It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Crazy am I to think I know where MH370 is? Jeff Wise in NY Magazine

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I agree it's a bit sus hey

A towlette lol woops is a sort of hand towel used for cleaning your hands is it not?
Maybe better off ignoring that sort of stuff and not posting yeah

1%
edit on 9-3-2015 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: my1percent

I agree it's a bit sus hey

A towlette lol woops is a sort of hand towel used for cleaning your hands is it not?
Maybe better off ignoring that sort of stuff and not posting yeah

1%

Fascinating really.

I'd say it's highly worth posting.

Why do you think they sat on it for 8 months and are only now dragging it out on the 1 year anniversary?

They've had plenty of time to "get it tested" as you describe it?

If it was passable as evidence we'd have heard a lot about it by now.

I think it's all part of a final putsch prior to announcing the end of the search.

They're pulling out all the stops to put this baby to bed with just the right spin on it.

I'm kind of looking forward to one last announcement of "Substantive Proof" from Tony Abbott.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What do you think happened to MH370 and whom do you think it behind it?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I did not realise that it was that long ago .
Yes I don't know how they test it for a particular plane

wonders lol

1%

The article stated it was being tested , I just passed the words on .
edit on 10-3-2015 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

"Im good - thanks. "

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

"Im good - thanks. "

Yeah that's what I thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Now the mystery is solved...
I got a notification from Amazon that a new book was available for download to my kindle.
The Plane that Wasn't There...by .....Jeff Wise
What a frocking surprise....

www.amazon.com...
edit on 3102015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra Im good - thanks.

Reap what you sow.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah, it's kind of amazing that they have found 0 pieces of wreckage in 1 year. It would only seen possible if Jeff Wises conclusion is accurate... The plane went north.

they have zero evidence of ANYTHING happening after they lost contact...zilch, nada, nothing. it's all been speculation.

Not quite.

They do have some radar telemetry.

The last fix had the plane clear of the Straights of Malacca and headed for Kazakhstan.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

According to Inmarsat's 'secret formula', it then did a U-turn and headed off to the middle of nowhere.

I heard that too, but were they able to positively ID that particular radar signature, as being the actual airliner?....if I'm wrong and they did, then I missed it.

Well that's where the mystery lies.

IF as widely reported MH370 was sighted by "Military Radar" at that point and WASN'T identified, what's the point of military radar if NOT to allow for the interception of unidentified aircraft?

In all likelihood military radar was already aware of something being 'up' when the squawk started back at IGARI where MH370 went dark.

The question then becomes; was MH370 intercepted, post 9/11 protocol followed and the aircraft shot out of the sky?

If that's not a good reason for a cover-up I don't know what is?

A) deprive the hijackers of the headline
B) minimize the industry's public relations disaster
C) dissuade terrorists from further attempts
D) neutralize political ramifications of innocent foreign nationals being sacrificed
E) keep the money rolling in

Then Sir Tim calls BS on the Southern Indian Ocean and the whole autopilot/asphyxiation nonsense, which brings us back to the Northern Arc, where the plane's last heading would have taken it.

Did it make it to a terrorist held territory or was it intercepted?

I love it. Any other thread "they" would be "using the fear of a manufactured crisis to take away our freedom/guns/minds/whatever." But not you. No, no, no. Now they actually HIDE a hijacking to...well, to make us all feel safe or something? Whatever, this is a crappy theory.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes. Conceal a hijacking.

Why?

To deprive the hijackers of the headlines that were their goal.

Pretty simple really.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Malaysian opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim was in court for 'sodomy' on the day MH370 disappeared.

His previously successful appeal was reversed by his political enemy, current PM, Razak.

MH370's pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah was a friend and supporter of the accused and attended the trial the day of the disappearance.

He witnessed his political idol being convicted on charges he had previously been cleared of.

www.telegraph.co.uk... tion.html

Then he went and boarded "his"* B777.

I wonder what his state of mind would have been?

According to the 'Interim Report' his mien was normal and he was undisturbed by ANY factors in his life when he passed through security.

I seriously doubt it.

edit on -05:0019153332015-03-10T10:33:19-05:00 by Psynic because: link

edit on -05:0038153072015-03-10T11:07:38-05:00 by Psynic because: * MAS, like Petronas, is a 'national' corporation. "His" could represent the 'national' leader, Razak; Zaharie's friend's enemy and his own boss!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Here is a very thorough summary of events prior to the invention of Inmarsat's Miracle Formula.

www.reuters.com...

Clearly, whoever was piloting MH370 was headed north west.

The A/C had zigged and zagged in the process of plotting a course across the Bay of Bengal and towards Europe and the middle east.

i.imgur.com...

It wasn't until after the aircraft passed out of range of Malaysian Military radar that it is alleged to have made 120 degree turn to the south towards the fake crash site.

The only "evidence" of this abrupt reversal of course is the "Miracle Formula" which hadn't existed until Inmarsat created it to disprove allegations of foul play.

If anyone wants to invoke the logic of 'Occam's Razor', please bear in mind that a story relying on the INVENTION of a new mathematical and navigational principle is NOT the simplest explanation.

edit on -05:0025153382015-03-10T11:38:25-05:00 by Psynic because: link

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Flight MH370 is in the Bay of Bengal, insists geological survey firm
mh370_M2
Geological survey firm GeoResonance regrets that Joint Agency Coordination Centre chief Marshall Angus Houstan, who was in charge of the MH370 search, never responded to calls by the firm to meet on its findings and the entire search was done in the wrong places from the start.

Read more: www.therakyatpost.com...

How could this be!

How could GeoResonance's reports have gone unheeded?

The position they indicated was right on the last PROVEN flightpath!

Why would they listen to Inmarsat's magical formula U-Turn theory and ignore proven technology from survey experts that coincided with the only real existing data*?

It's almost like they didn't want the planes whereabouts to be made public, isn't it?

*For anyone who doubts the final recorded position as plotted by malaysian Military radar I suggest one look at the projected track as calculated by Inmarsat based on the Miracle Formula. Their projections for the track to the southern arc all start from the same spot.

static5.businessinsider.com...

This absurd prediction would have us believe that after making multiple course changes to line up on a northward track towards Kazakhstan and after passing out of the range of military radar, MH370 then made a hard turn to the south, which was only detectable with the Inmarsat Magic Formula, AND after that, never touched the controls again!!! All the way to the search area, or as Tony Abbott calls it, "The Crash Site".

BUT it gets better. The plane then lands ITSELF in one piece, in 40 foot waves!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Convoluted theories are coming out of the woodwork in these dying days of 'The Big Fake Search'.

"The other risk, which Hardy acknowledges by inference, is that some terrible doubts remain over the quality or accuracy of the Inmarsat satellite data and its analysis, where even the slightest of errors in assumptions, or the hard data to which they were applied, could result in the calculations being more than a few hundred kilometres out."

www.crikey.com.au...

This guy thinks the pilot buzzed his boyhood home before selecting the suicide track to nowhere.

He proposes that the Inmarsat "Miracle Formula" should then be applied from a starting point off the island of Penang, which would mean the search area is out by several hundred miles.

One thing this theory takes for granted is Zaharie's intent to kill himself.

I don't think Zaharie had any intention of committing suicide by gently putting his plane down in the Southern Indian Ocean and then slowly drowning to death.

If he wanted to die all he had to do was try to fly the plane to Kazahstan (or another Islamist territory in that area) and his pursuers would do the job for him. No blood on his hands and a sure trip to paradise.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Attempting to abscond with an aircraft that is suspected of transporting components of weapons of mass destruction would result in an "interdiction".

Here in the wording of the Proliferation Security Initiative is a description of what such an action would look like.

(5) At their own initiative or upon the request and good cause shown by another state, to (a) require aircraft that are reasonably suspected of carrying such cargoes to or from states or non-state actors of proliferation concern and that are transiting their airspace to land for inspection and seize any such cargoes that are identified;

"Require aircraft to land for inspection" is a polite way of saying: "Land or be shot down".

www.psi-online.info...

Within the PSI is something called the "Operational Experts Group" whose objective it is to :

The Operational Experts Group (OEG)

Within the PSI framework, 21 states form the Operational Experts Group (OEG). The OEG plays an essential role in ensuring the effectiveness of the PSI by:

leveraging related counter proliferation efforts;
contributing customs, law enforcement, military and other security experts and assets to interdiction exercises;
hosting PSI meetings, workshops, and exercises with other PSI-endorsing states; and
working with specific partner states to improve their capacity to combat the proliferation of WMDs.
OEG states play a leading role in the initiative and OEG meetings serve as a forum to discuss and develop concepts to further the initiative. The OEG seeks to develop and enhance PSI states’ capabilities by considering a range of questions, from legal matters to rapid-decision making in case of an interdiction.

Be not misled with such benign phraseology.

OEG plans the military response to terrorist events.

And then crafts the lies to keep the public in the dark.

edit on -05:0039153382015-03-12T09:38:39-05:00 by Psynic because: typo

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why?

Pretty simple really.

nothing prevents individuals who had people on the plane from speaking to the media about the plane missing. Its going to get media coverage. Secondly hijackings usually revolve around the individuals wanting something in return.

Are you aware of any commercial hijackings that were successfully kept secret? Ive checked and have not found any.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

A request -

Could you please use proper quoting for people as well as articles? It makes it easier to differentiate between the poster and the source.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why?

Pretty simple really.

nothing prevents individuals who had people on the plane from speaking to the media about the plane missing. Its going to get media coverage. Secondly hijackings usually revolve around the individuals wanting something in return.

Are you aware of any commercial hijackings that were successfully kept secret? Ive checked and have not found any.

I'm not aware of any commercial hijackings that were successfully kept secret. That would be an oxymoron.

If the terrorist hijackers were in the process of smuggling components of weapons of mass destruction to militant Islamists then the headline they'd be going for is yet to come.

edit on -05:0021153172015-03-12T11:17:21-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:0045153182015-03-12T11:18:45-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Where is this theory of components of WMD on board a commercial flight coming from?
It would be near impossible to smuggle anything that couldn't be put in a suitcase on an airplane unless it was privately owned. We know this plane was not privately owned.

Customs throughout the world have laws about manifests matching actual cargo. According to the manifest the most dangerous items in cargo were certified packaged correctly lithium batteries.
The flight destination was Malaysia. Why would anyone be sending components of WMD there?
edit on 3122015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Where is this theory of components of WMD on board a commercial flight coming from?
It would be near impossible to smuggle anything that couldn't be put in a suitcase on an airplane unless it was privately owned. We know this plane was not privately owned.

Customs throughout the world have laws about manifests matching actual cargo. According to the manifest the most dangerous items in cargo were certified packaged correctly lithium batteries.
The flight destination was Malaysia. Why would anyone be sending components of WMD there?

The flight destination was Beijing, China.

Did you watch the Youtube video of Najib and Obama's speech ?

The significance of the first Presidential visit to Malaysia in decades in the weeks after the MH370 hijacking, with the stated purpose of discussing the smuggling of components of weapons of mass destruction is where the theory comes from.

The transport of such material being carried on commercial aircraft is expressly covered in the Proliferation Security Initiative and the protocol to force said plane out of the sky clearly stipulated.

If you listen to the video starting at about 16:00 and hear what Najib says about "never failing to make an interdiction when asked to" (by the U.S.). It seems distinctly like he's referring to making an interdiction on MH370 and that it was at the behest of Obama.

I've listened to the speech a dozen times but only since I've come to the realization of what the PSI meant did Najib's inflection start to make sense.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join