It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain first activists chase Muslim pedophiles off the streets of Newcastle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Yes but as they were talking about Mohammed, not anything in the present, then he may have been talking about that still.
Who knows? My only point was that pointing out something from 1000-1500 years ago as being disgusting, when it happened globally and regularly, seems pointless to me.

The people who made the video, Britain First, are a bunch of morons.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
My only point was that pointing out something from 1000-1500 years ago as being disgusting, when it happened globally and regularly, seems pointless to me.

I agree, but if the point was made because some Muslims today in the UK still think sex with 9 year olds is ok based on an unverifiable Haddith, then the point is valid.
Such a situation would be a problem, and if it was in my area I would challenge it.
...all the guy in the video had to say was "#ing pre-teens is wrong" but he didn't.

*Edit*
I'm no 'Britain First' man but the guy in the vid didn't help himself when the woman challenged him.
He could have just said straight out: Old men #ing pre-teens in the 21st century is wrong, he chose not to.
edit on 20.2.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Oh for sure... there may well be a cultural/religious issue regarding this, there have certainly been cases of it.
But as I said, the footage is edited in a certain way, they're filming at his stall when we begin the footage... we have no idea what happened before or afterwards, would you want to talk to foaming at the mouth far-right nutjobs?

Like I said I'm not defending him at all.... sex with anyone under age is sick and illegal and if that's what he's advocating, in the here and now... then kneecap the twat as far as i'm concerned.
But I'm not willing to just take the word of a far-right bunch of islamaphobes, just because they say so and edit a video presenting this.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

would you want to talk to foaming at the mouth far-right nutjobs?

No, of course not, but if I found myself in that position with a camera in my face there wouldn't be a thread on ATS about it.
It is easy for me to say "Old men #ing pre-teens is wrong".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

My only point was that pointing out something from 1000-1500 years ago as being disgusting, when it happened globally and regularly, seems pointless to me.

I agree, but if the point was made because some Muslims today in the UK still think sex with 9 year olds is ok based on an unverifiable Haddith, then the point is valid.
Such a situation would be a problem, and if it was in my area I would challenge it.
...all the guy in the video had to say was "#ing pre-teens is wrong" but he didn't.

*Edit*
I'm no 'Britain First' man but the guy in the vid didn't help himself when the woman challenged him.
He could have just said straight out: Old men #ing pre-teens in the 21st century is wrong, he chose not to.

And if he admitted that crazy woman comes back with see your religion is a sham. Mohammad was evil and you need to take your religons beliefs and get out. No matter how he answered that question the lunatic would spin it to attack Islam. He figured the only way to prevent her from doing that is to argue what Mohamad did wasn't wrong.

Problem he had is today we find that behavior unexceptable a thousand years ago it was everyday life. His only defense when asked about Mohammad marrying a girl was well she was mature for her age. He never said he likes little girls he never said he wants to be a pedophile. Thus was nothing more than a hit piece so they could get other right wing nut jobs to agree with them And try to get Muslims banned from the UK.

I hope that man takes that video and has her arrested since it violates the law in the UK.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

*Edit*

And if he admitted that crazy woman comes back with see your religion is a sham. Mohammad was evil and you need to take your religons beliefs and get out. No matter how he answered that question the lunatic would spin it to attack Islam. He figured the only way to prevent her from doing that is to argue what Mohamad did wasn't wrong.

Problem he had is today we find that behavior unexceptable a thousand years ago it was everyday life. His only defense when asked about Mohammad marrying a girl was well she was mature for her age. He never said he likes little girls he never said he wants to be a pedophile. Thus was nothing more than a hit piece so they could get other right wing nut jobs to agree with them And try to get Muslims banned from the UK.

I hope that man takes that video and has her arrested since it violates the law in the UK.

Your posts on the pedophile topic disturbs me.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You should be if you think it's ok for a woman to go to this man's work and berate him about his religion. No one has the right to tell that man he can't practice his religion. And trying to blatantly attack his religons beliefs for some sick satisfaction is disgusting. We have people here calling him a pedophile because some nut job attacked him and his business. Even worse told him he doesn't belong there and needs to leave.

People were attacked before on there religous beliefs. People attacked them in the streets at first to. Than it went to taking there property and finally ended with their deaths on concentration camps. Sadly looks like history may again repeat itself I'm Euro5pe When you allow right wing nuts to attack a man who did nothing to her. Go ahead look the other way just because you hate Islam but as Germans learned eventually Nazis came after them.
edit on 2/20/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You should be if you think it's ok for a woman to go to this man's work and berate him about his religion. No one has the right to tell that man he can't practice his religion. And trying to blatantly attack his religons beliefs for some sick satisfaction is disgusting. We have people here calling him a pedophile because some nut job attacked him and his business. Even worse told him he doesn't belong there and needs to leave.

People were attacked before on there religous beliefs. People attacked them in the streets at first to. Than it went to taking there property and finally ended with their deaths on concentration camps. Sadly looks like history may again repeat itself I'm Euro5pe When you allow right wing nuts to attack a man who did nothing to her. Go ahead look the other way just because you hate Islam but as Germans learned eventually Nazis came after them.

The man stated "If the 12 year old is mature, then its okay if an adult marries them"

Berate him all you want in that case.

Stop being a pedophilia apologist. You're disgusting

edit on 20-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Murdering colonialists always look
for excuses and propaganda, to fuel their cause of hate.

Some how they think it will erase their sins. NOT.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

The man stated "If the 12 year old is mature, then its okay if an adult marries them"

Its you that has to stop apologizing for racist xenophobes. Why don't you join the rest of us in the 21st century.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Its you that has to stop apologizing for racist xenophobes. Why don't you join the rest of us in the 21st century.

I'd rather be racist than a pedophile. Lesser of the two evils IMO

And by the way, I am far from racist. My wife is black.

It seems as is you're the one living by old ideologies here thinking that pedophilia is fine because it was fine "back then" among some some circles. LOL
- So who needs to get with the 21st century again?

Pot meet kettle.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It seems as is you're the one living by old ideologies here thinking that pedophilia is fine because it was fine "back then" among some some circles. LOL

Pot meet kettle.

So you think your wife being black excuses you?? And this gives you Cart Blanche to go after muslims. See you made an accusation so I tell you what the guy selling books what's his name? Has he ever had sex with an under age girl? You have no facts so want to see what happens when you falsely accuse someone?
m.huffpost.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Pot meet kettle.

So you think your wife being black excuses you?? And this gives you Cart Blanche to go after muslims. See you made an accusation so I tell you what the guy selling books what's his name? Has he ever had sex with an under age girl? You have no facts so want to see what happens when you falsely accuse someone?
m.huffpost.com...

He may or may not of had sex with an underage girl, but he sure deemed it "Okay" as long as the underage girl was "mature enough" (His words in that video, not mine) LOL - Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Have fun living in your own little world where pedophilia is okay and using the Muslim way as your cover.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Don't be silly now, there was a cop on the scene in the video and he didn't seem to have a problem with the woman expressing her views. As I said, I'm no 'Britain First' man, but if I had been pushing that religion and someone asked me directly "Is it ok to have sex with 12 year olds?" I would say "No, it is abhorrent in the 21st century" and not answer "If she is mature".
The answer "If she is mature" indicates that the man see's no problem with #ing 'mature' 12 year olds.
...and you defend him?!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Don't be silly now, there was a cop on the scene in the video and he didn't seem to have a problem with the woman expressing her views. As I said, I'm no 'Britain First' man, but if I had been pushing that religion and someone asked me directly "Is it ok to have sex with 12 year olds?" I would say "No, it is abhorrent in the 21st century" and not answer "If she is mature".
The answer "If she is mature" indicates that the man see's no problem with #ing 'mature' 12 year olds.
...and you defend him?!

You don't know that it's an edited video I'm betting he told her to leave they have laws against harassment based on religious beliefs. Also you can tell they edited his statement as well since it suddenly jumps to his statement. I can make a video of anybody saying anything if I take statements out of context.

What if prior to this he said back than girls were considered mature at younger ages and was common practice . And she said so it's ok for Mohammad to marry her? This means he was discussing beliefs 1500 years ago. In no way does that mean that's what he believes today. But you being a xenophobe your labeling an entire religion child molesters.

Sadly your bias is to the extreme why don't you just round up all the Muslims and put them in camps. Than you can ride off onto the sunset knowing your morals are superior to those Muslim heathens. You disgust me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Aw, I'm sorry I disgust you :'(
I can guarantee that if I was asked my opinion on old men having sex with 12 year olds that you would have to really edit my words to show any indication that I do not think it is wrong. You would notice the 'jumps' as my particular words were stitched together in a lame edit.
The guy was asked a direct question and answered "if she's mature", and there does not appear to be any jump in the frames so I assume he thinks it's ok, as the woman did.
It says enough for me.
...I'm not slamming Islam here, but that guy wasn't quick enough to condemn old men #ing 12 year olds so I certainly wouldn't want him babysitting for me.

edit on 21.2.2015 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

labeling an entire religion child molesters.

If the shoe fits

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Why anyone would see that as something that is ok, is beyond me.

Tell that to your ancestors apparently Britain wad full of pedophiles oddly with the latest news doesn't seem things have changed.

Also seeing a trend people think it's ok to attack Muslims or jews or christians because of there beliefs. There ideas or no more or less important than yours. Welcome to the human race.

YES, it is 100% ok to attack religious beliefs if they do not adhere to modern societies laws....man has progressed past mythical beings and what mythical beings said......if Muslims do not like western laws, or it interferes with their religious beliefs, leave the country. if they don't and still try and circumvent the law, then deport them immediately....why is this so hard to understand?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Why anyone would see that as something that is ok, is beyond me.

Tell that to your ancestors apparently Britain wad full of pedophiles oddly with the latest news doesn't seem things have changed.

Also seeing a trend people think it's ok to attack Muslims or jews or christians because of there beliefs. There ideas or no more or less important than yours. Welcome to the human race.

YES, it is 100% ok to attack religious beliefs if they do not adhere to modern societies laws....man has progressed past mythical beings and what mythical beings said......if Muslims do not like western laws, or it interferes with their religious beliefs, leave the country. if they don't and still try and circumvent the law, then deport them immediately....why is this so hard to understand?

Wrong it's not ok to attack anyone's religous beliefs that's part of being in a free society. Since obviously a Muslim common onto Britain must abide by there laws I'd say you made a non point. If they violate a law they are arrested or deported depending on the situation. What your doing is trying to say it's ok to harass Muslims or for that matter any religion because you don't agree with there values And beliefs.

There has been many in the past that feel like you in the end causes nothing but deaths and destruction. As a society we have to accept all people and all faiths. We are all the same in the end. When you have a group who is a known right wing on fact fascist group starting trouble in the streets you think this is ok??

Even if you agree with them which you seem to do you think you have the right to tell them they can't believe in their god ?? Letc be honest religion is nothing more than an outdated method to control the masses. I personally think the world would be better off without religions of any type. But I also respect others rights to believe what they will and by respect I mean not trying to get them to change it or even worse discriminate because of them.

The moment we start believing they are somehow inferior or even sub human in some way it condones actions no matter how awful they may be. Read earlier where two guys thought a Muslim man with a wife and kids was a child molester they beat him up and burned him alive. This is where your attitudes lead a society.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And if that religion condones child molestation, then that's okay to you too, right?

Would you be "Okay" if some religions have always believed in sacrificing virgin children?

Are you okay with Satanic sacrifice? Killing cats and goats in the name of Beelzebub?

The morale of this story is, just because its "ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY", doesn't make it right.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join