It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama to Sign Executive Action to Ban AR-15 Ammo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

finance.yahoo.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So how about it ATS?

So are people concerned, outraged, willing to step up and do something now or is it all smoke and mirrors? Constitutional Rights violation? How far will the people of the United States let this go on?

Stand up and take action and stop whining about it before it's too late?

Will anyone wake up to the madness? I wonder if anyone will care at all....

edit on 28-2-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: Tone Change

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Obama is doing everything in his power to punish the voters that changed his blank check in congress from blue to red.

I was always skeptical about whether Obama actually hated Americans with traditionally conservative and libertarian views, but now I am convinced he does.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Like i said the other day on ATS and for the longest caliber by calibeR it will start to dissapear...a reply to: 4N0M4LY

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I suppose when every type of ammo is removed from the general public, the Government can institute it's will on the people.

It is starting to look like a Hunger Games scenario lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: ATF1886

I suppose when every type of ammo is removed from the general public, the Government can institute it's will on the people.

It is starting to look like a Hunger Games scenario lol.

I mean we laugh but its coming...day by day freedoms are being stripped especially from the second amendment that would be like telling a forefather o you cant use musket balls youda gotten shot for even stating that...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

He's mad. Obama is mad.

People should do what he does.....just disregard it.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Chris Rock is somewhere telling someone this was his idea ...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Americans will do nothing. There will be no rally. There will be no mass public outcry. It will be accepted to never be overturned.

I really feel that both sides of the political aisle want this to happen. Republican senators will grandstand and attempt to appear as if they're with the voter. But they are thinking the same thing as those whom want to see this measure passed through...

An unarmed populace is so much easier to control.
edit on 2/28/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

SUCH A SHAME

Considering at this point United States can only be fixed with bullets ---- on mass

Oh wait now banning makes sense from gov point of view
edit on 28-2-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I find this so true. No one cares about their rights anymore because everyone is caught up in the entertainment of society. The day will come when everyone will realize what's going on it will be too late.

Me I have 2 years left on my Federal service to uncle sam. After that I am seriously considering up-rooting my family to move to Europe. I was born in Europe so I call it my real home.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tazkven

The funny part is about Chris Rock's idea is the president took it literally.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Stand up and take action and stop whining about it before it's too late?

Will anyone wake up to the madness? I wonder if anyone will care at all....

Can I ask what you are doing to change the madness?

It is easy to be an internet rebel, but here in the real world we have families to take care of.

Nothing with change until enough people are sick of it, and quite frankly there isn't enough.

edit on 28-2-2015 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

There are a number of ammo types that are light armor penetrating. Apparently this flap is about green tip 5.56?

All I know is that .223 and 5.56 are like bread and butter. Highest selling rifle ammo aside from .22.

This is going right to the heart of the thing. It not like he is trying to pick on some obscure weapon ammo. This is like trying to mess with printer paper.......if you get the drift.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Unfortunately, by the time enough people are sick of it, it will be too late. How do you take care of your family in the face of a government that has totalitarian control over every aspect of your life?

Try telling an armed team of child service officers that your child won't be brainwashed by their programs. That might be a tin foil hat statement, but the gist of it remains true.

People have got to wake up and realize that the 2nd Amendment is the only stop gap we have from an out of control government.

link   

Some one put John Boehner info up so we can send him our concerns. lol.

link   

I want to do something but I don't know what to do. To be frank about it, no one else is willing to so why should I even begin to?

I am willing to put my family aside to do something greater than myself. I am a rebel by nature-for the right reasons of fairness and due process. I would fight against any tyranny that forced me against my will for basic rights.

No government authority will tell me how to live-eat-sleep-what I can or cannot do in my private time (legally)-or what I can use in my defense of my family's lives and myself.

If that time comes when an official knocks on my door to search my house for weapon contraband, then I have my right to deny him or if need be use appropriate force to protect my property and the lives within.

For now-I am in no position to do anything but report the current events and make people aware and hope something is done.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Wake up a little bit. Mail letters, join 2nd amendment advocacy groups ect. Write the president and tell him how full of bull stuff he is. (don't leave a return address) LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
We have enough and it's well packed . Next elections things will change and there will be a glut of it again.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

It does seem like a grand idea. However I am very cautious of what these certain groups truely represent. I am against anarchy or any of that nonsense. I will not tolerate a overtly controlling goverment that has so much control that they are knocking on door to door with a federal warrant demanding search and seizure of all contraband deemed illegal..

I can see DHS doing that....

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Another e.o.

Rule by e.o. and the ammo doesnt even fit the legal description for " armor piercing" ...so how can he legaly do that....just doing what he wants regardless of legalities.

So whats gunna stop him from arbitraley making other legal things ilegal?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join