It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! A Useful Anti-Christian Bigotry Map!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

More Muslims have been, are being killed for their beliefs and because of their location than Christians. More gays are being oppressed, discriminated against, abused, imprisoned and killed for who they love and who they are than Christians. More women are being oppressed, enslaved and deprived of equal rights, because of their gender, than Christians.

edit on 27-2-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

"theblaze"?

Sorry - you just lost all credibility. Not to mention "answeringmuslims". Both very biased - and therefore, I won't bother to check the rest of your 'sources.'

Try NPR.

That's really silly. The blaze is quoting an external source use that one. NPR? Thats hilarious, it's literally the propaganda mouth of the new world order, funded by Marxists, aka the US govt. bureaucracy.

There are hundreds of other sources and eyewitness testimony with regards to the widespread persecution of christians. You choose to ignore them because it doesn't fit your agenda.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I guess "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" is catching up huh?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

More Muslims have been, are being killed for their beliefs and because of their location than Christians. More gays are being oppressed, discriminated against, abused, imprisoned and killed for who they love and who they are than Christians. More women are being oppressed, enslaved and deprived of equal rights, because of their gender, than Christians.

Nope, not even close. 80 percent of all persecution is directed at christians. Moreover the perp. is the clearly satanic muslim religion. A religion created by a demon possessed pedophile rapist and terrorist, Muhammed.

Muhammed's teaching, "smite the infidel on the neck!"
Jesus' teaching "Love your enemies."

Which is from god?

I know that's a tough question.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That's really silly. The blaze is quoting an external source use that one. NPR? Thats hilarious, it's literally the propaganda mouth of the new world order,

It's literally National Public Radio - a Non-Governmental-Organization (NGO), a non-profit news outlet (501c3), which happens to be headed by EDUCATED people - National PUBLIC Radio.

Silly, is it? LOL!!!!

okay.

edit on 2/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StalkerSolent

Often they write books and blogs and such.

"blogs and such" - no. Often they write peer-reviewed journal articles based on the state-of-the-art knowledge of the day. Often they write books that are published by university presses (which universities DO, in fact, pay for their tenure).

Wow.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whatever. You, also, have lost all credibility with me (and other educated adults), Captain Meaningless Laughter.

edit on 2/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to the homepage of International Society for Human Rights (ISHR). I encourage you to click on that link.

You will find a page with article titles that can be read by clicking appropriately.

Now use the search function in your browser (probably CTRL-S) and look for the word "Christian."

You will find one reference on that page:

Pastor Reutilio Columbie, president of the Cuban Pentecostal "Shalom" Christian Center Church, will permanently suffer from brain damage after an attack by governmental agents.

While I am saddened for Pastor Columbie, am I mistaken to think that a statement as bold as " 80 percent of all acts of religious discrimination are directed against Christians" would be highlighted, given center stage, emphasized, or would be at least PRESENT on their home page?

The reality is that this is another one of those phrases that are made up and then quoted throughout the right-wing media echo chamber. Go ahead, type the phrase into Google ... blog post after blog post quoting it as if it were real, NONE of them offering a link or citation.

I say this comment: "80 percent of all acts of religious discrimination are directed against Christians" is a lie. I will correct that statement if anyone provides evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
its easier for an ox to go through the eye of a needle that it is for man to walk the righteous path.

The Antichrist movement is growing my brothers and sisters. These attacks against spiritual and religious faiths can be expected.

Forgive them for they do not know. As we once did not know. They are a misled group and they do ask why they suffer so.

The Antichrists will attempt to sway people a way from following the right way. Hold strong to your beleifs, its almost over.
edit on 27-2-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nope, not even close. 80 percent of all persecution is directed at christians.

BS! That's blatant lie!

Which is from god?

Which God? George Bush's God?

For more than a decade, every bomb, offensive, sniper killing and drone target has been a Muslim! The USA doesn't go around killing and persecuting Christians.

It's still legal in many states in the USA to persecute gays, let alone in the world. There are MANY places where gays are denied human rights, beaten, imprisoned and killed just for being gay. Where is such a place in the world for Christians?

Where are Christians deprived the right to drive, vote or speak based on their religion, like women are in many countries?

edit on 27-2-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In point of fact, Stalin restored the Russian Orthodox Church in 1941, received the leaders of the Church in and sponsored the election of a new Patriarch in '43 helped reopen theological schools including the Moscow Theological Academy and Seminary, and the church expanded under Stalin's rule for the first time since the Revolution.

More of those messy facts that interfere with rhetoric ... LOL.

Then i guess this holds no truth ?

Raised in the Georgian Orthodox faith, Stalin became an atheist. His government promoted atheism through special atheistic education in schools, anti-religious propaganda, the anti-religious work of public institutions (Society of the Godless), discriminatory laws, and a terror campaign against religious believers. By the late 1930s, it had become dangerous to be publicly associated with religion.[101]

Stalin's role in the fortunes of the Russian Orthodox Church is complex. Continuous persecution in the 1930s resulted in its near-extinction as a public institution: by 1939, active parishes numbered in the low hundreds (down from 54,000 in 1917), many churches had been leveled, and tens of thousands of priests, monks and nuns were persecuted and killed. Over 100,000 were shot during the purges of 1937–1938.[102][103] During World War II, the Church was allowed a revival as a patriotic organization, and thousands of parishes were reactivated until a further round of suppression during Khrushchev's rule. The Russian Orthodox Church Synod's recognition of the Soviet government and of Stalin personally led to a schism with the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia.

Peace

link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
Hold strong to your beleifs, its almost over.

My god, I surely hope so.

Any ETA on the Rapture that's due to pick you faithful "beleifing" Christians up, er, uh, literally?

Speaking on behalf of Antichrists world-wide ... we're ready for one helluva going away party for you!

LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

My statement is from memory.

What's your statemnts from?

You didn't provide a reference.

But if you actually read your second quote, rather than just cutting and pasting, you will find my comments are verified by your quote.

Stalin brought the Russian Church back in WW2 and it prospered for the rest of his reign. Your quote, wherever it originates, glosses over that point.

I have no opinion on whether Stalin was an atheist or not; I don't pretend to be able to read the minds of long-dead Soviet Premiers.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
Hold strong to your beleifs, its almost over.

My god, I surely hope so.

Any ETA on the Rapture that's due to pick you faithful "beleifing" Christians up, er, uh, literally?

Speaking on behalf of Antichrists world-wide ... we're ready for one helluva going away party for you!

LOL

Rapture? Who s said anything about that?

You think that this world will continue like it is? People have become vile creatures who's sense of vanity claiming to know something when they know nothing is quite ignorant.

I sense your anger and your frustration with your existence. You can't find any reason why you should live.

Some of us have found purpose and know. Try to teach a worm algebra, you eventually learn that the worm will never understand. Its OK it stills exists as a worm and will live on regardless.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

I sense your anger and your frustration with your existence.

LOL

I sense anger and frustration from you because of his existence!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

People have become vile creatures who's sense of vanity claiming to know something when they know nothing.

"People" have always been vile creatures. And yes, their sense of vanity is evinced in their claiming they are "made in God's image".

Hogwash.

Although I have to say I agree with you about the 'knowing nothing' part, and how it relates to the 'religious'. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But if you actually read your second quote, rather than just cutting and pasting, you will find my comments are verified by your quote.

Of course i read it. That is s why i reply with it. Because you have forgotten to mention the first part for some reason.

I have no opinion on whether Stalin was an atheist or not; I don't pretend to be able to read the minds of long-dead Soviet Premiers.

But you are very quick to judge over a person without presenting all the facts.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No Rapture? Shucks. Well, can't blame a guy for hopin'.

Yes, I think this world will, for the most part, continue as it has for the last 4.5 billion years or so. Will humans continue on it? Unlikely, since we have developed this seemingly incurable mental virus called religion.

Excuse me ... YOU'RE citing anyone with vanity? LOL. Wait, wait give me a minute ...

"Claiming to know something when they know nothing?" Hoo boy.

You sense my anger? You sound like the Emperor from Return of the Jedi ... can you also feel "my hate"?

Are you going to turn me to the Dark Side now? Goody!

I find hundreds of reasons to live every day. I enjoy this beautiful worlds and many of the beautiful people in it. I try very hard to ignore the ugly and the ignorant.

I hope our world goes on forever, though I know scientifically it won't, unlike religious whack-jobs that are deluded to the point that they believe they're bringing on the apocalypse or the end of the world ... you know ... like the ISIS terrorists and ... others who shall remain nameless.

(Hint: If I'm being too subtle, I'm referring to belieifs like you've expressed in your posts thus far in the discussion)

Please excuse me Shadow, that's pure snark. I don't know if you're a whack-job or not, I can only read your posts.
edit on 18Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:17:40 -060015p062015266 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

Did I claim to offer an encyclopedia of Soviet history? No, I didn't.

Did I state anything that was incorrect? No, I didn't.

Good on you for pointing out something that I didn't say.

If you have no further point, I think we're done here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join