It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jeb Bush likely will beat Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Walker is a terrible choice, imo, as well there is a lot of corruption behind him

And anyone comparing union members to ISIS is pretty dense

Unions have been instrumental in the elimination of gainful employment since their inception. Which is hardly surprising since that is their implied goal.

Still, unions are free associations (theoretically anyway) and, as such, tolerable if they do not enjoy their current exceptional treatment under the law which allows them to use violence with impunity.

It is public sector unions that are destroying our country and must be abolished.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I love all the presidential candidate talk....I fall into it all the time also! But if anyone of us for one second thinks the next president wasn't picked already years ago, we are all blind to this corrupt system! If the votes don't go their way, they cheat...Nobody in supreme power will let anyone in office other than who they want...PERIOD...

But I love to talk about it like it matters and I vote like that matters, but the truth of it is we could all stay home on voting day and their would still be votes pouring in....It is all a farce to lead the people to believe that someone actually won by votes being cast...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I predict a Scott Walker vs. Elizabeth Warren run for POTUS. And Walker will win by a landslide because Warren is to far left. (And a idiot to boot)

Warren is far from being an idiot by any stretch of the imagination and FYI she's not running for POTUS so you might have just claimed that idiot status for yourself with that statement.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes. Warren is not an idiot... she is an Indian... American Indian..... according to her.... not the Indians.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If a bush or a Clinton is in the Whitehouse uou can officially stick a fork in the USA we are done.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Frankenstein was the doctor, surely you are referring to Frankenstein's monster?

It doesn't matter anyway, all the same side of a terrible 2-headed coin.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes. Warren is not an idiot... she is an Indian... American Indian..... according to her.... not the Indians.

Ya ya ya...I've heard about the big bad controversy over her claim to be indian. If that's all the Right Wing has to complain about, which they do endlessly, I'm not impressed. As far as scandals go that's nothing compared to the rest of them anyway.

BTW, claiming to be indian doesn't make her an idiot, it makes her a liar, you should know the difference.

I find it interesting that the Bankers and Wall Street Money Men are so afraid of her that they keep hounding about her claim to be Indian and she's not even running for Pres. anyway. I doubt they would be so very worried about an idiot. My guess is that they know how smart she is and so they are making sure to keep her down before she even tries to advance.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A little off topic, but i'm voting for Nobody!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Because you actually think Hillary would be better?
EVERY single one of her foreign policy initiatives has been a spectacular FAILURE.

Name ONE accomplishment. Good luck with that.

Anybody but Hillary.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Will

From your very insightful statements it is acutely obvious our alleged free elections are a farce. Why bother ?
I no longer follow candidates. I liked Ron Paul and contributed a substantial amount of money toward his bid for President.
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Hence ,I would also be inclined to support Senator Paul. Of course voting on a National level appears with cause to have no effect on the outcome.
In Denver after one casts their vote you receive a cute little sticker, I VOTED. A badge proclaiming I am a responsible citizen. I now view these as indicative of said individuals ignorance. After decades of hearing people state they have yet again voted for the lesser of two evils, I am inclined to agree with the layman definition of insanity as doing the same thing again and again expecting a different outcome. With respect I ask for your informed opinion . Why bother ?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Marc Rubio, Chris Christie in 2016?

Hey Stan Lee I think I got the Sinister Six line-up confirmed.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

Why bother to do anything like voting?

One doesn’t have to. I’m not the kind of person who is horrified at people who don’t vote.

It all depends on ones level of interest and yours and mine and many others here is burdened by a degree of common cynicism that is very widespread and diminishes interest and excitement

I do believe though that politics has an affect on ones life in that for example Ive seen people laid off where I am because a GOP governor is in office whereas if a democrat was in those people would be working

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

BTW, claiming to be indian doesn't make her an idiot, it makes her a liar, you should know the difference. 

Well, if you digested what you read in my post.... you would have noticed this.

Warren is not an idiot..

I wasn't posting the 'Indian thing' for your benefit... I was posting it for the other people... the ones that don't want to support liars.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well, if you digested what you read in my post.... you would have noticed this.

Warren is not an idiot..

My apologies. You're correct I did misread that. My fault.

I wasn't posting the 'Indian thing' for your benefit... I was posting it for the other people... the ones that don't want to support liars.

Well, let's be honest. We are talking about politicians here so I dare you to try and find even one of them who can escape the label of "Liar" at some point.

However, the fact that she isn't even running for POTUS seems to have escaped most people here. I don't know why she's even being mentioned since she's not even running. Nor does she have anything to do with Jeb or Hillary.
edit on 28-2-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I starred your post.
I agree, it seems that part of the job qualifications to be a politician is that you are a liar.
I think that putting support behind those that are caught in lies is the wrong thing to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Anyone else exhausted of both these names and what they represent?

Jeb doesn't look like he wants to run other than because he is a Bush. No fire, no enthusiasm, knows little of world events, has very little to say.

Hilary wants it too much...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thanks Will. I do believe ( as you indicated ) voting on a local level has value and consequences . National elections ? Well, that is a horse of a different color. So to a very limited degree I do vote and testify on issues before our State legislators.
Nationally I am ignored by my alleged Representative Diana DeGette . And so it is !

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree that lies are horrible and cause trouble especially by those in power. However, rationally I realize that we all lie from time to time and it should really be judged in the context of each lie. For example, "No dear, those pants don't make your ass look fat." is much different than "I think I should get to be first in line because I only have 1 week to live."

In this case I'm not sure what Warren was doing by claiming to be something she's not as far as heritage goes, but I do differentiate between "I'm Part American Indian" and "They have WMD's in Iraq" and understand that the magnitude and details of the lie make a big difference as far as judging someones character.

This still has nothing to do with Jeb or Hillary either.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

She is smart like Obama where she lied about her "minority status" to be eligible for a scholarship. That is why Harvard posted that she was a minority Indian on their faculty.

The whole issue with Obama has come about because he did the same thing in lying about his foreign status at Harvard to gain a scholarship for underprivileged foreigners.

Both lied, both took scholarships away from others who deserved it more. In some circles we call this a lack of integrity...

edit on 28-2-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join