It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! A Useful Anti-Christian Bigotry Map!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Maybe he had a multitude of qualifications for the position? He wasn't an advisor according to the page you got the quotes from. He was his personal secretary.

Of course this Martin Bormann being an opponent to Christianity [again according to that page] gives clear motive as to why he would paint Hitler's position in this light.

Either way. It's multiple sources i.e many speeches over the years, and his autobiography, versus the thoughts Bormann wrote down that allegedly came from Hitler. Mine are verified as actually said as they were witnessed by many straight from the horses mouth. We know Hitler wrote Mein Kampf. We can't say the same about 'Hitler's Secret Conversations'.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

If he was such a passionate Christian why wouldn't he send his atheist advisors the shooting range? I just don't see the connection and accept that fact that maybe he was a half hearted christian due to his upbringing in Germany. What was he gonna be a Muslim?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I don't have a cross on my avatar because i'm not Christian

Well yeah. Apparently not since it seems you think that's a prerequisite to being one.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If he was such a passionate Christian why wouldn't he send his atheist advisors the shooting range?

You mean to say a passionate Christian sends people to the 'shooting range'?

I just don't see the connection and accept that fact

The connection is very historical. Your acceptance isn't required.

that maybe he was a half hearted christian

Maybe.

What was he gonna be a Muslim?

I agree. His cultural upbringing was surely a factor in why he was Christian.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Maybe after the war there was an effort from Christianity to distance themselves from him?.

Well that certainly has been true on ATS! lol

...but yeah I am inclined to agree.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I don't understand your point... the cross is the main most identifiable symbol of Christianity.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So only your opinion and sources matter and only your opinion matters about this vague much debated part of Hitler's agenda.

Thanks, I know who I'm trying to have an adult conversation with now.

You cling to Hitler being Christian and will attack anyone who refutes or even argues otherwise, because it helps fuel your rhetoric about Christianity.

I'm done now. I gotta get out of the religious forum before I start thinking my opinion/perspective in life is superior to others.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And here I thought his hostility was because he never played Risk as a kid, and couldn't paint trees properly!

Start at 1:30 if you don't want to watch the whole bit....

edit on 3/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I don't understand your point... the cross is the main most identifiable symbol of Christianity.

You do or you don’t agree that wearing a cross isn’t a prerequisite to being a Christian?

So only your opinion and sources matter

My opinion is also not needed.

The sources I use stand for themselves. Witnessed by many many people straight from the horses mouth. Your source… was ‘secret conversations’ heard by one man.

You cling to Hitler being Christian

…and you cling to him not being one?

and will attack anyone who refutes or even argues otherwise

Attack the arguments, yes. Should we not do that? Just accept your view without any deliberation on its merit?

I'm done now.

That's fine. Later.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
The sources I use stand for themselves. Witnessed by many many people straight from the horses mouth. Your source… was ‘secret conversations’ heard by one man.

It does seem like those who say he was in some way influenced by, identified with, whatever, Christianity, can show actual verifiable evidence demonstrating the connection. And those who say he was anti-Christian seem to always say some variant of 'this one guy knew hitler and said he actually hated Christianity!'
edit on 8-3-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

No, the problem with this conversation is that atheists are always right and sources always valid and with anything contrary to the sources they provide being complete christian propaganda. I'm just having a conversation and playing both sides and yet no atheist can even fathom the possibility that Hitler was using Christianity as a tool in a heavily Christian nation. instead, they posters start resorting to the deep personal need for the most evil man in history to being a hard line Christian when many of his closest advisers being incredibly "atheist" and contradict him being deeply religious.

what do you want him to say publicly? "I'm not Christian I think you all are fools and I wanna destroy the church, Oh! and many of my advisers hate religion and I agree with them."

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join