It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jeb Bush likely will beat Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
He’s going to do like his brother did twice: CHEAT!

George Bush, people forget, was given the presidency by a conservative SUPREME COURT…Remember the counting was stopped and later when the count was done lo and behold just as everyone knew Gore won.
www.theguardian.com...

(In some of the early tabulations they have Bush winning but later its pretty conclusive by impartial judges that Gore would have won if the count was continued)

nymag.com...

The only thing that may save Hillary is if she cheats also.

Also Hillary has earned her bones (committed murder [Muammar Khadaffi] ) a prerequisite in being a US president…so MAYBE in this case the powerful will let the best cheater win and wont, as they did in George Bush’s fake win in 2000 give it to the beast of the apocalypse. Of course with Joe Lieberman as the vice presidential candidate with Gore the beast of the apocalypse was on both tickets!

Also it may be that Hillary being the wife of big bad Bill Clinton may have enough gravitas to take the election.

But the second Bush cheated twice as in 2004 he cheated in Ohio thereby stealing another election so Hillary I'm sure understands what she’s up against so anything is possible.

Whatever the case again the American people will have a choice of the werewolf versus Frankenstein…a Hobson’s choice if there ever was one.

It doesn’t matter whose Frankenstein or whose the werewolf their both monsters and horrible choices which personally leaves me for the first time in contemplating wasting a vote for a Green party candidate

edit on 28-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Neither of those yabooheads will win their respective primary. The American people have had enough of those two corrupt families.

I predict a Scott Walker vs. Elizabeth Warren run for POTUS. And Walker will win by a landslide because Warren is to far left. (And a idiot to boot)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You want to make a bet?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It'll be weird having a president named "Jeb". Who will be Secretary of State?
Billy Bob?
Maybe they'll base their foreign policy decisions on "Walker, Texas Ranger" episodes.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's going to come down to whoever they put on the ticket for VP IMO.

Neither of those two candidates poll very well with independents or minorities as far as I can tell. Two big swing vote categories.

I imagine they'll win their respective primaries, I don't' see anybody else giving Jeb a run for his money and outside of Warren on the side, Hillary is pretty much a done deal.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Neither of those yabooheads will win their respective primary. The American people have had enough of those two corrupt families.

I predict a Scott Walker vs. Elizabeth Warren run for POTUS. And Walker will win by a landslide because Warren is to far left. (And a idiot to boot)

Well that would be a better choice than Clinton Vs Bush, for sure. Although, I don't' really trust walker. He doesn't seem honest to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Because he will be also related to King John as are all but one of current and past presidents????

Lol

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You are all wrong. Everyone knows Donald Trump is going to be the next POTUS. His wig is the VP.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

They are politicians. Honesty is something they all lack.

I don't like any potentials at this point.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Clinton Bush again?

Will we ever learn?

It doesn't matter who wins of these two,

The only guarantee is the folks lose.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

It's going to come down to whoever they put on the ticket for VP IMO.

Neither of those two candidates poll very well with independents or minorities as far as I can tell. Two big swing vote categories.

I imagine they'll win their respective primaries, I don't' see anybody else giving Jeb a run for his money and outside of Warren on the side, Hillary is pretty much a done deal.

~Tenth

You’re probably right.

Hillary may choose a Hispanic conservative to offset Jebs wife if there is one in the Democratic Party

Then again that might be too risky: a woman and a minority?

The edge just may come down to the Latino vote and Jeb has a Mexican wife and supports immigration so Hillary may have a problem

Jeb will definitely have to choose a conservative running mate

My moneys would be on Jeb unless some dirt comes up on him

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I think Hilary will win. In a traditional sense, women's rights/movements are always preceded by civil rights movements. I don't know why that is but it just is. A black president is akin to a civil rights movement and a woman president is akin to.....well..........fill the gap.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
It'll be weird having a president named "Jeb". Who will be Secretary of State?
Billy Bob?
Maybe they'll base their foreign policy decisions on "Walker, Texas Ranger" episodes.

I suspect that foreign policy would be based on whatever the behind the scenes fat cats (that have been running the show for a long time) say it will be.

We will get that whether it is Hillary, Jeb, Rand Paul.... even Bernie Sanders as POTUS. That's how it works.

I wonder who is running the NSA?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
WELL, SOMEONE SHOULD, SOMEONE SHOULD BEAT HER, with a big strong stick, or club. Or maybe a riding crop or horsewhip. I hope she gets what she deserves. lool...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Good point...you might be right.

The woman may coalesce behind Hillary

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

That is my conclusion as well.

Rand Paul would possibly be better (despite his public ideological discovery process, aka flip-flopping) but, Walker actually has walked the walk as a governor and is, by popular standards, the most qualified for the position.

I could sleep at night if Walker is the best we can do.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The edge just may come down to the Latino vote and Jeb has a Mexican wife and supports immigration so Hillary may have a problem

I didn't know Jeb's wife had ties to the Latino community, that's certainly going to help his cause. I would not have thought he'd be pro immigration as well, so he can pretty much bank on the Latino vote IMO.

I think two women on the ticket for the DNC is probably their best chance at really coming out on top. I don't think the GOP will loose the next general regardless, just because 8 years of democratic leadership, with a stone walling GOP hasn't really ammounted to anything significant.

The GOP have a much better chance of enacting actual, proper change, be it good or bad, while they control both houses and the WH.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Walker is a terrible choice, imo, as well there is a lot of corruption behind him

And anyone comparing union members to ISIS is pretty dense

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They are both NWO puppet scumbags but hey, at this point what difference does it really matter? Lol

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Let me tell y'all a story bout a man named Jeb.
A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed.
The one day he was shootin at some food.
And up through the ground come a bubblin' crude.
Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.

Well the next thing ya know old Jebs a millionaire.
The kin folk said Jeb move away from here.
They said that the White house is the place you ought to be
So he loaded up his truck and he moved to DC
Washington that is.
Politicians...lobbiests
Y'all come back now ya hear?
edit on 2282015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join