It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Has $200B In Stolen Fortune, Could Be World’s Richest Man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I will present facts to challenge the notion that only the US / west are engaged in certain behavior. Its not a secret that Russian media is an extension of the Kremlin and they have consistently been caught red handed lying.

Secondly what exactly is your problem with me?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I will present facts to challenge the notion that only the US / west are engaged in certain behavior. Its not a secret that Russian media is an extension of the Kremlin and they have consistently been caught red handed lying.

Secondly what exactly is your problem with me?

I don't disagree that Russia is likely the furthest thing from an example of a beacon of light. My "problem" if that word were to fit, is the constant attack on all things Russia. No offense but your constant barrage of comments makes me feel like I'm still living in the Cold War. I guess an argument can be made that we are smack dab in the middle of a whole new one.

If a new thread were to emerge attacking Russia there's like a 1 in 3 chance you authored it. If it's pro Russia there's a 99.99% chance you are in there. It's like the boy who cried wolf, after awhile it begins to lose its meaning.

Don't take it personally though, I don't have a problem with you, I don't even know you. Words on a screen don't make a person, there actions do. I can completely disagree with just about everything someone thinks and still like and or care about them, I just generally disagree with the way you perceive things...to a predictable level.

Who knows, perhaps one day our realities will come together, assuming of course anyone on here is right. I think we can all agree though, we are living in a time of great mistrust, governments and avatars included.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

If a new thread were to emerge attacking Russia there's like a 1 in 3 chance you authored it. If it's pro Russia there's a 99.99% chance you are in there.

And there's the same chance a pro Russian authors a thread about how bad the west is...where is your outrage over that, or is this just a one way street when it comes to threads being made?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

If a new thread were to emerge attacking Russia there's like a 1 in 3 chance you authored it. If it's pro Russia there's a 99.99% chance you are in there.

And there's the same chance a pro Russian authors a thread about how bad the west is...where is your outrage over that, or is this just a one way street when it comes to threads being made?

I don't make very many threads and if I do it's rarely the same topic. Further, im not Russian, I'm American so my concerns lay with what my government does because they are supposed to represent me and my fellow Americans. I tend to familiarize myself with world event (more than your average Joe) and actions of many nations, and if I have an opinion I'll share it but again, my concerns lie with my government.

On a side note, if I dug through my historical posts I can find a few where I attacked and/or accused them of being a Russian shill.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If a new thread were to emerge attacking Russia there's like a 1 in 3 chance you authored it. If it's pro Russia there's a 99.99% chance you are in there. It's like the boy who cried wolf, after awhile it begins to lose its meaning.

The question isn't 'who authored the thread', the question should be is the information being presented valid. I've seen X post a fair bit and he always includes a ton of links supporting his statements. He doesn't make vile statements and tries to stay on topic or reply to another comment.

There are so many that simply snipe and provide little effort in posts to go after. X sure isn't one of them. If you don't agree then put up some sources to support your stance.

It just might be if you are seeing a bunch of negative threads about Russia they might be doing things to earn those threads...rather than the conspiracy of Western governments trying to demonize them.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic
a reply to: Indigent

Demonisation of Russia in the run-up to a possible war with Russia knows no bounds. Shills abound

Perhaps they are trying to hide Americas objective in the Ukraine.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

Ref: Paul Craig Roberts

Yet another cut and paste post of the same quote by the same, lazy poster. This has been posted in over 20 threads now and the guy keeps posting it. How wonderful that ATS gets spammed over and over with the same stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Anyhow to plug my own thread .."The worlds poorest president" if only more leaders were like this guy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or if you would prefer a 3 minute vid instead...here you go

Nice link!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just A Reminder...

Personal commentary of any kind directed at other members is off-topic and subject to removal.

If any member believes the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use are being violated, please alert us and let us handle them. Going forward, let's please focus on the topic itself and avoid further digressions.

Please note that accusing other members of being "shills" is an extreme violation of the terms & conditions and may result in immediate account termination, so don't even go there. If you believe a member is a "shill", alert us and don't troll.

As always, if anyone has any questions or comments about this post, please send me a private message, but stay on-topic in this thread.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

As I have said before, quite possibly to the same poster, the quote very eloquently describes Americas objective in the region and it also very elegantly sets the entire conflict into context.

It would be quite reasonably argued that what is happening in the Ukraine now is exactly with Wolfawitz argued the US should do therefore, what we are seeing is a manifestation of a expression of direction, being implemented and at the same time PGR's question is exactly relevant and it could be easily argued that the answer to the question he poses is, yes.

Perhaps, noeltrotsky, I hope I have that right, and apologies if I haven't, might like to explain to the readers why she or he is so peeved by my posting this quote? Might the reason be that the person feels some embarrassment at the forthrightness of the Wolfaitz statement and the objective of the US being laid before the readers.

I get the impression, that noeltrotsky would like me not to post the quotes because of the accuracy of PCRs question and relevance of the Wolfawitzs expression of agenda for the area. I notice noeltrotsky in her/his posts is attempting to marginalise and minimise the quote.

Readers will make their own mind up about me re posting the quote and if they are put out about it they will just not read my posts any more. The mods will take or not take any action at my re posting of the quote and I assume they are aware of it and are monitoring the situation but I would imagine in making their decision, they so they will take into account;

the relevance of the quote to the topic being discussed
its usefulness of the quote to any reader who is searching for the truth and denying ignorance and;
the value of the quote to the debate about the Ukraine.
the number of new readers who may have occasion to read the quote.

edit on 24-2-2015 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Wrong, just don't like being served Spam all the time.

Carry on with your ignorant cut and paste job all over ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Could Be World’s Richest Man

Yawn,,nothing on Sir Evelyn Robert De Rothschild..something like $500 Trillion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join