It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy am I to think I know where MH370 is? Jeff Wise in NY Magazine

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah, it's kind of amazing that they have found 0 pieces of wreckage in 1 year. It would only seen possible if Jeff Wises conclusion is accurate... The plane went north.

Not accurate, per se, but built around a kernel of truth.

Wise is still the lying CNN Aviation Expert mouthpiece that he ever was, the only difference now is the MSM is conceding defeat on the Southern Indian Ocean BS and are trying to graft on the Putin meme to the northward flying airliner, so as to misdirect the truth.

Wise says the plane went north, but instead of being intercepted and shot down just north of it's final radar position, which is what I believe occurred, he goes the full monte, and claims Putin's henchmen flew it all the way to the Russian Spaceport!

He doesn't mention what happened to the babies and grandmothers once they got there. We are left to assume they're being held prisoner.

I think the big news here is the new direction the MSM is going with the cover-up.

As evidence to Wise's MIC allegiance, witness the plot device he inserts into his story to allow Inmarsat's prevaricating to go undetected. He invents a scenario where the ACARS system is diddled by the hijackers to "make it look" like the plane is flying south when it's really flying north!!! Talk about fantasy time!!!

The cold hard truth is Inmarsat lied.

They were asked to provide a cover story and they did so.

Wise's prediction couldn't actually admit the simplest explanation for Inmarsat's Miracle Formula which is, to quote a Knight of the British Empire, it's BS.

So to answer the title of the thread, how crazy is Jeff Wise?

I say crazy like a fox, news person.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Well I don't know for sure and unlike you I'm not going to proclaim my thoughts are the gods honest truth but I'm willing to bet that the trip was planned way before this plane went down.
I may loose that bet but considering how presidential schedules are laid out there are very few last minute excursions. Especially to the other side of the world.
And China or Malaysia destination doesn't matter because they still couldn't have components of WMD on board and not have it manifested.
You've turned this whole tragedy into a half assed conspiracy without one shred of evidence except your own thoughts on the matter.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Psynic

Well I don't know for sure and unlike you I'm not going to proclaim my thoughts are the gods honest truth but I'm willing to bet that the trip was planned way before this plane went down.
I may loose that bet but considering how presidential schedules are laid out there are very few last minute excursions. Especially to the other side of the world.
And China or Malaysia destination doesn't matter because they still couldn't have components of WMD on board and not have it manifested.
You've turned this whole tragedy into a half assed conspiracy without one shred of evidence except your own thoughts on the matter.

Yes you definitely would "loose" that bet.

It takes a very rare intellect indeed to propose that Obama's visit to Malaysia, with the express purpose of Najib signing the WMD Proliferation Security Initiative, was planned "way before this plane went down".

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There is no way 'they' just lost this huge airliner. I don't know if this gentleman is correct, but I am positive the 'official story' is wrong.

You are hitting the right notes.

I believe MH370 did turn back from Vietnam, but much later and much further north after experiencing communications failure in the CMU processor. I believe pilots programmed the autopilot with a course back to Kuala Lumpur at 35,000ft, but then suffered a very sudden cockpit fire which caused a decompression.

The auto-pilot kept tracking a magnetic heading south and the magnetic variation in the earth's crust curved their flight east towards Australia.

I do not accept any of this B/S about a detour through the Straits of Malacca.

In the 2015 Interim Report they describe an alleged flightpath through the straits with a timeline for a turn near Penang at 17:52 UTC. Previously they have also stated radar saw MH370 flying over Pelau Perak, 85nm away.

To perform this distance required a groundspeed of 510kt. That speed was not possible at an altitude lower than 33,000 feet in which case several primary radar stations in Indonesia and Hat Yai in Thailand should have seen it but didn't. It is so obvious MH370 never made a detour through the Straits of Malacca.

Your instincts not to trust the official version are right.

edit on 6-4-2015 by sy.gunson because: corrected typo

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I never said it wasn't up to the crew... a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Exactly... Rolls Royce probably didn't have GPS on their website in regards to engine maintenence/monitoring only for the fact that it would be ridiculous to think they wouldn't have it. a reply to: SouthernForkway26

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

Why? Since when does an engine need GPS? Do you think Rolls Royce and the airline are going to lose where it is?

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Given today's news that a plane was hacked by a passenger, this theory is looking better.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SteeBoo

Except he didn't. He said he only actually hacked a simulation.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The engines are leased, so it sort of a lojack system along with engine telemetry, which keeps the lease owners happy.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I haven't found a single reference to the engines having a GPS system on them. They don't need them since to transmit they have to have power, and to generate power they have to be attached to an aircraft.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I meant the engine data as integrated into the normal telemetry stream from the aircraft. idk about the systems themselves, just trying to explain the "need" for GPS data to service the engines.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The EHMS data is separate from the ACARS, and only goes to Rolls Royce. There isn't a requirement for GPS for engine data, because the airline knows which engine is on which aircraft and where that aircraft is at any given time. This is the first real disappearance of a commercial aircraft in a long time.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Man, still nothing new as of 8 hours ago. They have covered A LOT of sea floor to this point. Hard to say if it will ever be found now. . .

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
. . . although I find this article as to a potential suicidal pilot to be very interesting.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
He lost me at "flying along borders is a good way to avoid radar." What a bunch of nonsense. There is literally NOWHERE that any Nation monitors more closely than their borders, lol. Nah, that plane is under like 20,000 feet of water and might never be found.

No, this is quite true. It's well-known that if you fly precisely down certain national border corridors without signaling and you're obviously not a military craft, both towers will assume you're in communication with the other and you can sneak by. There's also several places along hypothetical northern routes where resources for constant monitoring just don't exist and no incidents occur anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And lastly. . . one other theory as to where it is. I like the math on this one.

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sepermeru

All nations have an Air Defense Identification Zone that extends beyond their physical border. Any aircraft not broadcasting who they are, or talking to the tower and positively identified is generally intercepted. Especially in the region where it's claimed this aircraft went.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2015 by nelloh62 because: because

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mr Wise makes a claim that Putin is responsible for both planes being downed. Although Mr wise does use the words "MAY be linked", I think that without the black boxes from MH370, it can only be pure speculation that Mr Putin, or his government, are in any way responsible. Now, I am not saying either way if Russia is involved in both downings, but without evidence ( i.e the plane ), that's a bit of a stretch.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join