It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Has $200B In Stolen Fortune, Could Be World’s Richest Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Way to go Putin, sleight of hand trick

I'm sure his master mind has some future plans with all that dirty money. Could be rebuilding money after devastation happens.

Or could just be an empty allegation !

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
He probably is getting a bit greedy, but I admire him ...

You gotta love Russian mentality!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What's that old adage... Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts aabsolutely... Or something to that effect.

He has been the power in Russia for what 15 years, I'd be surprised if the number was that low.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I suppose any elected official see it as they may only get a finite amount of years in power so they steal as much as they can in the time period allowed.

Is it any wonder why our government officials make their supposedly temporary political position into a life long political career? They know along with political power comes a lot of the green stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Its bizarre to think someone out there could actually believe they need so much money-weather its 20billion,or 200billion.
Heck,I doubt I could spend a single billion,although I would give it my best shot..

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

i agree. They keep throwing around figures and swearing that he stole a bunch of money. He is a politician and therefore no angel for sure. They are all crooks as far as I'm concerned. But this line is old and stupid. The so called math they are basing this on is outrageous. I have come across articles that say the opposite,that when he took office he was pretty broke,and the palaces that they claim are his,aren't. I don't post them on here because I don't feel there is anyway to confirm or deny these claims.Nor is there anyway to confirm the ones you posted (though interesting). Its fanciful math at best.

russia-insider.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Lets assume Putin have 200 Billion dollars that he have thru corruption given himself from holding the position he have in Russia. Very immoral and not good at all.

Lets look at the western side and see what happens there. www.usdebtclock.org...
18 Trillion dollars of debt have been created from fractal lending for the citizens of US to pay back. 154000 dollar per taxpayer, 56000 dollar per citizen. That debt is even higher than Greece.

And with free money banking schemes pawns like Warren Buffett can buy companies and create Oligopols and Monopolies that control the market making everyone else a slave to their will. Scary what a corrupt banking system controlled by a few owners + control over media + control over politicians can create in the west. Fascism 2.0 where the economic sector took over government and media.

Both the western system and the Russian system is corrupt. Maybe it is time to fix the corruption where ever it is and not using other places corruption as an excuse/deflection for not dealing with the problem.

Those with real power do not show up on richest people list since they know how to hide wealth in corporations so they look poor when checking their private wealth.
edit on 20-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Would I be surprised.....No. The Russian people area easily lead and tend to stay in line. Putin knows this and uses it for everything it is worth. In the very near future 5-10 years the Russian people are going to figure out what happened and the game will be over for fuhrer Putin.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's a Chinese family with over a Trillion in wealth. The forbes list a a joke. I don't think this makes Putin the richest in the world, even if it was true. To think the richest people would let their wealth be known to the world... seriously people? How naive are you?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
There's a Chinese family with over a Trillion in wealth. The forbes list a a joke. I don't think this makes Putin the richest in the world, even if it was true. To think the richest people would let their wealth be known to the world... seriously people? How naive are you?

Naive.......If you make 100,000 a year but actually had 200 billion you would tell the world all about it. I love the irony of your post and I am 100% sure the irony will be lost for you.
edit on 20-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Naive.......If you make 100,000 a year but actually had 200 billion you would tell the world all about it. I love the irony of your post and I am 100% sure the irony will be lost for you.

Fractal lending is the perfect way to create money out of thin air. You just create a deposit from IOU and say how much it should have and it is created. And you do not have to have anything real to back it up since only part of the money is used at one time. One of the reasons banks love cards instead of physical money. No banks runs crashing the system when all is done by computers.

The ones who are 0.00001% have learned that, talking about what they own is a sure way for people to find out things, that they want to keep hidden about how they became 0.00001%. Only fools think they can talk and stay 0.00001%.
edit on 20-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Could not agree more. The day someone shows me a poor politician is the day i will eat my words.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: WeRpeons

Could not agree more. The day someone shows me a poor politician is the day i will eat my words.

José Mujica

José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica Cordano has been President of Uruguay since 2010.........He has been described as "the world's 'humblest' president", due to his austere lifestyle and his donation of around 90 percent of his $12,000 (£7,500) monthly salary to charities that benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs

edit on 20-2-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

South America has traditionaly always leaned to the left, except when America conducts coups and installs fascist dictators that is, however as a rule of thumb they are communists and bad people.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Way to go Putin, sleight of hand trick

I'm sure his master mind has some future plans with all that dirty money. Could be rebuilding money after devastation happens.

Or could just be an empty allegation !

I just recently read an article that summarizes it pretty well.

Instead of seeing Russian politics as an inchoate democratic system being pulled down by history, accidental autocrats, popular inertia, bureaucratic incompetence, or poor Western advice, I conclude that from the beginning Putin and his circle sought to create an authoritarian regime ruled by a close-knit cabal…who used democracy for decoration rather than direction.
In other words, the most important story of the past twenty years might not, in fact, have been the failure of democracy, but the rise of a new form of Russian authoritarianism. Instead of attempting to explain the failures of the reformers and intellectuals who tried to carry out radical change, we ought instead to focus on the remarkable story of one group of unrepentant, single-minded, revanchist KGB officers who were horrified by the collapse of the Soviet Union and the prospect of their own loss of influence. In league with Russian organized crime, starting at the end of the 1980s, they successfully plotted a return to power. Assisted by the unscrupulous international offshore banking industry, they stole money that belonged to the Russian state, took it abroad for safety, reinvested it in Russia, and then, piece by piece, took over the state themselves. Once in charge, they brought back Soviet methods of political control—the only ones they knew—updated for the modern era.

[url www.nybooks.com...]source[/url]

edit on 20-2-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Some souls can stand against temptation. It is beautiful.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hopefully he did not keep it in Russian Ruples.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It is quite funny to see people arguing over how much money a dirty lying scumbag politician has....IMO 1 billion -200 billion does it really matter ?... it is too much any way you look at it......the people of earth should not allow wealth hoarding when we have so many starving people all over the planet it is just nuts.....

Anyhow to plug my own thread .."The worlds poorest president" if only more leaders were like this guy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or if you would prefer a 3 minute vid instead...here you go

edit on 20-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Demonisation of Russia in the run-up to a possible war with Russia knows no bounds. Shills abound

Perhaps they are trying to hide Americas objective in the Ukraine.

Paul Wolfowitz, the neoconservative who was Deputy Secretary of Defense under the Bush regime, declared:

“Our first objective is to prevent the re-emergence of a new rival, either on the territory of the former Soviet Union or elsewhere, that poses a threat on the order of that posed formerly by the Soviet Union. This is a dominant consideration underlying the new regional defense strategy and requires that we endeavor to prevent any hostile power from dominating a region whose resources would, under consolidated control, be sufficient to generate global power.”

Is Wolfowitz, when referring to “hostile power” referring to any power independent of Washington’s control?

Ref: Paul Craig Roberts

edit on 21-2-2015 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

Demonisation of Russia in the run-up to a possible war with Russia knows no bounds. Shills abound

and all the Russian media outlets spouting lies about Russian involvement in Ukraine while at the same time portraying all Ukrainians who don't support russia as Nazis is what?

A continued propaganda push to prepare the Russian people for a possible war with NATO / the west?

What Russian media is doing is like saying the Spanish inquisition was nothing more than tough love for heretics.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: learnatic

and all the Russian media outlets spouting lies about Russian involvement in Ukraine while at the same time portraying all Ukrainians who don't support russia as Nazis is what?

A continued propaganda push to prepare the Russian people for a possible war with NATO / the west?

What Russian media is doing is like saying the Spanish inquisition was nothing more than tough love for heretics.

Well it's a good thing ATS has you than.
keep us straight and informed.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join