It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jeb Bush likely will beat Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Truth to tell....I fear this election....No matter who wins....a new round of take from the poor and give to the rich and newly elected will simply begin.....
Corporations will collect on their "Campaign Donations" (read bribes), and the Bankers and shadowy figures who really run things will carry on giving the orders.....which the duly elected will by coercion or bribery follow.....
War has been declared on the people....yet we sit and talk of elections?
Only a fool subscribes to the government paradigm these days....

edit on 28-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio, Chris Christie in 2016?

Hey Stan Lee I think I got the Sinister Six line-up confirmed.

Id take Rand paul out that pick.

The rest are either wishy washy RINOs or christian authotarian nut jobs.

But what do I know

edit on 28-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
it scares the hell out of me that it is being seen as likely that those two clowns are the best we have to offer.

Nothing is ever going to change. its the same mouthful of maggot laden muck every cycle.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio, Chris Christie in 2016?

But what do I know

I read you here very frequently, and am consistently impressed with how clued in you are on US politics. Im just sorry that we don't run a better house than this over here.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I an not usan, but I tell you why it is no difference who you vote for.
US of A is survival os depended of international politics. Internal politics is a card to give voters more hopes to less accountability after, after the main objective is achieved, dominance of globe currency. The only way US of A is to sustain its dominance is USD.

Assurance of that would be racket. Internal problems and promises directly depend of the success of dollar dominance. No dollar reserve currency, no more killings.

cheers.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: crazyewok

But what do I know

I read you here very frequently, and am consistently impressed with how clued in you are on US politics. Im just sorry that we don't run a better house than this over here.

I would not be too embarresed we dont exactly run a much better house.

Though we havent started family dynastys for Prime ministers ........ YET.

But I have had to catch on to American politics due to past working for American pharma companys.
So have been tied quite closely with you guys. Its easier to work with people if you know there country inside and out.
Plus doing a big chunk of my A level on American history helped.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I actually like Rand Paul on some issues or at least respect some of his ideas but I frankly don’t trust his conservative and libertarian dogma.

Being a progressive without dogma I have on many occasions PRAISED Rand Paul

I can’t say the same for Obama haters who even if Obama walked on water they would still denounce him.

But his positions on prison reform, freedom and others convince me he’ll be the last person to get nominated by the GOP

It’s going to be Hillary and Bush folks

Bush is going to get the same voters that McCain and then Romney got the GOP are very conservative people and wont even elect too extreme a right winger

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Has Jeb been to a Bilderberg meeting yet? If not, then he probably won't be the next POTUS.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Internal politics success directly depended on how well USD is in demand right now. One has to realise US od A 'prosperity' is linked to well being of American dollar.

If on global level USD is compromised - no soup for you.

It is a smoke screen who gets the president chair you stupid.

Awake.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has Jeb been to a Bilderberg meeting yet? If not, then he probably won't be the next POTUS.

THAT may be a big clue at this years 2015 bilderberg meetings.

Cant wait to see the list.

I will put my money on whatever presidential candidate attends.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I really hope they get that "none of the above" option on the ballots before the next show.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What I just said is very complicated to an average user on this board. But I encourage every one of you to look closer, give it time to follow the logic, you won't regret. Truth to you as human being will come.

Our will be done, thy kingdom burn.

cheers)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Willtell

It's going to come down to whoever they put on the ticket for VP IMO.

Neither of those two candidates poll very well with independents or minorities as far as I can tell. Two big swing vote categories.

I imagine they'll win their respective primaries, I don't' see anybody else giving Jeb a run for his money and outside of Warren on the side, Hillary is pretty much a done deal.

~Tenth

You’re probably right.

Hillary may choose a Hispanic conservative to offset Jebs wife if there is one in the Democratic Party

Then again that might be too risky: a woman and a minority?

The edge just may come down to the Latino vote and Jeb has a Mexican wife and supports immigration so Hillary may have a problem

Jeb will definitely have to choose a conservative running mate

My moneys would be on Jeb unless some dirt comes up on him

So the race card will be played?

People act like "hispanics" are "special".

They are not " special", they dont have mystical Latino powers.

They cant sway a vote like that. If anything, they will not vote, period.

The first thing people have to understand is that "hispanics" hate eachother.

Mexicans hate Cubans. Puerto Ricans hate Mexican, Cubans hate everybody.

The second thing people have to LEARN is "hispanics" are not the same. They are brown, white, black and everything else.

People think, Mexicans, Dominicans, Cubans and Colombians are the same thing. They are absolutley not.

Instead of focusing on "hispanics", these fools should focus on the citizens of the US as a whole.

And just because you marry a " hispanic", it does not give you a free pass.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Clinton Bush again?

Will we ever learn?

It's the sequel. Puppet Boy vs the Whore of Babylon. Pick yer poison.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why you are so dumb? It is no matter who you elect. You make yourself pathetic discussing this.

Don't you see that?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkorange
Why you are so dumb? It is no matter who you elect. You make yourself pathetic discussing this.

Don't you see that?

Which is why bilderberg meeting 2015 will be intresting.

See what turd the bankers have pre picked as president.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

I'm talking about votes brother not magical powers. The latino vote is becoming a powerful swing vote

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
One third of us won't like whoever is elected, one third of us will (or will feel obligated to), and one third of us won't give a hoot.

Up and down, back and forth, round and round.

/kickthecan

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
For those who aren't aware, Scott Walker is related to the Bushes (George Herbert WALKER Bush). And I'll keep repeating it as long as anybody keeps pushing it: Cruz and Rubio are not natural born citizens. Neither is Jindal. I cannot find 100% proof, but supposedly Santorum's father did not become an USA citizen until after Rick was several years old. If so, Santorum is not a natural born citizen. I never noticed where Romney proved his eligibility, either....due to his family leaving the States and living in Mexico for awhile.

Please get off your duffs and learn about the different types of citizens. Please get off your duffs and read letters, etc. from our Founders' era, defining the term natural born citizen. Please read Vattel's Law of Nations, which defines natural born citizen. At the very least, please read Minor vs. Happersett, which also defines natural born citizen. Some of us are sick and tired of watching our country go to crap because some people are too frickin' lazy and/or self-absorbed to learn what is necessary to keep this country strong.

Btw, don't for one minute think that all these ineligibles running is some kind of accident! It isn't. Just more crapping on the Constitution by those who are hellbent in destroying our culture, our Constitution, our Country.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Man, I wish Bruce Springsteen would run. He would blow these idiots out of water. We know he was born in the USA, and baby, he was born to run. The Boss for President, 2016.a reply to: Willtell

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join