeed click on that link you would have known my kids were killed. That makes it difficult for me to believe you didn't word you last post specifically to be as vicious and cruel as possible.

You say you have PTSD (and something tells me that you are not one of the morons who claim PTSD because they stubbed their toe), well then for the sake of everyone else who deals with PTSD and suicidal ideation to stop calling people who commit suicide selfish. It is no different than calling the 14 year old girl dying of cystic fibrosis in Chile petitioning the president for euthanasia selfish. If you had PTSD you know it's not just mental, you know the overwhelming physical symptoms.

Guilt and suicidal ideation is already a vicious cycle. the two feed each other, all I am asking is you don't feed into that.

I have severe PTSD because I raped, viciously at the age of 7 for almost a full year by my babysitter and molested by his sister. While going to court, I got to deal with him stalking me. The. Entire. Time. Every. Night. All. Night. Standing outside my window, just staring at me. I would tell my father, my father would go look, he'd be back inside his house until my dad would come back inside. This only stopped AFTER we moved when I was 9 1/2. So another good couple of months. I completely blocked the rape out of my head after we moved. My brain acted as if it never happened. Everything. The rape, the trial, the rape exam, all of it. Mind wiped. By 13 I began having flashbacks and thought I was psychotic like my birth mother who physically, emotionally, and verbally abused me before she walked out. When no one would answer my questions about the rape, I thought, I must REALLY be psychotic to be having hallucinations about this stuff! I knew if I did this, he would be the first one to find my body, and I didn't want that to be his lasting image of me, so I stopped myself. I said NOTHING for 2 years. When my dad and stepmother were going through marriage counseling 2 years later, I told the counselor in a private session. I began seeing her once a week and began to slowly heal. For years I felt it was MY fault I was raped because that scum only got 6 months probation. NOTHING! No jail time for ruining my life, my sanity, my well being.

No, I don't know about your children. I cannot be a mind reader to all. And no I did not click the link, because I've been hurt in the past where I've had some tell me to go here only to want to continue the bashing game. So in this instance, I apologize. But asking me to apologize for my feelings on the subject would be like asking you to apologize for your religion, whether or not you have one. Regardless, I have these feelings. I can't just will them away.

I have been told to suppress my thoughts, my feelings, and my words, since I was born in my family. I got married to a jerk who had the same attitude. Suppress, suppress, suppress. I'm divorced, I speak my mind and try to be as honest as possible, without hurting people as much as possible, and once again I'm told to "suppress". At what point can I speak? When I'm 50? Maybe 70? Maybe before confessional with the priest before I breath my last? At some point, I HAVE to be me. I'm doing the best I can and I'm trying very hard NOT to hurt anyone in the process. If you were hurt, I truly AM sorry.

edit on 3/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Schools are agents for NWO and pushing through some very satanic and evil agenda's. Obviously there are good teachers, in the mix, and maybe some speak up. Not everyone who is hung is a suicide, some are suicided so I don't assume anything, nor believe what is written on anything.
edit on 3-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Can we say "lesson learned"?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I find it ponderously curious that you take such faith in the idea that as surely as there is a heaven for you, that there is a hell for this person.

I don't believe in either. It was just a figure of speech....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Fine. That link was to an ATS thread discussing suicide. I made a post on what helps and what doesn't. I linked it as I felt it was very relative to this thread. The link contained the information.

I would never ask anyone to apologies for their feelings. I think we both sort of triggered (using the term loosely) each other. As i said in my U2U to you I would have addressed you differently had I known I was dealing with a fellow PTSD suffer. I made the assumption from the beginning that you weren't and I will take responsibility for that and chalk it up to a lesson learned when it comes to approach.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Fine. That link was to an ATS thread discussing suicide. I made a post on what helps and what doesn't. I linked it as I felt it was very relative to this thread. The link contained the information.

I would never ask anyone to apologies for their feelings. I think we both sort of triggered (using the term loosely) each other. As i said in my U2U to you I would have addressed you differently had I known I was dealing with a fellow PTSD suffer. I made the assumption from the beginning that you weren't and I will take responsibility for that and chalk it up to a lesson learned when it comes to approach.

I sent you a U2 as well. I did visit your link. It WAS informative. I'm sorry for feeling attacked and not visiting it sooner. I apologize. Sometimes this can b a trigger for me. Not always, I have gotten better so I thought I could deal, but I see I'm still a little raw sometimes. I truly do apologize and hope we can start fresh. It is a lesson learned for me as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Of course I do, I hope that you can forgive me as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

A teacher warns kids about suicide sounds as a responsible person to me. Being an educator and all... and having some experiance with such tragedies. I don't know, maybe faul play somewhere in there.

Horrible news

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Of course I do, I hope that you can forgive me as well.

Yes, of course. I say we start fresh and move on.

Hug it out?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have no sympothy.

None.

Good.

Kids see death in real life and not some video game.

Now that teacher taught real life.

Its abour time.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I don't believe for one minute that this poor woman deliberately hung herself in the classroom so her students could see this. A coward? Does anyone know how much courage it must take to end one's very life? For all we know, this wasn't planned out to be this way at all. She must have fought this long and hard before finally taking the final step. She finally lost all hope and could bear it no longer. No one knows what this woman has gone through mentally or emotionally to bring her to this point. She found herself in a very dark place in her life and lost all hope.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I don't believe for one minute that this poor woman deliberately hung herself in the classroom so her students could see this. A coward? Does anyone know how much courage it must take to end one's very life? For all we know, this wasn't planned out to be this way at all. She must have fought this long and hard before finally taking the final step. She finally lost all hope and could bear it no longer. No one knows what this woman has gone through mentally or emotionally to bring her to this point. She found herself in a very dark place in her life and lost all hope.
. And your point is???

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Courage??? Really??

That is weakness.

To not thrive is weakness.

Courage my ass.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

My point is that she is being judged too harshly. By the way, I'm a Berensteiner too.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If you plan to kill yourself, you are a murderer. A murderer of ones self.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Keep killing yourself.

Nobody cares about you in 2 years.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Courage??? Really??

That is weakness.

To not thrive is weakness.

Courage my ass.

Can you imagine losing all hope, being in such a dark place in your life, things being so bad that you would come to such a decision? Do you think such a decision is easy? Can you imagine how much thought must have gone into her decision? Do you really think she wanted to die if she still had some semblance of hope? Hey, it's just my opinion and you are entitled to yours.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner

Lol, so is it abortion when one masterbates?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Keep killing yourself.

Nobody cares about you in 2 years.

Speak for yourself. Why are you so angry with me?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Lol, so is it abortion when one masterbates?

No, because you never made a baby.

But yeah, if YOU want to look at it that way, I swipe away whole civilaztions with a gym sock. Everyday.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join