It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain first activists chase Muslim pedophiles off the streets of Newcastle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
Sorry but how is that different than religons on the west. Paedophilia is rampant in the churches . Look what momons do want what they think should be acceptable.

Boy that is a very wide brush you are painting with..... I guess it is OK since you suggested Mormons...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Sorry but how is that different than religons on the west. Paedophilia is rampant in the churches . Look what momons do want what they think should be acceptable.

Boy that is a very wide brush you are painting with..... I guess it is OK since you suggested Mormons...

They gave up on the brush a while ago they've gone to throwing paint cans. Sad just when I start to think there's hope for us I get slapped in the face as people disappoint me once again.Maybe someday will stop judging people on beliefs or the color of there skin OR where they were born. Don't know what it's going to take for people to realize we all are the same family and mistreat one you mistreat all.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Why anyone would see that as something that is ok, is beyond me.

Tell that to your ancestors apparently Britain wad full of pedophiles oddly with the latest news doesn't seem things have changed.

Also seeing a trend people think it's ok to attack Muslims or jews or christians because of there beliefs. There ideas or no more or less important than yours. Welcome to the human race.

My beliefs don't include thinking that having sex with children is ok. You compare what people in the middle ages did to modern Muslims. Which just goes to show that Islam is a barbaric and ignorant religion stuck in the middle ages. Let's just hope no children you know fall prey to these sick pedophiles. Then you might not think it's ok for their religious beliefs to be what they are. Just saying.
edit on -06:002015Fri, 20 Feb 2015 01:10:39 -060028America/ChicagouFri, 20 Feb 2015 01:10:39 -0600FriAmerica/ChicagoFeb by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe someday will stop judging people on beliefs

I will continue to judge people when their belief thinks it's okay to sleep with children.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Tell that to your ancestors apparently Britain wad full of pedophiles oddly with the latest news doesn't seem things have changed.

Also seeing a trend people think it's ok to attack Muslims or jews or christians because of there beliefs. There ideas or no more or less important than yours. Welcome to the human race.

My beliefs don't include thinking that having sex with children is ok. You compare what people in the middle ages did to modern Muslims. Which just goes to show that Islam is a barbaric and ignorant religion stuck in the middle ages. Let's just hope no children you know fall prey to these sick pedophiles. Then you might not think it's ok for their religious beliefs to be what they are. Just saying.

So If I understand you correctly all the Muslims in the UK are pedophiles wow wonder why I Havnt seen that on the BBC think that would be a huge story.

You are a attacking a religion on something that happened over a thousand years ago and using that as an excuse that they. Are somehow inferior Heil Hitler.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

You didn't answer my earlier question.

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

If you had a 10-12 year old child and some adult in their 50s sexually molested them, how would you react?

Simple no its wrong they go to jail if I was in 1300s I'd expect a dowry probably a horse I like horses.do you realize hiw stupid your question is?? Let me ask you a question do you think it's ok to cut someone's head off and stake it to a castle wall ?? How about a lord that requires before you can get married he can sleep with your wife?? We can play this game all day and alot of sick things happened in Britain. So as they say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Mohammad did nothing other people were not doing at the time to use that to attack a religion is wrong.

The simple answer is they want to do what Mohammad did back then, today.
You cannot use the "it was what they did back then" defense because they want to do that stuff today and use the past to justify it. Today it is against the law. It is immoral. It is disgusting.
You are all about peoples rights? What about the rights of todays little girls to not be violated?

Well that's a stupid argument isn't it. Though I'm not against the idea that means we need to ban the bible and the Torah as well. Sadly can't stop there though they may get the wrong idea reading history books so we probably need to get rid of those too. Oh wait ya know someone might get the wrong idea watching movies hmm guess we need to get rid of those to. Please tell me you aren't serious and just didn't think this all the way through.

Banning exposure of things just because you think someone might get the wrong idea does nothing but diminish our society. But hey let the book burning commence who said we changed since the middle ages.

PS girls today do have protection in most countries now if you want to deal with the ones that don't fine but leave the poor Muslims in London alone they are just trying to support there family and abide by the laws. If he molests a girl lock him up simple. But to accuse him of doing something based off his religion is wrong. You think we would have learned that ftom Hitler don't you think.

The sick bastard openly states "if they act mature" referring to sex with underage girls. This is what his religion has taught him.
We do not ban the teaching of slavery in history, your argument is destroyed. We do not have open slavery markets and it is not banned from history books. Exposure is not banned.

No need to ban the bible qaran torah or anything else. The teachings of what is in them must fit with modern society not the other way around, bending society to ancient ways and customs.

Well Hitler thought the same way banned the reading of books that went against his society. And your saying what's in a book must fit with modern society. Guess we haven't learned as much as I thought in modern society. So the question becomes whi gets to be the one to decide you? You can't tell others what they read or believe great thing about being human we all have the same rights.

He Saying pedophilia is ok he was trying to defend his religion from a lunatic who came to his business to berate him. He wasn't the best choice to defend islam or he wouldn't be selling books out of a shack.she asked a question he wasn't smart enough to come up with a reply that didn't make him sound like an ass. Her question was what we call a loaded question a yes or a now she continues her rant.

Since I'm assuming he's never been arrested for child molestation that I know of he must think it's not appropriate. However when asked how could Mohammad do this what was he supposed to say??

He doesn't know it was a common practice back than. Worse yet slavery was common practice as well so much so even the bible thinks it's ok. We can't judge actions people did in history with today's standards. IN roam it was normal for a guy to have a younger male consort. Today we would lock them up.

He was talking about now when he responded with "if they act mature".

This is what his religion taught him. To make it worse he has a book stand attempting to teach others the same. You cannot deflect to hide it.

Your Hitler banning books deflection came after my argument was no bible qaran torah are getting called to be banned. You ignore and rant on.

Moderate Muslims will talk to no end of a different Islam than the one he is peddling. If they can have beliefs that fit with modern laws and society derived from the same texts as this indoctrinated pedophile, that tells you it is the teaching not the text.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I will continue to judge people when their belief thinks it's okay to sleep with children.

It would seem you and I are one of the few sane individuals on this thread. I can't believe people are trying to make excuses for these Pedos and trying to throw blame wherever they can. Instead of just realizing that what we're saying is fact.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So If I understand you correctly all the Muslims in the UK are pedophiles wow wonder why I Havnt seen that on the BBC think that would be a huge story.

You are a attacking a religion on something that happened over a thousand years ago and using that as an excuse that they. Are somehow inferior Heil Hitler.

I am attacking a religion whose prophet was a pedophile. You can call me whatever you'd like. I'm an atheist. I don't believe in god or prophets. What bothers me is the fact that anyone would choose to follow a religion that preaches having sexual relations with minors is acceptable.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

We live in 2015 now and so-called incidents of pedophilia are STILL occurring world wide, in all cultures - everywhere, in all religions and political establishments. And everybody is crying about it. Kids are acting sexual on their own terms, and getting in trouble for it. Could it be possible that somewhere along the line in the past 50 years a new global mindset about sexuality has evolved that has more to do with being politically correct than anything else? I would say that it's more to do with the fact nobody is able to mind their own damn business any more because we're all part of a global village and we naively pretend to adhere to the status quo, all the while having our own skeletons in our own closets. It's disingenuous.

Christian conservatism harping on homosexuals and adolescents experimenting with their sexuality, forcing priests to be celibate by certain doctrines (to keep the power and control within the church), shoving its morality down everybody's throats - and meanwhile black sheep in almost every fluffy Christian household goes mental and rebels and becomes perverted by such repression. Priests - well, we all know that story! How many child sex abuse priest stories are out there? Be honest - like in the hundreds of thousands! That means it's an epidemic, which means you must look at the root of the problem: sexual repression.

Humans are sexual beings. Does that mean I condone creepy old men being allowed to bang any little kid they want? No. But it is a polarity. We cannot have things naively placed on the exact opposite side either. The holy 'don't masturbate', 'don't have sex until you're married', 'don't get kinky or have any fun whatsoever' side. We want things to be somewhere in the middle of that, and apparently the world is sorting it out now, because I'd say 15% of the stories here on ATS and in newspapers worldwide are about pedophile sex stories.

Doesn't that tell you something?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Britain Furst vs. some guy who who says it okay to sleep with young girls.

I don't think I'll side with either thank you.

I love society.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
False Hadith...

Unprovable...

200 years after Muhammad passed away...

It must be Islamic.

Give me a break...

This, in a country whose Government funded the Paedophile Information Exchange who advocated for legislation to lower the age of consent to about 10 years old...

& whose core membership is sill aligned with Westminster to this day...

I'm sure this Britain First group is hunting down the PIE sympathisers, members & funders when they're not searching for "Muslims" to confront!

Anyways...

If Muhammad was what people here are making out he would have had no need for Wives older than himself.

Nor Wives in general...

Your lack of critical thinking on the subject is apparent...

The guy in the OP is a beast and should be on a watchlist.
Along with all the other paedophiles and paedo sympathisers across the UK.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This, in a country whose Government funded the Paedophile Information Exchange who advocated for legislation to lower the age of consent to about 10 years old...

& whose core membership is sill aligned with Westminster to this day...

Careful.. you might get certain members asking for evidence and proof of this allegation!

"If that were true then the police would arrest those at Westminster and throw them in jail."

Well said Charlie, very well said (again)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

LoL I do expect those sympathisers to appear shortly...

They can expect no help in searching for info...

My phone is dodgy enough without visiting websites that share the available info, only to be monitored for doing so.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Videos like this break my heart.

They are a perfect example of how ignorance is breading xenophobia and fracturing our communities.

The video is obviously been heavy edited, i doubt we are getting the full explanation given by the Muslim man.

It was entirely normal for such relationships between younger girls and older men to exist in the middle ages, now today its sick and I agree any intimate relations with anyone younger than 18 is repulsive. But that is just because of how we have evolved as a society, for the better.

But this woman is clearly being bigoted, I am amazed she was not arrested for inciting racial hatred (under uk law hate against a religion is covered by the same legislation as race). What she done is just the same as declaring Christianity is sick because the Virgin Mary was about 12-14 when she had Jesus.

This women would do better to concern her self about the continuing child abuse of our children that is happening at the hands of our upper class and is continued to be covered up by the media and politicians rather than what some guy in the middle east got up to 1400 years ago.

edit on 20-2-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So do you judge Christians and Jews the same way you judge Muslims? Both religions say the same thing as Islam.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So do you judge Christians and Jews the same way you judge Muslims? Both religions say the same thing as Islam.

Show me where I said this is a problem that's only in the muslim world.

Let me repeat what I said even though you quoted me already, "I will continue to judge people when their belief thinks it's okay to sleep with children"

So again I ask where did I accuse any specific religion?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I am attacking a religion whose prophet was a pedophile. You can call me whatever you'd like. I'm an atheist. I don't believe in god or prophets. What bothers me is the fact that anyone would choose to follow a religion that preaches having sexual relations with minors is acceptable.

Then you should be complaining about all three religions not just Islam.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Show me where I said this is a problem that's only in the muslim world.

Let me repeat what I said even though you quoted me already, "I will continue to judge people when their belief thinks it's okay to sleep with children"

So again I ask where did I accuse any specific religion?

When it was pointed out to you that the other religions say the same thing you just kept going on about Islam instead of talking about the other religions. To quote you from the first page.

It's the fault of Christians from what some of the people here on ats has been saying lately. Anyway this guy is a disgusting pig for trying to justify it by saying it's okay if the girl acts mature, freaking pig scum.

You automatically excluded Christians from this discussion with this statement. The only thing you was talking about was Islam and has done nothing but that through this whole thread. But you are not alone in this there are others that do the same thing just because they hate Islam they are willing to overlook that fact that the other religions say the same thing as Islam.
edit on 20-2-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Okay buster whatever you say but I never harped on islam in this thread, this is about a sick man who is justifying sleeping with young children.

You can show me a similar video with a Christian or a Jew or whatever religion you choose and I will always call that PERSON a PIG.

Let me ask you a question buster, do you agree with this piece of filth about when it's okay to sleep with children? Because it sure sounds like it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What is it the Mormons do that you're referring to?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join